Why the Noah Ark discovery has not been revealed ?

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Did you mean ark of the covenant? Wyatt didn't find it... it is still where Jeremiah left it.
Can't believe people are still peddling his material.
Well gosh, that must be onlythe thousandth time Noah’s Ark has been discovered in the last hundred years.
The importance is found in Jesus however Rev 11:19 would suggest God did not allow the ark of His covenant to fall into the hands of man.
God doesnt allow this Ark of the Covenant to be revealed yet, Ron managed to take photos from a peeking hole at the cave and it always blurred.

Ron says it will be revealed when the mark of the beast is forced to the world.

He said Jeremiah hid it below Calvary that Jesus blood may be sacrificed and flow to the Ark when the earthquake happened as Jesus passed away and split a crack on the ground, then a soldier thrust Him with a spear and blood flow. This is an unblemish and perfect Lamb sacrificed for atonement of mankind, its the unthinkable by all creature !!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
At least... and an ark made of wood that has lasted 5000 years? That was some tough wood back then. :)
Yes, another discovery example of tough wood :
Incredible discovery of boat wreck in Croatia dated to 3,200 years

boat-wreck-Croatia-2.jpg

In March, this year, marine archaeologist and researcher at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) in France, Giulia Boetto, announced the incredible discovery of a boat wreck in Zambratija Cove, Croatia, which was just dated to 1,200 BC. The unique and rare finding is a Bronze Age sewn boat, a type of wooden boat which is literally sewn together using ropes, roots, or willow branches. The boat measures 7 metres in length and 2.5 metres in width and is a sewn boat, which was a technique of shipbuilding practiced in the Adriatic until the Roman era. The remains of the boat found in Zambratija Cove are incredibly well-preserved for its age, with stitching still visible in some areas and the frame largely undamaged. The different types of wood used to construct it have been identified as elm, alder, and fir, and tree ring dating is currently underway, which will provide the date the tree was cut to the nearest year. Ms Boetto said that they hope to finalise a 3D model of the boat and, eventually, a complete reconstruction.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God doesnt allow this Ark of the Covenant to be revealed yet, Ron managed to take photos from a peeking hole at the cave and it always blurred.

Ron says it will be revealed when the mark of the beast is forced to the world.

He said Jeremiah hid it below Calvary that Jesus blood may be sacrificed and flow to the Ark when the earthquake happened as Jesus passed away and split a crack on the ground, then a soldier thrust Him with a spear and blood flow. This is an unblemish and perfect Lamb sacrificed for atonement of mankind, its the unthinkable by all creature !!!
First of all, it isn't "Ron says," it is Ron said, he passed away. Second, his theory preaches well but there are no pictures... none. Don't show us a picture that looks like clouds or mist coming off a pond in the morning, let's see a picture we can plainly tell is truly the ark. Sadly, you can't produce that picture... Ron was wrong on this one. The ark is where Jeremiah left it....

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, another discovery example of tough wood :
Incredible discovery of boat wreck in Croatia dated to 3,200 years

boat-wreck-Croatia-2.jpg

In March, this year, marine archaeologist and researcher at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) in France, Giulia Boetto, announced the incredible discovery of a boat wreck in Zambratija Cove, Croatia, which was just dated to 1,200 BC. The unique and rare finding is a Bronze Age sewn boat, a type of wooden boat which is literally sewn together using ropes, roots, or willow branches. The boat measures 7 metres in length and 2.5 metres in width and is a sewn boat, which was a technique of shipbuilding practiced in the Adriatic until the Roman era. The remains of the boat found in Zambratija Cove are incredibly well-preserved for its age, with stitching still visible in some areas and the frame largely undamaged. The different types of wood used to construct it have been identified as elm, alder, and fir, and tree ring dating is currently underway, which will provide the date the tree was cut to the nearest year. Ms Boetto said that they hope to finalise a 3D model of the boat and, eventually, a complete reconstruction.
The article kind of contradicts itself in that it gives a date when it was built, and then says tree ring analysis is being done to determine the exact year it was cut. Nevertheless, if this boat is truly dated to this time (and far more mistakes have been made in this area of archaeology than any) it still would be a find with very limited oxygen. Noah's ark isn't underwater and we don't even know if what we call Ararat today was the Ararat of that day. You do understand that, right? Names of places change over time, I can give 100 examples.

One last thing... I am fairly certain God desires us to learn His ways, walk in them, and teach others who want to learn His ways rather than spend out time looking for some wood that may or may not exist.

