?
✟2,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It doesn't matter that the Voting Machines were not hooked to the Net. The "Good Doctor" looked at all the Data, the Machines produced, across the spectrum. He found a Trend in the individual Programming of most of the Machines in Contested States was Tampered with. Read the Article in "American Thinker".

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It doesn't matter that the Voting Machines were not hooked to the Net. The "Good Doctor" looked at all the Data, the Machines produced, across the spectrum. He found a Trend in the individual Programming of most of the Machines in Contested States was Tampered with. Read the Article in "American Thinker".

The statistical "analyses" I've seen are all riddled with false assumptions and what amounts to the "argument from incredulity" by the analysts.

• Informative
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well the courts aren’t going to accept he said / she said as evidence. Did he video or take a picture ? Provisional ballots have something wrong with them . Sometimes the state allows them to be “cured” sometimes not . They aren’t counted unless they’re corrected. So what’s your problem?

You obviously have seen none of the eyewitness testi or you wouldn’t ask that.
Well the courts aren’t going to accept he said / she said as evidence. Did he video or take a picture ? Provisional ballots have something wrong with them . Sometimes the state allows them to be “cured” sometimes not . They aren’t counted unless they’re corrected. So what’s your problem?

No problem at all if you think counting batches of Biden ballots multiple times, removing ballots from the Trump stack and moving them to the Biden pile, filling out ballots illegally, ignoring challenges by poll observers, back dating ballots, and failing to signature match mail in ballots as being examples of how it’s supposed to work.

That’s just some of the serious irregularities that were observed.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The statistical "analyses" I've seen are all riddled with false assumptions and what amounts to the "argument from incredulity" by the analysts.

There’s no argument from incredulity when the graph for Biden votes does a vertical spike of 185,000 votes then goes back to the linear curve.

They have plenty of expert analysis such as this sworn affidavit:

Election fraud expert affidavit on MI voter fraud

BREAKING: Election Fraud Expert Files Affidavit Claiming Michigan Election Results Were Physically Impossible

• Informative
Reactions: dms1972
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Since I’m not there , for me to accept he said/she said is silly . I’d expect the courts to have even stricter standards on what constitutes fraud and/ or evidence for fraud. The courts have said that the evidence doesn’t meet their standards and have dismissed several cases . Other than that I really don’t have an opinion on how the voting was counted. Yes I’m glad my guy won and would have been upset if Trump had won, but to put it in the “ immortal” words of our soon to be former president, it is what it is!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There’s no argument from incredulity when the graph for Biden votes does a vertical spike of 185,000 votes then goes back to the linear curve.

They have plenty of expert analysis such as this sworn affidavit:

Election fraud expert affidavit on MI voter fraud

BREAKING: Election Fraud Expert Files Affidavit Claiming Michigan Election Results Were Physically Impossible

Oh not this stupid claim again.

This is either based on a plot of "new votes vs. time reported" or "cumulative votes vs. time reported". Any claim that this is somehow out of the ordinary or illegal comes from either a clueless failure to understand how votes are reported (in batches by jurisdiction when fully counted) or a craven distortion of this reality. They are either fools or frauds. If challenged on this in court the fool will slink away at their foolish failure to comprehend, the fraud will be charged with perjury.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Honestly mate if you take this seriously, it’s the US education system you should be taking to court.
As an outsider looking in does this whole situation partially boil down to many Americans not knowing how their country’s electoral system work?

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As an outsider looking in does this whole situation partially boil down to many Americans not knowing how their country’s electoral system work?

Yes, it partially does. Combine it with a President who makes comments contrary to how our electoral system works, and those who emotionally wish he had not lost are all too willing to accept his errors as truth.

Upvote 0