Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Open your Heart and receive Jesus then you will know in your Heart as opposed to your mind, that The Blessed Virgin Mary is Queen of Heaven, Queen of Mercy, Queen of the Universe and Queen over the Earth, Queen and Mother to Her Catholic Religious and Children.

It is through our Blessed Virgin Mary that mankind over the Centuries have received God The Most High's Blessings, Gifts and Graces through Her Loving Holy Intercession whether one be aware of this fact or not.

Those of whom have 'received' Jesus Christ our Saviour have 'received' in their hearts The Blessed Virgin Mary, our Heavenly Mother of Whom is our Loving Holy Intercessory to Jesus, God The Most High and The Holy Spirit, God our Almighty Holy 'ONE' and it is through The Hail Mary's prayed and of course The Most Holy Rosary

THE SECRET OF THE ROSARY

THE MAGNIFICAT

The Magnificat, taken from Luke’s Gospel (1:46-55), is the Blessed Virgin Mary’s hymn of praise to the Lord. It is also known as the Canticle of Mary in the Liturgy of the Hours, a special collection of scripture readings, psalms, and hymns that constitute what is known as the prayer of the church. (Priests and other religious are required to pray sections from the Liturgy of the Hours each day.)

My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;
Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid;
For behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed;
Because He who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is His name;
And His mercy is from generation to generation
on those who fear Him.
He has shown might with His arm,
He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
and has exalted the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich He has sent away empty.
He has given help to Israel, his servant, mindful of His mercy
Even as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his posterity forever.

Within my relationship with Jesus, God The Most High and The Holy Spirit, God my Heavenly Father LOVES hearing people pray The Blessed Virgin Mary's Holy Magnificat to Him. I try and pray The Blessed Virgin Mary's Holy Magnificat to God The Most High x thrice daily from my "Heart" not just mind. And God's Love and Peace flows through my Heart with God being SO Happy!

The Magnificat provides great material for meditation on the Visitation, the second Joyful Mystery of the Rosary, pictured above. When the angel Gabriel informs Mary that she is to be the Mother of God, he also tells her of her relative Elizabeth’s pregnancy with John the Baptist.

After Mary gives her famous consent to becoming the Mother of God, -- “Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to thy word” (Luke 1:38) -- she goes “with haste” (1:39) to help Elizabeth, who is delighted to see her. Our Lady then expresses her joy in the Magnificat.

Clearly Mary, in hastening to help her cousin, is focused on service to others. In this way she glorifies the Lord in reflecting (and “magnifying”) His goodness and love. And, of course by becoming the Mother of God she will help Him redeem us for our salvation in His Passion!

Speaking of magnifying, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen once referred to our Blessed Mother as being like “a magnifying glass that intensifies our love of her Son.”

Note that Mary’s joyful claim that “all generations shall call me blessed” in no way takes away from her humility. If she seems to boast here, it is much as St. Paul does later on in scripture when he says “whoever boasts, should boast in the Lord” (2 Cor 10:17), that is to say, in God’s work being done through us.

In this regard, the Magnificat is more than a prayer of praise. It also reminds us about the essential link between humility and holiness. Just as God has “regarded the lowliness of his handmaid” and “has done great things” for Mary in making her the Mother of his Son, so too “he has put down the mighty from their thrones (with his own might!) and has exalted the lowly.”

Note also our Blessed Mother’s humility in referring to Herself in this prayer, as she does in giving her consent to Gabriel mentioned earlier, as the Lord’s Handmaid, His servant!

As Her Divine Son later stressed “Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled, and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted” (Matt 23:12, also in slightly different words in Luke 18:14 and Luke 14:11).

Jesus wasn’t saying anything new here, either! We read similar thoughts in throughout the Old Testament such as in the Psalms and in this example from the book of Sirach “Humble yourself the more, the greater you are, and you will find favor with God.” (Sirach 3:19)

The line about God filling “the hungry with good things” resonates later in the Gospels as well, when our Lord says “Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness for they will be filled” (Matt 5:7). This serves as a good reminder for us to “stay hungry” for God’s graces in praying and in reading His word in scripture.

And as for the rich being sent away empty? This line refers to those who live for wealth and power and feel they have everything figured out. These people in, effect wish to be Gods rather than God’s. How can our Lord fill those who are already full--of themselves?

How about you? Does your soul magnify the Lord? We may never be able to approach Him from Mary’s level of sanctity as the Mother of God. Still, we are all called to be saints nonetheless.