Upvote 0

Shek

Apr 30, 2018
East Coast
✟23,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Did you mean ark of the covenant? Wyatt didn't find it... it is still where Jeremiah left it.

There's a lot more to this than the video, like Ron having to sign an NDA with the Israeli Military & the Department of Antiquities. Ron has proof, it's under lock-n-key at the Wyatt Museum. But don't try and go there online. Somebody hacked his site and has placed an attack warning re-direct. He has images of everything that he found in the tomb as well as the lab results of Jesus' blood, but agreed not to disclose the evidence publicly until the agreed to time.

But the one piece of evidence that was not part of the NDA, I find to be both extremely intriguing and highly suspicious simply because the evidence and who supposedly gave it to him, during his 4th entry into the chamber (remember, this was is 1982). Ron called it the Mark of the Beast Law, but that's not what was told to him. "They" told him that when the Sunday Law was enacted, the truth would be revealed. This would be a man-made law that would over-rule the commandments.

Ron discovered the Ark in 1982 and died in 1999, so there's no way that he could possibly know what was revealed to him, who "they" were or when it would actually occur.

Update: Vatican pushing for National Sunday laws

National Sunday law - RationalWiki

This law is in fact being passed all over the world right now, including here.

But I don't see this as being a fulfillment, it looks like a set-up to me. To hide the truth behind a smoke-screen while the actual prophesy is fulfilled and nobody's the wiser.

Did Ron find the Ark?

I believe that he did and the circumstance surrounding the Sunday law actually support it even though it appears, imo, to be an intentional misdirection.

Add in the fact that Solomon's Temple might actually be in the City of David and not the Temple Mount, Israel publicly broadcasting plans for rebuilding the temple, all combined with the Sunday law being enacted....and you have a Nicolas Cage & Harrison Ford new National Treasure in the Temple of God movie script in production review!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Petrification and the tar/pitch on the Ark may have allowed the Ark to be somewhat preserved until now. Also, the Ark might have been further up the mountain, where it is much colder, when the Ark first landed, keeping it well preserved for centuries, until it moved down the mountain, either by earthquakes and/or mudslides, until it moved into its present location.

Wood can last for thousands of years because of petrification (my spell checker is saying, that's not a word, but I'm using it anyway).
Wait the arguments are all over the place
The OP talks about Noahs Ark. Then displays a photo of the Ark of the covenant. No wonder the news isnt interested if christians cant make up their mind what they are looking at.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's a lot more to this than the video, like Ron having to sign an NDA with the Israeli Military & the Department of Antiquities. Ron has proof, it's under lock-n-key at the Wyatt Museum. But don't try and go there online. Somebody hacked his site and has placed an attack warning re-direct. He has images of everything that he found in the tomb as well as the lab results of Jesus' blood, but agreed not to disclose the evidence publicly until the agreed to time.

But the one piece of evidence that was not part of the NDA, I find to be both extremely intriguing and highly suspicious simply because the evidence and who supposedly gave it to him, during his 4th entry into the chamber (remember, this was is 1982). Ron called it the Mark of the Beast Law, but that's not what was told to him. "They" told him that when the Sunday Law was enacted, the truth would be revealed. This would be a man-made law that would over-rule the commandments.

Ron discovered the Ark in 1982 and died in 1999, so there's no way that he could possibly know what was revealed to him, who "they" were or when it would actually occur.

Update: Vatican pushing for National Sunday laws

National Sunday law - RationalWiki

This law is in fact being passed all over the world right now, including here.

But I don't see this as being a fulfillment, it looks like a set-up to me. To hide the truth behind a smoke-screen while the actual prophesy is fulfilled and nobody's the wiser.

Did Ron find the Ark?

I believe that he did and the circumstance surrounding the Sunday law actually support it even though it appears, imo, to be an intentional misdirection.

Add in the fact that Solomon's Temple might actually be in the City of David and not the Temple Mount, Israel publicly broadcasting plans for rebuilding the temple, all combined with the Sunday law being enacted....and you have a Nicolas Cage & Harrison Ford new National Treasure in the Temple of God movie script in production review!
I have seen the people, know people he knew, know others who are close to people who worked with him and I just don't believe he found it. It's a great story, it preaches well... but there is no reason to think that it is where he said it is (with really no tangible proof of anything) and the whole idea of Yeshua's blood trickling down through the earth has no relevance tied to anything in the Torah and the Prophets. Blood was sprinkled, if we want to look at Yeshua's death as a literal sacrifice like other Temple sacrifices, to an altar dedicated to God... not an ark or box with the text of the covenant in it.

