Wife is back sliding and wants to divorce.

Bill1963

Mar 23, 2019
Campbell
✟18,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
I hope her family are not opposed to our reconciliation. I would of thought somebody would of replied they are praying for our marriage. O well, I will pray they can also submit to Gods desire for marriage. I know some of them have seen her suffering and only want her to be happy.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems like you already told her you have shortcomings too and want to change. If she doesn't care about that statement then I'm not sure what else you can do about it. She's dead set on divorce says to me shes already made up her mind about being with this other guy.

She's living a lie and a sinful life then if she truly thinks divorce will solve this. Because as you know a person who divorces has higher odds of another divorce because they bring baggage and personal problems into the next marriage.

While obviously I don't know her side of it, she needs to know being with someone else doesn't fix whatever issues she has with her own self. Sadly the power of feeling loved by someone you are not married to are strong. Its often why people cheat. They get bored or sad or frustrated with their spouse and see the grass is greener on the other side. Only later to find out the grass is the same no matter what side of the fence you are on.

You will be in my prayers.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At the same time God has brought about a dependence on Him like I never new, and I am confident if it is His will we will have the marriage He desires

Those who are totally dependent on God no longer concerns themselves with contacting family and friends to notify... Nor do they concern themselves with the third parties family. For they know that God is already working things out for their good.

Like I said before....continue to follow the advice of man and follow their wisdom.....There is no fault in that. But remember that God won't step in until you step out. And He is patient.

Reactions: Bill1963
Upvote 0

Bill1963

Mar 23, 2019
Campbell
✟18,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Seems like you already told her you have shortcomings too and want to change. If she doesn't care about that statement then I'm not sure what else you can do about it. She's dead set on divorce says to me shes already made up her mind about being with this other guy.[/QUOTE

I understand what you are saying. I don't discount God's ability to change her heart though. I do see bringing there relationship to light away for God can work to make it much more difficult to enjoy there relationship without focusing on the consequences as the other man is confronted by his wife.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Endeavourer
Upvote 0

Bill1963

Mar 23, 2019
Campbell
✟18,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Those who are totally dependent on God no longer concerns themselves with contacting family and friends to notify... Nor do they concern themselves with the third parties family. For they know that God is already working things out for their good..
I agree, but God uses many ways to accomplish His will. If I had cancer I would pray and certainly understand its in Gods hands. I would also seek medical help and pray God could work through the Dr.

• Winner
Reactions: Endeavourer
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, but God uses many ways to accomplish His will. If I had cancer I would pray and certainly understand its in Gods hands. I would also seek medical help and pray God could work through the Dr.
As I stated before, i see no fault in seeking medical help and in following the wisdom of Man. The woman with the issue of blood also sought medical help....and it wasnt until she spent all that she had, that she went to seek the Lord.

Fight all you can....look at all the websites.....get all the knowledge you desire and fight to keep what you have and want.

When you have fought all you can....spent all the money you have....seen all the doctors you could see.... Jesus will still be waiting for you to cast your cares on Him.....for he cares for you. He does not wish to see you suffer, or spend your whole inheritance.... Yet some must suffer, and some must spend all there inheritance and reach the bottom before coming to their senses and allowing Christ to raise them to the top.....

My words are for those who are ready to give up......and surrender all. You still have fight in you....you should ignore my words and listen to the one who sends you to their websites.

Reactions: Bill1963
Upvote 0