Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well, a short story, over the years I`ve grown out of people sort of, I don`t have anything against them and I always help others, but I don`t want them around anymore, yes I still love people but I don`t want to have them around in paradise, only animals and nature, is that wrong?

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, a short story, over the years I`ve grown out of people sort of, I don`t have anything against them and I always help others, but I don`t want them around anymore, yes I still love people but I don`t want to have them around in paradise, only animals and nature, is that wrong?

Do you think it's wrong? I think that's important.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

All sin will be removed in heaven so we will know a special love for others there that we did not find on Earth.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
All sin will be removed in heaven so we will know a special love for others there that we did not find on Earth.
M-Bob

Yes, I know they will behave better since they feel better and so forth, but I don`t want them around anymore anyways

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, I don`t feel its wrong inside my heart

If that's what brings you peace then super. Actually I think you're not alone in that. There are a lot of people that find peace in nature. I used to go for mountain hikes up in the San Bernadino mountains and it was awesome. One time I hiked up above the clouds and it was like I was in heaven or something. And then down a little further I could see the whole Valley. I could see forever. It was so awesome.

Upvote 0

Justasurvivor

Mar 5, 2019
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟12,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

it's very odd and strange that this is what you want that's all I can say
I'm just not familiar with that point of view

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If that's what brings you peace then super. Actually I think you're not alone in that. There are a lot of people that find peace in nature. I used to go for mountain hikes up in the San Bernadino mountains and it was awesome. One time I hiked up above the clouds and it was like I was in heaven or something. And then down a little further I could see the whole Valley. I could see forever. It was so awesome.

Yes, nature is good :)

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

If there are no people around you in paradise, where will they go?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, I know they will behave better since they feel better and so forth, but I don`t want them around anymore anyways

Our thoughts will not be the same there. There will only be love. We have never tasted that while here on Earth. Don't worry or be concerned it will be better than we ever dreamed. Share our worries with Christ and trust in him alone.

He will get you there safely.
And (all) of your worries will be gone.

M-Bob

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Our thoughts will not be the same there. There will only be love. We have never tasted that while here on Earth. Don't worry or be concerned it will be better than we ever dreamed. Share our worries with Christ and trust in him alone.

He will get you there safely.
And (all) of your worries will be gone.

M-Bob

I still want to be alone in nature with animals only

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I still want to be alone in nature with animals only

Obviously you are still breathing so you can work on that.

Yes it's hard at times but we must work on our Character defects. I am a Wretched Man Who has plenty.

M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well a punishment is coming Frankie. One that everyone here on earth can avoid, but few have chosen to do so. Many, including you if you continue on your present course, will meet death. Space on earth to be alone with oneself will not be a problem in those days.

• Agree
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Interesting thought ---"grown out of people"! "Is that wrong?", you say. It depends on your standards. Some people are more or less hermits, and are happy to just co-exist with other humans without participating. The eternal issue is how you treat people and relate to them ---a pleasant or mean spirit. That can cause a "kick back" in time.
As a professed "atheist" your issue will be facing your Creator, and it will not be in His Kingdom, but cast far away to eternal suffering (called Hell). Why not take the time now and read such as John 1; John 3; John 14; Romans 8; etc. in the Holy Bible? It won't hurt you, but neglecting such will hurt forever, we are told. Is it worth taking such a risk? By the way, you won't BE "in paradise" as you suppose, if you continue your course.

Upvote 0