Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not only are the evidences of critical climate change resulting from our industrial society not contrary to Christianity, there are biblical prophetic passages suggestive of results of that.

Luke 21
...distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth.
Personaly I think that the entire related passage puts it in a better perspective. Here it talks of signs in the sun, moon and stars, along with other things.

Luke 21:25-28
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”​

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟981,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Were do i find these satellite graphs
I remember this thread - it goes back to 2020,

There are no satellite graphs from the thirties because there were no satellites in the thirties.

The poster talking about 'satellite graphs' had some very confused ideas.

OB

Upvote 0