I do appreciate your thoughts though.

Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is supposed to have found the Ark of the covenant and a couple of other things as well.
The title mentions Noah's Ark, not the Ark of the Covenant. There are some churches in Ethiopia which claim that they have the latter Ark, but since the Bible tells us that it is in Heaven, that is where it is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shek

Apr 30, 2018
East Coast
✟23,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have seen the people, know people he knew, know others who are close to people who worked with him and I just don't believe he found it. It's a great story, it preaches well... but there is no reason to think that it is where he said it is (with really no tangible proof of anything) and the whole idea of Yeshua's blood trickling down through the earth has no relevance tied to anything in the Torah and the Prophets. Blood was sprinkled, if we want to look at Yeshua's death as a literal sacrifice like other Temple sacrifices, to an altar dedicated to God... not an ark or box with the text of the covenant in it.

I do appreciate your thoughts though.

Bible Gateway passage: 2 Maccabees 2 - New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition

There's another interesting coincidence (?)

humanity-crossroads_hopi-rock.jpg

The Hopi Prophesy rock shows the cross directly above the Ark of the Covenant. Ron not only discovered the Ark, but also the site of Jesus' crucifixion as it's described in the bible.

Though Hopi translation is obviously not biblically inclined, they do refer to the "Great Spirit" and they know what the symbolism is for the cross. I have my own translation of this petroglyph, but it's nothing like the Hopi beliefs.

Another even more significant issue is Jesus' blood, cuz let's be honest....Ron clearly isn't a lab technician and wouldn't know anything about the human genome prior to being told what was done to the sample that he submitted for testing. The testing wasn't Ron's idea, he was instructed by "them" to do it....which is the white blood cell instructions in the video below.

And the last issue is the Sunday law. Ron isn't a prophet, so where did he surmise what was told to him being when the Sunday law is passed 33-36 years prior to it actually taking place?

The only evidence that Ron was able to disclose outside of the NDA, was that the Israeli Military and the Department of Antiquities were lying when later contacted asking about the archaeological site and what was found there. Both denied even knowing who Ron was as well as the permit that was given to him to dig. He has photographic evidence of the people he worked with proving that the denials are a cover-up.

So if Ron didn't find anything meaningful, then why would the Israeli Military and the Department of Antiquities lie about it? Ron makes a very valid argument in the above video. If he were to dig in a very open and public site in Jerusalem without a permit, he'd be in jail. He has images of the site and the videos showing where he was allowed to give tours of the caves. It's unknown if he has a copy of the lab report (since I haven't been able to log onto his Museum website), but Ron claims that he has proof. Just can't disclose it until the agreed to time on his non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with the Israeli Military and the Department of Antiquities.

A news agency had contacted the Department of Intelligence in the US and was asking what they knew about the discovery of the Ark and they also issued a denial of knowing anything....BUT, they did say that the reasons why it would not be disclosed.

If Ron's claims are true, I would surmise it's non-disclosure based on 3 earth-shattering details, that being Jesus' Y chromosome not being human and the blood is alive, his blood being found on the mercy seat of the Ark and the immediate need to rebuild Solomon's Temple by leveling the Dome of the Rock.

Jesus' blood not being human poses the biggest threat imo, cuz that could destroy Christianity at it's roots and basically state that Jesus was Nephilim (for lack of a better term). On the Jewish side, having to admit Jesus' divinity and figure out what to do next?

If Ron's claims are true...it would have certainly created an enormous mess for 3 world religions. So I'm not in the least bit surprised that it would be kept hidden.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shek

Apr 30, 2018
East Coast
✟23,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
The title mentions Noah's Ark, not the Ark of the Covenant. There are some churches in Ethiopia which claim that they have the latter Ark, but since the Bible tells us that it is in Heaven, that is where it is.

Revelation 11:19 Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

John saw it as a future event, not present day.

To date, it's not PUBLICLY known where the Ark is located.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bible Gateway passage: 2 Maccabees 2 - New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition

There's another interesting coincidence (?)

humanity-crossroads_hopi-rock.jpg

The Hopi Prophesy rock shows the cross directly above the Ark of the Covenant. Ron not only discovered the Ark, but also the site of Jesus' crucifixion as it's described in the bible.

