Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟931,727.00
Faith
Atheist
They have refused to reveal any data related to the graphs they publish since 2015. That's why I only accept the satellite graphs which continue to show a pause in the warming.
Why do you think this?

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if the climate will change back because of less air pollution due to coronavirus and decreased fuel usage.

Not likely. There would need to be sustained GHG reduction over a long period of time to have any significant impact.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Why do NASA and other government agencies refuse to turn their data over to Congress. This is why I don't accept the graphs they publish and only accept the satellite record.

Climategate was a server hack of the Climatic Research Institute in the UK back in 2009. It had nothing to do with NASA or data not given to the US Congress in 2015.

If you're going to make claims like this it's essential that you explain why you believe this to be true and back up your argument with link(s) to an authoritative source.

OB

Upvote 0