Your good example, like our Blessed Mother’s, can help others in their spiritual growth. Do people see Christ’s love and goodness in you? Are you letting God work within you to accomplish His will? Let Mary help give you the graces you need to follow her Son and His Church in praying the Magnificat.

As St. Ambrose once said in referring to this wonderful prayer, "Let Mary's soul be in us to glorify the Lord; let her spirit be in us that we may rejoice in God our Saviour."

I advise you to read The Blessed Virgin Mary's Holy Magnificat to God The Most High in Her Love and relationship with God The Most High. The Blessed Virgin Mary is 'the' Holy Favoured Daughter of God our Heavenly Father and one would be doing their Soul a favour eternally by not Blaspheming The Blessed Virgin Mary as it is our Heavenly Mother Mary of Whom is our Holy Intercessory to receiving Jesus into our hearts whether aware or oblivious to the fact.

Blasphemy against The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, i can tell you, is not tolerated with God The Most High of Whom has bellowed in His wrath at times about the degradation of our Blessed Virgin Mary and Her most Holy role in Heaven.

We Love Thee, we adore Thee, we Respect Thee, we Praise Thee Most Holy Mother Mary our Holy Theotokas, our Holy Mother of Sorrows, our Holy Mother of all Nations and all peoples.

Thank You God my Heavenly Father for Thy Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, for creating and choosing Thy Most Holy Favoured One. We Love Thee, we exalt Thee, we Thank Thee and we Praise Thee our God on High now and for eternity. Amen.

Happy Holy Mother's Day my Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God from all of Thy Childrens Hearts and myself.
repeating that which is not in the bible wont make it suddenly appear there.
I gave my heart to the Lord Jesus and he showed me she is not the queen of heaven ,there is no queen of heaven ..
so there's that argument gone out the window ,.. the worship of a queen of heave dates back to the days of nimrod and his mother at the times of the tower of babel where it then spread via the many tongues of the peoples to take on many forms in many people groups but remains idolatry to this day.
you will not ,because you cannot establish any such claim from direct unambiguous Holy scripture (66books)-you have to go to sources that are both outside the Bible and contradict the Bible

an error repeated ..remains an error as often as it is repeated

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There was a great deal not included in God's Holy Word, for instance, Jesus during His Holy appearance to Saint Bernard (one of Jesus' Priests now a Saint), stated that His Most painful Wound was that of His Shoulder and Jesus provided the Prayer to Saint Bernard for mankind to pray.

Saint Bernard and the Prayer to the Holy Wound of Jesus.

IT IS RELATED IN THE ANNALS OF CLAIRVAUX THAT ST. BERNARD ASKED OUR LORD WHICH WAS HIS GREATEST UNRECORDED SUFFERING, AND OUR LORD ANSWERED:

"I HAD ON MY SHOULDER WHILE I BORE MY CROSS ON THE WAY OF SORROWS, A GRIEVOUS WOUND WHICH WAS MORE PAINFUL THAN THE OTHERS, AND WHICH IS NOT RECORDED BY MEN. HONOR THIS WOUND WITH THY DEVOTION, AND I WILL GRANT THEE WHATSOEVER THOU DOST ASK THROUGH ITS VIRTUE AND MERIT. AND IN REGARD TO ALL THOSE WHO SHALL VENERATE THIS WOUND, I WILL REMIT TO THEM ALL THEIR VENIAL SINS, AND WILL NO LONGER REMEMBER THEIR MORTAL SINS."

PRAYER TO THE WOUND ON THE SHOULDER

O most loving Jesus, meek lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner,
salute and worship the most sacred Wound of Thy Shoulder
on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy Cross, which so
tore Thy flesh and laid bare Thy bones as to inflict on Thee
an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most blessed body.
I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify Thee,
and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful
Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by
the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross, to be merciful to me,
a sinner, and to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and
to lead me on toward Heaven along the Way of the Cross. Amen.

IMPRIMATUR: Thomas D. Beaven, Bishop of Springfield

VIEW THE FULL MASTERPIECE IMAGE

Similarly, Jesus when appearing to Saint Bridget, one of Jesus' Nuns/Religious, provided to Saint Bridget His Holy Prayer for mankind to pray when Saint Bridget requested of Jesus His Holy Words on His Sorrows. Jesus Christ our Saviour "received" God The Most High in Prayer, with Fasting, Repentance of sins Jesus taught His Disciples, and receiving God's Blessed Holy Eucharist and The Holy Spirit, all of these things have been followed by God's Catholic Religious, His Nuns/Sisters, Catholic Children/Adults and of other Faiths with Hearts open and trusting Jesus, through each Century to date.

fisheaters.com/15prayersofstbridget.html

15 prayers Saint Bridget

Saint Bridget prayed for a long time to know how many blows Our Lord suffered during His terrible Passion. Rewarding her patience, one day He appeared to her and said:

"I received 5475 blows upon My Body. If you wish to honor them in some way, recite fifteen Our Fathers and fifteen Hail Marys with the following Prayers, which I Myself shall teach you, for an entire year. When the year is finished, you will have honored each of My Wounds."

First Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus Christ! Eternal Sweetness to those who love Thee, joy surpassing all joy and all desire, Salvation and Hope of all sinners, Who hast proved that Thou hast no greater desire than to be among men, even assuming human nature at the fullness of time for the love of men, recall all the sufferings Thou hast endured from the instant of Thy conception, and especially during Thy Passion, as it was decreed and ordained from all eternity in the Divine plan.

Remember, O Lord, that during the Last Supper with Thy disciples, having washed their feet, Thou gavest them Thy Most Precious Body and Blood, and while at the same time Thou didst sweetly console them, Thou didst foretell them Thy coming Passion.

Remember the sadness and bitterness which Thou didst experience in Thy Soul as Thou Thyself bore witness saying: "My Soul is sorrowful even unto death."

Remember all the fear, anguish and pain that Thou didst suffer in Thy delicate Body before the torment of the crucifixion, when, after having prayed three times, bathed in a sweat of blood, Thou wast betrayed by Judas, Thy disciple, arrested by the people of a nation Thou hadst chosen and elevated, accused by false witnesses, unjustly judged by three judges during the flower of Thy youth and during the solemn Paschal season.

Remember that Thou wast despoiled of Thy garments and clothed in those of derision; that Thy Face and Eyes were veiled, that Thou wast buffeted, crowned with thorns, a reed placed in Thy Hands, that Thou was crushed with blows and overwhelmed with affronts and outrages.

In memory of all these pains and sufferings which Thou didst endure before Thy Passion on the Cross, grant me before my death true contrition, a sincere and entire confession, worthy satisfaction and the remission of all my sins. Amen.

Second Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! True liberty of angels, Paradise of delights, remember the horror and sadness which Thou didst endure when Thy enemies, like furious lions, surrounded Thee, and by thousands of insults, spits, blows, lacerations and other unheard-of-cruelties, tormented Thee at will. In consideration of these torments and insulting words, I beseech Thee, O my Savior, to deliver me from all my enemies, visible and invisible, and to bring me, under Thy protection, to the perfection of eternal salvation. Amen.

Third Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Creator of Heaven and earth whom nothing can encompass or limit, Thou Who dost enfold and hold all under Thy Loving power, remember the very bitter pain Thou didst suffer when the Jews nailed Thy Sacred Hands and Feet to the Cross by blow after blow with big blunt nails, and not finding Thee in a pitiable enough state to satisfy their rage, they enlarged Thy Wounds, and added pain to pain, and with indescribable cruelty stretched Thy Body on the Cross, pulled Thee from all sides, thus dislocating Thy Limbs.

I beg of Thee, O Jesus, by the memory of this most Loving suffering of the Cross, to grant me the grace to fear Thee and to Love Thee. Amen.

Fourth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Heavenly Physician, raised aloft on the Cross to heal our wounds with Thine, remember the bruises which Thou didst suffer and the weakness of all Thy Members which were distended to such a degree that never was there pain like unto Thine. From the crown of Thy Head to the Soles of Thy Feet there was not one spot on Thy Body that was not in torment, and yet, forgetting all Thy sufferings, Thou didst not cease to pray to Thy Heavenly Father for Thy enemies, saying: "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."

Through this great Mercy, and in memory of this suffering, grant that the remembrance of Thy Most Bitter Passion may effect in us a perfect contrition and the remission of all our sins. Amen.

Fifth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Mirror of eternal splendor, remember the sadness which Thou experienced, when contemplating in the light of Thy Divinity the predestination of those who would be saved by the merits of Thy Sacred Passion, Thou didst see at the same time, the great multitude of reprobates who would be damned for their sins, and Thou didst complain bitterly of those hopeless lost and unfortunate sinners.

Through the abyss of compassion and pity, and especially through the goodness which Thou displayed to the good thief when Thou saidst to him: "This day, thou shalt be with Me in Paradise." I beg of Thee, O Sweet Jesus, that at the hour of my death, Thou wilt show me mercy. Amen.

