✟436,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Funny thread.

I'm burning to know something but the media I choose doesnt tell me so people refer me to other media that does.... but I'll just go back to relying on my media that doesnt tell me because actually not knowing suited me better.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟563,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Can we stop using partial information to promote tribe speak.

...looks at first post...

blinking_helena.gif

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟702,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Indeed it is. You seen, Biden took almost 2 weeks before coming out with a clearly defined stance against unlawful protests. On the other hand, Trump did not wait for 2 weeks.

Biden only made an address at 10am this morning - nearly a week AFTER we found HAMAS operatives on Columbia's campus...

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden only made an address at 10am this morning - nearly a week AFTER we found HAMAS operatives on Columbia's campus...
What is the appropriate amount of time for when an activity that offends, to a denunciation by POTUS? Should every instance of “bad protesting” be mentioned?
What about the President’s other duties? Should a President (any President) do a daily denunciation report?

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟702,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What is the appropriate amount of time for when an activity that offends, to a denunciation by POTUS? Should every instance of “bad protesting” be mentioned?
What about the President’s other duties? Should a President (any President) do a daily denunciation report?

Again, Hamas operative on Columbia's campus when it was on lockdown last Friday, every single world leader talking about it publicly, this was even mentioned at the UN yesterday without a condemnation 1 of it from Biden.

Jewish students are being invited now to go to Universities in Israel in order to keep them safe before Biden finally decided to speak against it.

I'm sorry but at this point it's no more than a farce. He would have been more honest just not bothering... We have all seen live and in person how much that man cares...

I'm running around the house ranting at my husband about this I'm so mad at Biden right now....

I don't accept anything he says. It's far too little and far too late for me.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟373,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Would you mind defining, describing what constitutes the label "Hamas operatives" because I have the distinct feeling that there are posters on this thread that would call me a Hamas operative.

I want to know that this is a factual, reasonable label with a basis in reality.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟559,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Jewish students are being invited now to go to Universities in Israel in order to keep them safe before Biden finally decided to speak against it.
Sorry but how is this anything more than just playing politics with the situation?

If they’re at all safe in Israel it would be thanks to the US partly funding their national security. It also undermines the whole idea that Hamas is any kind of threat to Israelis if American college students are somehow safer there than they are in the US.

For the record, I believe a war zone probably is a bit safer than life in the US at times. That’s got nothing to do with Biden though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟702,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Would you mind defining, describing what constitutes the label "Hamas operatives" because I have the distinct feeling that there are posters on this thread that would call me a Hamas operative.

I want to know that this is a factual, reasonable label with a basis in reality.

I made a thread.

I only used the fox news source for my thread because the story is everywhere however you can Google Nahla alArian if you prefer, but I made a thread dedicated just to that topic - she's the wife of Sami alArian who was a Palestinian professor who was convicted of providing material support for a terrorist organization.

Her photograph on campus while it was on lockdown was a trigger for Universities to stop this now because it's completely out of control...

The protest and this one photograph is breathed new life into all the terrorists and extremists overseas... They are overjoyed with our coming defeat ..

Now peace deals that might have been made before are very unlikely to I would imagine. Yea for protesting for the terrorists... That's so beneficial to society and the world.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don’t need the second part. You said he hasn’t condemned antisemitism. That tells me you didn’t watch his address.
Too little too late. His weakness allowed this to happen.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟702,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know it's crazy but the middle east is full of factions and usually those factions can't get along but they can unite in one thing - their shared hatred of Jews.

We just found out what shared hatred everyone in America has:

It's Joe Biden!

Hahaha hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟559,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You know it's crazy but the middle east is full of factions and usually those factions can't get along but they can unite in one thing - their shared hatred of Jews.

We just found out what shared hatred everyone in America has:

It's Joe Biden!

Hahaha hahaha
I’ll ask you the same. What would you have done and when to avoid this situation of doing too little, too late?

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟702,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A lot of real people yes.

This is something I care very deeply about, I'm not just a keyboard warrior (I don't make a good one anyway... Hahaha) I am someone who cares.

It's my blood growing up in this world we are creating, and after my life there's certain things... I feel very deeply about indeed that I absolutely don't want for them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What would you have done and when?
The very least he could have done was to speak out against this before this escalated. What I would have done is irrelevant since I am not the President.

1. He could withhold funds from institutions that failed to deal with the issue. Surely if he can forgive loans against the direction of the Supreme Court he could have at least threatened the campus leaders with withholding funds.

2. He could direct the DOJ to investigate and prosecute riot instigators with the same vigor as the Jan 6 investigations. Don't hold your breath on that one.

He only spoke out went he did because he was shamed into it.This occupant is weak on just about everything except avoiding the press with real questions. On that he is excellent.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟563,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The very least he could have done was to speak out against this before this escalated.

Why should he have spoken out before it escalated? Before it escalated, it was just another protest. Should he speak out about every protest?

Upvote 0