Visit site
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
MAT 21:22 ESV

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

There are many such verses in the Bible, why does God lie, because we clearly don't receive all that we ask for in prayer.

I've asked this same question myself. Especially when things are going wrong in your life. You start to doubt that you have sufficient faith and that the fault is all yours.

I've rationalised the lack of prayers being answered to God knowing whats best for us.

The Rolling Stones give one answer ( not saying its right).

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes well you might find
You get what you need".

Upvote 0

ianb321red

Aug 27, 2011
Surrey
✟18,267.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MAT 21:22 ESV

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

There are many such verses in the Bible, why does God lie, because we clearly don't receive all that we ask for in prayer.

What is the time limit that you allow God to answer a prayer within?

Also - you've overlooked the "if you have faith" requirement. Do you understand what this is saying?

Upvote 0

HaigCraylett

L.O.V.E
Jul 4, 2012
Norfolk
✟15,269.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
What is the time limit that you allow God to answer a prayer within?

Also - you've overlooked the "if you have faith" requirement. Do you understand what this is saying?

I don't think there really is a time limit - but saying that, someone once told me to PUSH. Pray Until Something Happens.

Remember, our Father knows what is best for us, so if we are not receiving the answer we want, God probably doesn't approve.

Upvote 0