Sixth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Beloved and most desirable King, remember the grief Thou didst suffer, when naked and like a common criminal, Thou was fastened and raised on the Cross, when all Thy relatives and friends abandoned Thee, except Thy Beloved Mother, who remained close to Thee during Thy agony and whom Thou didst entrust to Thy faithful disciple when Thou saidst to Mary: "Woman, behold thy son!" and to Saint John: "Son, behold thy Mother!"

I beg of Thee O my Savior, by the sword of sorrow which pierced the soul of Thy holy Mother, to have compassion on me in all my affliction and tribulations, both corporal and spiritual, and to assist me in all my trials, and especially at the hour of my death. Amen.

Seventh Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Inexhaustible Fountain of compassion, Who by a profound gesture of Love, said from the Cross: "I thirst!" suffered from the thirst for the salvation of the human race. I beg of Thee O my Savior, to inflame in our hearts the desire to tend toward perfection in all our acts; and to extinguish in us the concupiscence of the flesh and the ardor of worldly desires. Amen.

Eighth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Sweetness of hearts, delight of the spirit, by the bitterness of the vinegar and gall which Thou didst taste on the Cross for Love of us, grant us the grace to receive worthily Thy Precious Body and Blood during our life and at the hour of our death, that they may serve as a remedy and consolation for our souls. Amen.

Ninth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Royal virtue, joy of the mind, recall the pain Thou didst endure when plunged in an ocean of bitterness at the approach of death, insulted, outraged by the Jews, Thou didst cry out in a loud voice that Thou was abandoned by Thy Father, saying: "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"

Through this anguish, I beg of Thee, O my Savior, not to abandon me in the terrors and pains of my death. Amen.

Tenth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Who art the beginning and end of all things, life and virtue, remember that for our sakes Thou was plunged in an abyss of suffering from the soles of Thy Feet to the crown of Thy Head. In consideration of the enormity of Thy Wounds, teach me to keep, through pure love, Thy Commandments, whose way is wide and easy for those who love Thee. Amen.
Eleventh Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Deep abyss of mercy, I beg of Thee, in memory of Thy Wounds which penetrated to the very marrow of Thy Bones and to the depth of Thy Being, to draw me, a miserable sinner, overwhelmed by my offenses, away from sin and to hide me from Thy Face justly irritated against me, hide me in Thy Wounds, until Thy anger and just indignation shall have passed away. Amen.

Twelfth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Mirror of Truth, symbol of unity, link of Charity, remember the multitude of wounds with which Thou was covered from head to foot, torn and reddened by the spilling of Thy adorable Blood. O Great and Universal Pain which Thou didst suffer in Thy virginal Flesh for Love of us! Sweetest Jesus! What is there that Thou couldst have done for us which Thou hast not done! May the fruit of Thy sufferings be renewed in my soul by the faithful remembrance of Thy Passion, and may Thy Love increase in my heart each day, until I see Thee in eternity, Thou Who art the treasury of every real good and every joy, which I beg Thee to grant me, O Sweetest Jesus, in Heaven. Amen.

Thirteenth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Strong Lion, Immortal and Invincible King, remember the pain which Thou didst endure when all Thy strength, both moral and physical, was entirely exhausted, Thou didst bow Thy Head, saying: "It is consummated!"

Through this anguish and grief, I beg of Thee Lord Jesus, to have mercy on me at the hour of my death when my mind will be greatly troubled and my soul will be in anguish. Amen.

Fourteenth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! Only Son of the Father, Splendor and figure of His Substance, remember the simple and humble recommendation Thou didst make of Thy Soul to Thy Eternal Father, saying: "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit!" And with Thy Body all torn, and Thy Heart Broken, and the bowels of Thy Mercy open to redeem us, Thou didst Expire. By this Precious Death, I beg of Thee O King of Saints, comfort me and help me to resist the devil, the flesh and the world, so that being dead to the world I may live for Thee alone. I beg of Thee at the hour of my death to receive me, a pilgrim and an exile returning to Thee. Amen.

Fifteenth Prayer

Our Father - Hail Mary
O Jesus! True and fruitful Vine! Remember the abundant outpouring of Blood which Thou didst so generously shed from Thy Sacred Body as juice from grapes in a wine press.

From Thy Side, pierced with a lance by a soldier, blood and water issued forth until there was not left in Thy Body a single drop, and finally, like a bundle of myrrh lifted to the top of the Cross Thy delicate Flesh was destroyed, the very Substance of Thy Body withered, and the Marrow of Thy Bones dried up.