Though Hopi translation is obviously not biblically inclined, they do refer to the "Great Spirit" and they know what the symbolism is for the cross. I have my own translation of this petroglyph, but it's nothing like the Hopi beliefs.

Another even more significant issue is Jesus' blood, cuz let's be honest....Ron clearly isn't a lab technician and wouldn't know anything about the human genome prior to being told what was done to the sample that he submitted for testing. The testing wasn't Ron's idea, he was instructed by "them" to do it....which is the white blood cell instructions in the video below.

And the last issue is the Sunday law. Ron isn't a prophet, so where did he surmise what was told to him being when the Sunday law is passed 33-36 years prior to it actually taking place?

The only evidence that Ron was able to disclose outside of the NDA, was that the Israeli Military and the Department of Antiquities were lying when later contacted asking about the archaeological site and what was found there. Both denied even knowing who Ron was as well as the permit that was given to him to dig. He has photographic evidence of the people he worked with proving that the denials are a cover-up.

So if Ron didn't find anything meaningful, then why would the Israeli Military and the Department of Antiquities lie about it? Ron makes a very valid argument in the above video. If he were to dig in a very open and public site in Jerusalem without a permit, he'd be in jail. He has images of the site and the videos showing where he was allowed to give tours of the caves. It's unknown if he has a copy of the lab report (since I haven't been able to log onto his Museum website), but Ron claims that he has proof. Just can't disclose it until the agreed to time on his non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with the Israeli Military and the Department of Antiquities.

A news agency had contacted the Department of Intelligence in the US and was asking what they knew about the discovery of the Ark and they also issued a denial of knowing anything....BUT, they did say that the reasons why it would not be disclosed.

If Ron's claims are true, I would surmise it's non-disclosure based on 3 earth-shattering details, that being Jesus' Y chromosome not being human and the blood is alive, his blood being found on the mercy seat of the Ark and the immediate need to rebuild Solomon's Temple by leveling the Dome of the Rock.

Jesus' blood not being human poses the biggest threat imo, cuz that could destroy Christianity at it's roots and basically state that Jesus was Nephilim (for lack of a better term). On the Jewish side, having to admit Jesus' divinity and figure out what to do next?

If Ron's claims are true...it would have certainly created an enormous mess for 3 world religions. So I'm not in the least bit surprised that it would be kept hidden.
I know... I don't buy it, sorry. Ron, I believe, rightly pointed out the exodus crossing. On this (location of the ark) I just don't buy it... I don't agree even with the crucifixion site. I would love to say more... maybe in person but I am not posting on where the ark is. I hope you'll allow me to bow out of this discussion. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The people who touched the Ark will die how would you take the picture without God's permission ?
No... non-Levites will die. It doesn't have anything to do with permission.... one group was able to touch it, no others were. But keep lecturing me on what Scripture says. :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shek

Apr 30, 2018
East Coast
✟23,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would love to say more... maybe in person but I am not posting on where the ark is.

Oh now wait a minute, you don't think that you can drop that lil hint and think you can just walk away do ya? :)

Let's see...

The Vatican/Masons have it?

Mary of Zion in Axum?

Unmarked cave in Jordan?

King Tut's artifacts?

Or Revelation is accurate and it's not on the outer surface of the Earth?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
last scripoture in the old testament on the ark of the covenant
Jeremiah 3:16 16In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares the LORD, "people will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made.

Upvote 0

Shek

Apr 30, 2018
East Coast
✟23,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
last scripoture in the old testament on the ark of the covenant Jeremiah 3:16

Jeremiah 31:31

Jeremiah 31:32

Jeremiah 31:33

Jeremiah 31:34

You cannot claim to know the Lord if you don't know his laws.

How many Christians can recite the 10 commandments in order in under 30 seconds?

Ask a congregation to perform this and watch how many will either refuse or will admit that they don't have a clue.

Hint;

Lord God

No Idols

God's Name

Sabbath

Honor M&F

Not murder

No adultery

Not steal

No false testimony

Not covet

If you cannot or refuse to even learn these 10 in the order given, then you cannot possibly claim to know the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
upon which it is reported that many who fled at the time of the deluge were saved: and that one who was carried in an Ark, came on shore upon the top of it; and that the remains of the timber were a great while preserved: this
might be the man about whom Moses, the Legislator of the Jews, wrote.”

Nicolaus had quite an imagination---Seeing that the flood lasted a year--those riding on top would have starved to death!

Upvote 0