Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Interesting thought ---"grown out of people"! "Is that wrong?", you say. It depends on your standards. Some people are more or less hermits, and are happy to just co-exist with other humans without participating. The eternal issue is how you treat people and relate to them ---a pleasant or mean spirit. That can cause a "kick back" in time.
As a professed "atheist" your issue will be facing your Creator, and it will not be in His Kingdom, but cast far away to eternal suffering (called Hell). Why not take the time now and read such as John 1; John 3; John 14; Romans 8; etc. in the Holy Bible? It won't hurt you, but neglecting such will hurt forever, we are told. Is it worth taking such a risk? By the way, you won't BE "in paradise" as you suppose, if you continue your course.

I`ve read it, thanks, but I know inside myself that there`s no god and jesus and that after this it`s nothing, I have to be real to myself really

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know inside myself that there`s no god and jesus and that after this it`s nothing, I have to be real to myself really
Then, what "punishment" are you asking about in the OP...?

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I`ve read it, thanks, but I know inside myself that there`s no god and jesus and that after this it`s nothing, I have to be real to myself really
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

1st John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

You cannot base salvation on feelings friend, Nor can your human finite mind grasp an "infinite God".

We are to have faith
Romans 10:17 --So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

1st John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

You cannot base salvation on feelings friend, Nor can your human finite mind grasp an "infinite God".

We are to have faith
Romans 10:17 --So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

If god created me, why would he create me less able to understand things than him?

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
If god created me, why would he create me less able to understand things than him?
Friend I am amazed that you ask this? Lol
Why would God make you less able to understand than Him? Well God has NO equal and He seeks to be loved and to be wanted out a pure and contrite heart.
He could have made everyone to love Him but we would have been like walking robots and that is not real love.
So He gave us all free will so that those of us whom choose Him over the many worldly things will be His children and have eternal life with Him.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Simple answer He is God and we are not.

No one knows everything of God.

I would not even want to.

I love my low position.

It is also not good at all to question God.

M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Simple answer he is God and we are not.

No one knows everything of God.

I would not even want to.

I love my low position.

It is also not good at all to question God.

M-Bob

Okay, I understand

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read it.

I like what Billy Graham said:
If having animals in heaven, then they will be there.

From what I learned,,,,animals don't have a spirit but only a body and soul...so they're missing what links us to God.

But, who can know?
We'll have to wait and find out.

I'll tell you this much...I've had a cat all my life, and some of them do belong in heaven and some of them do belong in that other place!
LOL

Thanks for the link.

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Read it.

I like what Billy Graham said:
If having animals in heaven, then they will be there.

From what I learned,,,,animals don't have a spirit but only a body and soul...so they're missing what links us to God.

But, who can know?
We'll have to wait and find out.

I'll tell you this much...I've had a cat all my life, and some of them do belong in heaven and some of them do belong in that other place!
LOL

Thanks for the link.

Yeah, I hope they do since I only wants to be with animals and nature in heaven ;D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I hope they do since I only wants to be with animals and nature in heaven ;D
I know what you mean...
Some animals are better than humans.

But....I just noticed you're not a believer.
I think you're asking too much....
Ya gotta make some room up there for us Christian type folk who are thinking there IS a heaven! Of course, it should include my two favorite all-time cats.

So where do all these animals come from anyway?
The same ole' soup? What made each one be different if we're all from the same soup?

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I know what you mean...
Some animals are better than humans.

But....I just noticed you're not a believer.
I think you're asking too much....
Ya gotta make some room up there for us Christian type folk who are thinking there IS a heaven! Of course, it should include my two favorite all-time cats.

So where do all these animals come from anyway?
The same ole' soup? What made each one be different if we're all from the same soup?

You seem more humble really, I could perhaps live with you in heaven, yes I also want to live with the cats I`ve had

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well, a short story, over the years I`ve grown out of people sort of, I don`t have anything against them and I always help others, but I don`t want them around anymore, yes I still love people but I don`t want to have them around in paradise, only animals and nature, is that wrong?

I think it will be ok as long as you don't start building a wall around heaven to keep them out ;)

• Haha
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You seem more humble really, I could perhaps live with you in heaven, yes I also want to live with the cats I`ve had
Wanna see a picture of one?
He's 18 months old now and still looks like this:

Stellina One (2).jpg

Like?
If there's a cat heaven...this one is going there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes I know, thanks

A lot of the saints and monks preferred to live lives of quiet solitude, some with animals I think to draw nearer to God away from the distractions and general 'busy-ness' of people. It may be something God is calling you to, not something He would punish you for, He just wants you for Himself :)

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
A lot of the saints and monks preferred to live lives of quiet solitude, some with animals I think to draw nearer to God away from the distractions and general 'busy-ness' of people. It may be something God is calling you to, not something He would punish you for, He just wants you for Himself :)

Hehe, yes perhaps

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good cat, here`s mine
Nice!
I used to have a cat that looked just like yours...many years ago. He used to jump on me...I think he thought I was a tree.

So you think "good" cats make it to heaven or cats that are "born again"?

:scratch:

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Nice!
I used to have a cat that looked just like yours...many years ago. He used to jump on me...I think he thought I was a tree.

So you think "good" cats make it to heaven or cats that are "born again"?

:scratch:

Not really, I believe everyone just dies but it`s a good thought that there`s a heaven or something of course

Upvote 0