Through this bitter Passion and through the outpouring of Thy Precious Blood, I beg of Thee, O Sweet Jesus, to receive my soul when I am in my death agony. Amen.

Conclusion

O Sweet Jesus! Pierce my heart so that my tears of penitence and love will be my bread day and night; may I be converted entirely to Thee, may my heart be Thy perpetual habitation, may my conversation be pleasing to Thee, and may the end of my life be so praiseworthy that I may merit Heaven and there with Thy saints, praise Thee forever.

There are many more Saints, Children and Adults of whom have had Jesus appear to them with our Blessed Virgin Mary at the time or a little time before and/or afterwards.

Love and kindest wishes your Sister in Jesus Christ our Saviour

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
repeating that which is not in the bible wont make it suddenly appear there.
I gave my heart to the Lord Jesus and he showed me she is not the queen of heaven ,there is no queen of heaven ..
so there's that argument gone out the window ,.. the worship of a queen of heave dates back to the days of nimrod and his mother at the times of the tower of babel where it then spread via the many tongues of the peoples to take on many forms in many people groups but remains idolatry to this day.
you will not ,because you cannot establish any such claim from direct unambiguous Holy scripture (66books)-you have to go to sources that are both outside the Bible and contradict the Bible

an error repeated ..remains an error as often as it is repeated
Hi,
He showed you? Biblically or personally?
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
He showed you? Biblically or personally?
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Both.. Because nothing he says or does ever can disagree with what he has already stated. Thus when peple say "but theres things not included in the bible" but those things disagree in direct conflict..then either those things are lies or God is. so the only conclusion is...those things are lies.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
the title mother of God is blasphemy of the highest order .
If Jesus is God and Mary is His mother, then Mary is the mother of God. This title is a statement as to who Jesus is, to defend against the heretical claims that Jesus was not conceived and born as the God man. It is entirely Christological and is not for the purpose of elevating Mary.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Jesus is God and Mary is His mother, then Mary is the mother of God. This title is a statement as to who Jesus is, to defend against the heretical claims that Jesus was not conceived and born as the God man. It is entirely Christological and is not for the purpose of elevating Mary.

i'll believe that.. when people stop elevating her for the purpose of veneration (which means worship for worship means that which we give worth to )

the question of the op is" why Mary"? .. and the answer is the most simple one of all

because she was of the right tribe and lineage and was betrothed to Joseph.

if some girl named sue or Jane, Hannah, from the same tribe and lineage, had been betrothed to Joseph it would have been them .there is no grounds to claim sinlessness or divinity .she was flesh and blood born of Adam like the rest of us
to say she was sinless or devine ? now (note to mark ) That! would be denying Christs humanity

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Both.. Because nothing he says or does ever can disagree with what he has already stated. Thus when peple say "but theres things not included in the bible" but those things disagree in direct conflict..then either those things are lies or God is. so the only conclusion is...those things are lies.

Hi,
She said: "You are a metal mystic" A what I asked her, with my poor hearing at age 66. "A metal mystic". Confused still, I spelled. M E T A T A L. "No. M e d i c a l, and your job this week is to meet others like you."
This is not fiction above, and it explains God to me in a way. Last year, in my life I was sitting across from a Ph.D. Psychologist and giving her every reason to have me committed I thought. I was in a ful Psychiatric exam as a requirement for a United States Government requirment. Thus I gave her everything that I had, because if there are any issues what the Government is asking me to do, I would fail at.
Later after this and some other events, she would bring up the word Pathology, as an explanation to why I was a little emotional at certain words and phrases. "You have been Pathologized." is what she said. It means a whole bunch of people have been wrong and I believed them about me. Yet, a part of my job is working with people who do that sort of thing, so it makes sense.
Real and not fake mysticism of the Christian variety is who apparently I am also. I asked you that way. Many people here have mystical encounters with God.
So, another way of saying your response is this: The Bible says you are right, by how you interpret that Bible and you are perfect or very very very good at that interpretation. At least that seems to be what you have said.
As a result, you are right and anyone who diagrees with you is wrong.

