Will Joe Biden be impeached?

Will Joe Biden be impeached for storing Top Secret documents in his garage and elsewhere?

• No. Taking classified documents home will now become legal.

• No. Joe Biden's garage was locked, which makes it a GSA approved vault.

• No. They were inadvertently placed there, which makes it NOT an "exceptionally grave threat".

• No. They were planted there by Republicans.

• No. Politicians only care about the law when it's a member of the opposite party that breaks them.

• Yes. Our government is fair and will hold the President to the same standards as any other citizen.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, Biden will be impeached by his own party. They don't want him anymore, they want Gavin Newsome, or someone of colour.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Your choices are incomplete. I cannot vote on any of those. You should write Referendums for government.

Yes, Biden will fall here. The democrats have been shooting their mouth off about DT breaking the law. Meanwhile DT had the power to declassify, DT had them locked in a room, in a safe and under very good secure surveillance cameras.

DT's problem is that he should have gave them over when they asked.

However, Biden, the VP did NOT have the power to declassify, did not have them locked and secure, Did have foreign dignitaries over to this house while the documents were there. Did have his drug addict son living there who threw parties for people of questionable character, while Joe wasn't home. Did have them in many locations

Joe will either be impeached, resign or plead that he is not mentally competent.. which he isn't.

Garland must be beside himself.

It's entertaining to watch those who were so vocal of DT's Mara-logo event.... as they try to excuse JB's latest blunder.

Some things cannot be spun away.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't think it's a problem because his home happens to be the White House, not a resort in Florida. I'm sure security is a little tighter.
It was in his house in Delaware.
Same security as I have on my house... a simple garage door opener.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
He should be impeached. Period.
Joe has done many things that, had they been done by DT, the world would have exploded...

However, I feel for Joe. I don't feel that he is 100% responsible. Who knows what they are telling him? He certainly is not cognitively capable of the amount of mental demands are necessary to be the President of the USA.

Pretty sure that they will quietly take him away from the office he holds... make some excuse...

Then.... Oh dear.... Kamala?

I bet that Kevin Mc will be acting President sooner than later.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

This is just a political game, played by both sides. They know they (government,politicians), they have americans at their mercy and will treat the citizens as they like. And the citizens can do nothing about it.

Just like the republican liar who was elected from New York, politicians know the public will believe anything.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It should also be made into a new reality TV show also...

With Trump and Biden at least...

"Presidential Cellmates!", etc...

Could you imagine the drama!

Ratings through the roof, etc...

God Bless!
Then Joe won't have to "take him out behind the gym"... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Joe has done many things that, had they been done by DT, the world would have exploded...

However, I feel for Joe. I don't feel that he is 100% responsible. Who knows what they are telling him? He certainly is not cognitively capable of the amount of mental demands are necessary to be the President of the USA.

Pretty sure that they will quietly take him away from the office he holds... make some excuse...

Then.... Oh dear.... Kamala?

I bet that Kevin Mc will be acting President sooner than later.
It's elder abuse. His family should be ashamed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
-​

This is just a political game, played by both sides. They know they (government,politicians), they have americans at their mercy and will treat the citizens as they like. And the citizens can do nothing about it.

Just like the republican liar who was elected from New York, politicians know the public will believe anything.
This is a political game.. That's why they call it the "establishment".

In my opinion.. DT wrecked their plan. They had it all set up. No matter who was in the white house, left or right.. they just played the people against each other while they carried on toward their goals

Trump came along and was not on the roster... He didn't have the "rule book" and went by a simple platform of making the US great again.
Nobody owned him. He didn't owe anyone and his agenda was not that of the Rockefeller's, Clinton's, Soros', Obama's, and all the other elite powerful people.

The game is rigged, however... the media is the umpire and it's payed off.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In all reality, I doubt he will be impeached. I highly doubt he will win a second term, but only time will tell. That's just my opinion, and I could be wrong.
Could be that the Democrats won't let him be impeached. They would not want history to show a democrat President being impeached.. So, they will remove him from office, first, based on some "think tank" senario...

And all the Democrats will swallow the whole tale.

You watch... Joe is soon to be on permenant "ice cream inspector detail"

Man, he couldn't even get "January 6th" date correct in his speech. Poor guy.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This is a political game.. That's why they call it the "establishment".

In my opinion.. DT wrecked their plan. They had it all set up. No matter who was in the white house, left or right.. they just played the people against each other while they carried on toward their goals

Trump came along and was not on the roster... He didn't have the "rule book" and went by a simple platform of making the US great again.
Nobody owned him. He didn't owe anyone and his agenda was not that of the Rockefeller's, Clinton's, Soros', Obama's, and all the other elite powerful people.

The game is rigged, however... the media is the umpire and it's payed off.

I agree it is a political game, but i am still a i am not sure about Trump. With all he did that was good, I just can not decide was he just a bone thrown to the public for further mixing up the game.

If a person ran and admitted all this nasa balderdash was not real then you would know this person was really coming from the outside of the political machine.

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟109,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Says you. From my understanding, he returned the documents when he discovered them. He didn't defy a court order by holding on to it like Trump.
Says me? Wrong...

"Sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News the December discovery of classified documents inside President Joe Biden's Wilmington, Delaware, home served as a tipping point in the lead-up to a special counsel." -ABC News Classified documents at Biden's home were tipping point for a special counsel: Sources

It also doesn't matter how he returned them. That's not the problem. There's very few reasons and very strict rules for taking TS/SCI material outside a SCIF (SCI Facility) and when it does happen, it goes straight from one SCIF to another and gets locked up again. I've done it multiple times in my career so you can trust me on this. The second the then Vice President took those documents out of the SCIF unauthorized they became compromised, and it must be assumed that the information is now known by America's enemies. This is what we call "exceptionally grave damage to national security". This is what our current president is guilty of. His intent does not change the fact that he lost control of highly classified documents, which is a crime and should result in a loss of trust and security clearance. The only thing intent would change would be whether he was guilty of espionage or not. Trump will not have to answer for Joe Biden's failures and vice versa, so let's stay focused on the topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I agree it is a political game, but i am still a i am not sure about Trump. With all he did that was good, I just can not decide was he just a bone thrown to the public for further mixing up the game.

If a person ran and admitted all this nasa balderdash was not real then you would know this person was really coming from the outside of the political machine.
I don't agree with DT's methods.. But I do believe that he is way ahead of the people trying to corner him.
I also believe 100% that he wants the US to be better for all of it's people.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Again, does that matter? No.
Of course, it matters. Wanton disregard for the law instead of making a mistake and correcting it. If you can't see the difference where is your moral compass? I mean what do you really stand for, lawlessness? You do know the difference between giving back the documents and refusing to give them back? Please justify this.

Upvote 0