✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is written;

Heb. 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. 14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

In Hebrews 7-10 the Spirit of the Christ is telling us about a Priesthood, given exclusively to the Levites, that the Christ replaced with Himself.

In the verses above, it tells about the implications of such an event. According to Moses, God separated Levi, unto Himself, from the rest of the Tribes of Israel, and made a Covenant with them on Israel's behalf. According to this Covenant, given on Mt. Sinai, Aaron and his sons were to be the exclusive "ministers" whose duty it was to administer God's Laws, and to Provide for the atonement of men who had transgressed God's Laws.

In Jer. 31, the Word of God which became Flesh, promised a time "after those days" when HE would take over the Administration of God's Laws, and provide for the atonement of men who transgressed God's Laws Himself.

I have heard religious men, who call Jesus Lord, Lord, teach that the Christ replaced the Priesthood because the Children of Israel rebelled against God's Laws.

I know this is a popular teaching of the religions of the land, but, in my view, the Scriptures point to a different reason for the "Change of the Priesthood. The short version of what I see as God explaining why the Priesthood changed follows.

Matt. 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I asked God "Why was Israel lost"? And God provided me the answer to my question.

Jer. 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

And again;

Ez. 34:2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

8 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

So what does God promise to do?

11For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

So then, is this really why Israel went astray? Because the Shepherds God placed over them turned away from God?

Listen to the Christ, The Word of God which became Flesh, tell us about His Covenant with Levi.

Mal. 2:4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

5 My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name. (EX. 32)

6 The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.

7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, (Like Jesus) and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

So what did the Christ do? Did HE not promise a New Covenant in which HE will administer God's Laws, not the Levite. And didn't HE Promise to atone for men who had transgressed God's Commandments, not the "deeds" of the sacrificial Law given to Levi?

Heb. 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, (The Shepherds which led Israel Astray) he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

So isn't the New Covenant, according to the Christ Himself, the New Priesthood?

What are your thoughts.
I can only write a little as I has to leave .

The reason that the PRIESTHOOD changed is because Israel"s will be a KINGDOM OF PRIEST in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM , as written in EXODUS and in Rev 1:6 and Christ will be a HIGH PRIEST after the order of Melchisedec in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM , Heb 4:6 .

dan p

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The reason that the PRIESTHOOD changed is because Israel"s will be a KINGDOM OF PRIEST in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM , as written in EXODUS and in Rev 1:6 and Christ will be a HIGH PRIEST after the order of Melchisedec in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM , Heb 4:6 .

dan p

The point being it wasn't God's "instruction in Righteousness" that changed, it was God's Priesthood Covenant with Levi.

Is. 66: 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

dan p

Jesus is already our High Priest .... He ministers from the sanctuary in heaven.

There is a sanctuary in heaven, the true tabernacle which the Lord set up and not man. In it Christ ministers on our behalf, making available to believers the benefits of His atoning sacrifice offered once for all on the cross.

He was inaugurated as our great High Priest and began His intercessory ministry at the time of His ascension.

Those in Christ are a member of His priesthood.

1 Peter 2:9 says, "You are a royal priesthood and a priestly kingdom," and Revelation 5:10, "Through your blood you have made us into priests and kings."

Hebrews 8:1-5

"The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man. Every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices, and so it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer. If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already men who offer the gifts prescribed by the law. They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

The believer is able to offer spiritual sacrifices—previously the prerogative of the Aaronic priesthood. This is the foundation on which Peter then declares: “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light” (1 Peter 2:9, NIV).

Through Christ, anyone, regardless of birth, can become part of this “royal priesthood.” becoming priests in Him.

What was once "earthly" became spiritual ... we have a spiritual relationship with Jesus.

It is not about earthly temples/sanctuaries .... (they were man made) .... it's about the real one that is in heaven. The earthly temple system was pointing to Jesus (showing the plan of salvation) and how that would be accomplish through Christ through the sanctuary that is in heaven.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is already our High Priest .... He ministers from the sanctuary in heaven.

There is a sanctuary in heaven, the true tabernacle which the Lord set up and not man. In it Christ ministers on our behalf, making available to believers the benefits of His atoning sacrifice offered once for all on the cross.

He was inaugurated as our great High Priest and began His intercessory ministry at the time of His ascension.

Those in Christ are a member of His priesthood.

1 Peter 2:9 says, "You are a royal priesthood and a priestly kingdom," and Revelation 5:10, "Through your blood you have made us into priests and kings."

Hebrews 8:1-5

"The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man. Every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices, and so it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer. If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already men who offer the gifts prescribed by the law. They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

The believer is able to offer spiritual sacrifices—previously the prerogative of the Aaronic priesthood. This is the foundation on which Peter then declares: “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light” (1 Peter 2:9, NIV).

Through Christ, anyone, regardless of birth, can become part of this “royal priesthood.” becoming priests in Him.

What was once "earthly" became spiritual ... we have a spiritual relationship with Jesus.

