Will breaking/not keeping the Sabbath keep you out of Heaven?

Will breaking the Sabbath keep you out of Heaven

• YES

• NO

• NOT SURE

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟670,383.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would I reject the fact that God will write His 10 Commandments on our hearts?
I have no idea why you don't reject having the 10 in your heart because scripture tells us it is not the truth.

What you are really telling us is that you have the ministration of death written in your heart. The defunct partial set of commands that ended at Calvary. HMMMM!

Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟670,383.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would I reject the fact that God will write His 10 Commandments on our hearts?
I have no idea why you don't reject having the 10 in your heart because scripture tells us it is not the truth.

What you are really telling us is that you have the ministration of death written in your heart. The defun

Upvote 0

Elder 111

Mar 12, 2010
where there is summer all year and sea all around
✟15,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What you are really telling us is that you have the ministration of death written in your heart. The defunct partial set of commands that ended at Calvary. HMMMM!
Because:
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
Ps. 1 & 119.

Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟670,383.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because:
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
Ps. 1 & 119.
That is easy. The Psalmist didn't have the new covenant. Now sin is disregarding the new covenant. No one but Israel had the law the Psalmist was referring.

Upvote 0