Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
When I began to see the Divine in new born babies is when I threw that belief away.

That is unfortunate, because a baby is sill a son of (hu)man, and especially in this generation, children are becoming as navigated in evil as adults who have been on this planet.

We tend to apply "evil" to those "greater" sins, but it is all the same. If you do not do good 100% of the time, you are not good; it is not your nature. You are something else.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟733,230.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
what do you mean by "everywhere"?!, is the true God behind the evildoings?!
I don't experience God as a puppeteer controlling things. But even through the evil, one can see the Divine in those who suffer.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟733,230.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
That is unfortunate, because a baby is sill a son of (hu)man, and especially in this generation, children are becoming as navigated in evil as adults who have been on this planet.

We tend to apply "evil" to those "greater" sins, but it is all the same. If you do not do good 100% of the time, you are not good; it is not your nature. You are something else.
I throw that whole idea out the window. It's been the cause of more human horror upon human than most other beliefs out there. My family is very dysfunctional because of that very belief. The perfection that God has created is in the diversity of life. I see our job as Lovers of God is to become more human, as Human Beings. That's an awakening to our soul.

• Friendly
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I throw that whole idea out the window. It's been the cause of more human horror upon human than most other beliefs out there. My family is very dysfunctional because of that very belief. The perfection that God has created is in the diversity of life. I see our job as Lovers of God is to become more human, as Human Beings. That's an awakening to our soul.

You are you, and I am me. What works for you may not work for me, and vice versa.

I respect what you say even though I disagree. No need to divide over a trivial issue when we both have the similar foundation :).

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
When I began to see the Divine in new born babies is when I threw that belief away.

You are right, though. Babies are "fresh off of the spiritual boat." They are the closest to Him as possible.

Adulthood fills you with urea and acetic acid.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't experience God as a puppeteer controlling things. But even through the evil, one can see the Divine in those who suffer.

in principle no creature can experience the true God(the system Administrator of life) as a puppeteer, because He made everything that He made in a way the (be)souled creatures cannot sense/feel/perceive that they are a kind of puppets in His "hands" in order to make them be free, otherwise they would feel like slaves

the problem is that the divine in those who suffer could easily turn out to be the "darkness", so this your idea doesn't seem good

Blessings

Upvote 0