It is not about earthly temples/sanctuaries .... (they were man made) .... it's about the real one that is in heaven. The earthly temple system was pointing to Jesus (showing the plan of salvation) and how that would be accomplish through Christ through the sanctuary that is in heaven.

Yes and Amen...

I might add that His priesthood is also eternal past (neither beginning of time or end of days) ..,

Being outside of time then, the blood sacrifice He made spans the whole of history - all Children of Abraham by faith receive the benefit of this and are presented sinless before the Father.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is written;

Heb. 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. 14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

In Hebrews 7-10 the Spirit of the Christ is telling us about a Priesthood, given exclusively to the Levites, that the Christ replaced with Himself.

In the verses above, it tells about the implications of such an event. According to Moses, God separated Levi, unto Himself, from the rest of the Tribes of Israel, and made a Covenant with them on Israel's behalf. According to this Covenant, given on Mt. Sinai, Aaron and his sons were to be the exclusive "ministers" whose duty it was to administer God's Laws, and to Provide for the atonement of men who had transgressed God's Laws.

In Jer. 31, the Word of God which became Flesh, promised a time "after those days" when HE would take over the Administration of God's Laws, and provide for the atonement of men who transgressed God's Laws Himself.

I have heard religious men, who call Jesus Lord, Lord, teach that the Christ replaced the Priesthood because the Children of Israel rebelled against God's Laws.

I know this is a popular teaching of the religions of the land, but, in my view, the Scriptures point to a different reason for the "Change of the Priesthood. The short version of what I see as God explaining why the Priesthood changed follows.

Matt. 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I asked God "Why was Israel lost"? And God provided me the answer to my question.

Jer. 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

And again;

Ez. 34:2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

8 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

11For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

So then, is this really why Israel went astray? Because the Shepherds God placed over them turned away from God?

Listen to the Christ, The Word of God which became Flesh, tell us about His Covenant with Levi.

Mal. 2:4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

5 My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name. (EX. 32)

6 The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.

7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, (Like Jesus) and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

So what did the Christ do? Did HE not promise a New Covenant in which HE will administer God's Laws, not the Levite. And didn't HE Promise to atone for men who had transgressed God's Commandments, not the "deeds" of the sacrificial Law given to Levi?

Heb. 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, (The Shepherds which led Israel Astray) he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

What are your thoughts.

Early on in Exodus 19, God told the children of Israel that they were to be unto God a kingdom of priests, a holy nation, a peculiar treasure unto Him above all other peoples. Apostle Peter repeats that idea of those in Christ being a "holy priesthood". Revelation 1, 5, and 20 also points out believers on Christ being made priests and kings in His future Kingdom.

The 'seed' of Israel's main responsibility from God was to protect, defend, and carry The Gospel of Jesus Christ among all... nations and peoples. The very name 'ISRAEL' is about the 'overcomers', those who overcome in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Early on in Exodus 19, God told the children of Israel that they were to be unto God a kingdom of priests, a holy nation, a peculiar treasure unto Him above all other peoples.
As a nation of firstborn
Ex 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Ex 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Implying other heirs, as brothers, of which Israel is first among.

Apostolic Church of the firstborn.....

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Ro 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Apostle Peter repeats that idea of those in Christ being a "holy priesthood". Revelation 1, 5, and 20 also points out believers on Christ being made priests and kings in His future Kingdom.

The 'seed' of Israel's main responsibility from God was to protect, defend, and carry The Gospel of Jesus Christ among all... nations and peoples. The very name 'ISRAEL' is about the 'overcomers', those who overcome in Christ Jesus.
Ga 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a nation of firstborn
Ex 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Ex 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Implying other heirs, as brothers, of which Israel is first among.

Apostolic Church of the firstborn.....

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Ro 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Ga 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

By even what Scripture you quoted, you cannot find Christ and His Apostles trying to omit the seed of Israel from Christ's Salvation. Instead, we find Apostle Paul in Ephesians 2 showing believing Gentiles have come under God's Promises and covenants to the seed of Israel, Paul even using the title of "commonwealth of Israel" that includes the believing Gentiles.

The Church denominations that try... to do away with God chosen seed of Israel in Christ's Salvation simply show how they are trying to make up their own 'Gentile' kingdom without the believing seed of Israel. That's just never... going to happen. (And NO, I am not Jewish. I simply read and understand God's promises to the seed of Israel as written in the Old Testament and New Testament, together).

Does the New Testament gives us any 'hard' proof of what I'm saying? YES!!!! Just who did Christ promise that in His future Kingdom, they each would sit upon a throne judging the 12 tribes of Israel?? Jesus promised that to His 12 Jewish Apostles (Matthew 19:27-28)

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, a sign of covenant made with Abraham........
The carnal commands indeed have been disanulled in the new covenant. Which is inclusive of circumcision.

Heb 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Jer 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, circumcise your hearts, you people of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, a sign of covenant made with Abraham........

The carnal commands indeed have been disanulled in the new covenant. Which is inclusive of circumcision.

Heb 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Now do not be stiff-necked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves to the Lord; and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever, and serve the Lord your God, 2 Chron 30:8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is written;

And again;

What are your thoughts.
The Aaronic Priests with be done away with .

But Only Zadok will be accepted in the MELLINNIAL KINGDOM as written in Eze 48:11 and in Heb 5:1-10 , in th NEW COVENANT , Christ will be thee HIGH PRIEST for ever after the order of MELCHISEDEC .

dan p

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Aaronic Priests with be done away with .

But Only Zadok will be accepted in the MELLINNIAL KINGDOM as written in Eze 48:11 and in Heb 5:1-10 , in th NEW COVENANT , Christ will be thee HIGH PRIEST for ever after the order of MELCHISEDEC .

dan p

He became God's High Priest the moment HE came up out of the water and a dove descended on Him. From that point on, HE declared to all "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

The same exact message HE gave as the Rock of Israel.

Ez. 18: 31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He became God's High Priest the moment HE came up out of the water and a dove descended on Him. From that point on, HE declared to all "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

The same exact message HE gave as the Rock of Israel.

Ez. 18: 31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
I disagree. He was a prophet like Moses. His priesthood began with his sacrifice presented before God in the eternal tabernacle of heaven. Until such time he was fulfilling the law.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I disagree. He was a prophet like Moses. His priesthood began with his sacrifice presented before God in the eternal tabernacle of heaven. Until such time he was fulfilling the law.

He is still fulfilling the LAW.

1 John 2: 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

"and the priest shall burn it upon the altar for a sweet savour unto the LORD; and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him."

Nothing HE did would have any meaning at all if HE doesn't return to raise the dead and "Fulfill All things" written in the Law and Prophets.

There are "many" who preach to the world that the Jesus of the bible wasn't the Priest of God until after HE was killed. Those who were healed and taught by Him would tell you differently.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He is still fulfilling the LAW.
God, the father? I think Yes, in that he still judges the world apart from Christ by it sure.
1 John 2: 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

"and the priest shall burn it upon the altar for a sweet savour unto the LORD; and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him."

Nothing HE did would have any meaning at all if HE doesn't return to raise the dead and "Fulfill All things" written in the Law and Prophets.

There are "many" who preach to the world that the Jesus of the bible wasn't the Priest of God until after HE was killed. Those who were healed and taught by Him would tell you differently.
The law is also the promise of the eternal kingdom, to Abraham, and his seed, which all in Christ are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God, the father? I think Yes, in that he still judges the world apart from Christ by it sure.

The Christ of the Bible, who became a man in the person of Jesus, is advocating between His Father and me. The poiunt is, that is the Law and Jesus is still fulfilling it.

The law is also the promise of the eternal kingdom, to Abraham, and his seed, which all in Christ are.

Abraham's seed are those who do the works of Abraham. At least according to the Jesus of the Bible.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The Christ of the Bible, who became a man in the person of Jesus, is advocating between His Father and me. The poiunt is, that is the Law and Jesus is still fulfilling it.

Abraham's seed are those who do the works of Abraham. At least according to the Jesus of the Bible.
Yep. The law of Moses was a good 400+ years later.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yep. The law of Moses was a good 400+ years later.

According to the God of the Bible, and His Son, the Rock of Israel, Moses never created even one Law. In fact, it was the Rock who gave Moses His Father's LAW, at His Father's behest. The deceiver would have us believe that God's Statutes, Judgments, Commandments and Laws of God somehow changed between Abraham, and Abraham's Children. The implication of this religious philosophy is that the God of the Bible gave Abraham His Laws, Commandments, Judgments and Statutes that were not impossible to keep and destroyed Sodom for their lawlessness. Then, with no warning, prophesy or even ONE mention in all the Holy Scriptures, God's Laws changed, and HE gave Abraham's Children different Laws that were impossible to obey, even though Joshua and Caleb obeyed them. Then God lied to them by telling them they could obey them and were actually for their own good, then killed them by the thousands when they didn't.

This popular religious philosophy is a great marketing strategy for all the differing religious sects and businesses in this world God placed us in and has generated massive wealth for the few in charge of promoting such a religion. But if a person believes in the Jesus of the Bible, and HIS instruction, "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." they will find that this popular religious philosophy is not wrought in the God of the Bible.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
According to the God of the Bible, and His Son, the Rock of Israel, Moses never created even one Law.
Never said he did.
In fact, it was the Rock who gave Moses His Father's LAW, at His Father's behest. The deceiver would have us believe that God's Statutes, Judgments, Commandments and Laws of God somehow changed between Abraham, and Abraham's Children.
Abraham was not given the Mosaic law or covenant.
Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Never said he did.

Abraham was not given the Mosaic law or covenant.

Abraham was given God's Laws, God's Judgments, God's Statutes and God's Commandments. Same as Moses.
Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Yes, God chose Moses to give the world His Laws. And Yes, God chose His Son, to atone for the transgressions of the repentant.

Upvote 0