Now, in the Christian mystical realm, how many of these things in my life are wrong, if any.
1. God proved the Bible is real to me by giving me a scientific proof that any scientist can do. I did the proof first.
2. Since The Bible is Real from that work, God is now a fact. So, technically, I don't believe in God. I don't believe in God, because He is Totally Real.
3. I have no faith in Believeing in God, nor Jesus, nor The Holy Spirit as all of them are reality by fact.
4. God revealed Himself to me, not His face, but His Essence and Trinitarianly, all of which has been verified by others not me, and that happened at the request of Mary, the one called The Virgin Mary.
5. I have seen Jesus, more than once.
6. The personal voices of The Trininty Individually I have heard.
There is more, yet I will leave you with that. Are those false, by your Biblical knowledge that is near perfect and which if any of those, do I have to throw out, by your work, as I don't want to be wrong with God, as God Is Too Important To Get It Wrong.
LOVE, (My best remembrance of the way God actually loves.)
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
reply via blue insert.
Hi,
She said: "You are a metal mystic" A what I asked her, with my poor hearing at age 66. "A metal mystic". Confused still, I spelled. M E T A T A L. "No. M e d i c a l, and your job this week is to meet others like you."
This is not fiction above, and it explains God to me in a way. Last year, in my life I was sitting across from a Ph.D. Psychologist and giving her every reason to have me committed I thought. I was in a ful Psychiatric exam as a requirement for a United States Government requirment. Thus I gave her everything that I had, because if there are any issues what the Government is asking me to do, I would fail at.
Later after this and some other events, she would bring up the word Pathology, as an explanation to why I was a little emotional at certain words and phrases. "You have been Pathologized." is what she said. It means a whole bunch of people have been wrong and I believed them about me. Yet, a part of my job is working with people who do that sort of thing, so it makes sense.
Real and not fake mysticism of the Christian variety is who apparently I am also. I asked you that way. Many people here have mystical encounters with God.
So, another way of saying your response is this: The Bible says you are right, by how you interpret that Bible and you are perfect or very very very good at that interpretation. At least that seems to be what you have said.
As a result, you are right and anyone who diagrees with you is wrong. incorrect - the lord Jesus said except you become as little children you cannot enter he kingdom of heaven -a little child simply takes him at his word .they do not interpret they believe .. others do not believe and therefore take on information given them from any source even when it disagrees with the Lord Jesus- that is called "believing a lie " for both cannot be the truth when they blatantly disagree thus the one that is not the lord Jesus speaking.and is disagreeing with HIM ..lies. it is not any who disagree with me that is wrong ..it is any that disagree with the Lord Jesus -especially satan appearing as an angel of light or as mary

Now, in the Christian mystical realm, how many of these things in my life are wrong, if any.
1. God proved the Bible is real to me by giving me a scientific proof that any scientist can do. I did the proof first. science cannot prove faith
2. Since The Bible is Real from that work, God is now a fact. So, technically, I don't believe in God. I don't believe in God, because He is Totally Real. what is presented as a fact does not automatically make it truth .. the serpent lied to eve in the garden..that is a fact. the fact is 'he lied" faith is a belief in Gods word ALONE .. not in science or religion
3. I have no faith in Believeing in God, nor Jesus, nor The Holy Spirit as all of them are reality by fact.
4. God revealed Himself to me, not His face, but His Essence and Trinitarianly, all of which has been verified by others not me, and that happened at the request of Mary, the one called The Virgin Mary. untrue ,as the lord Jesus said .."no one comes to me except the FATHER draws him" HIS word alone is faithful and true ..
5. I have seen Jesus, more than once.(so you claim) yet your desire expressed outwardly is to glorify mary and not the LORD JESUS ,that in itself is extremely telling
6. The personal voices of The Trininty Individually I have heard.
There is more, yet I will leave you with that. Are those false, by your Biblical knowledge that is near perfect and which if any of those, do I have to throw out, by your work, as I don't want to be wrong with God, as God Is Too Important To Get It Wrong.yes they are false- in that at no point did it give all glory all lordship to the only one whom is worthy of it ..the Lord JESUS. it is just a load of beguiling trickery in words.Give me the word of God only in agreement with it .

LOVE, (My best remembrance of the way God actually loves.)
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Mary has a single circumstantial quality - and it lays in her lineage and to whom she was betrothed . Joseph !...both of the tribe of Judah and he of the line of David ..
IF some other lady named Jane or sue was of the tribe of Judah and got betrothed to Joseph.. then it would have been Jane or sue chosen .

outside of this she has absolutely no attribute to differentiate her from any other human being born of the line of Adam - she was just one of us .
in no way sinless, in no way divine . and no more then a surrogate mother .
albeit,blessed to be so by grace .. but not attribute .
Claims of sinlessness or divinity are contrived , delusional and enforced only by those who insist on giver her "worth " above her station .to give a thing "worth" above its station is to worship it . to give that which is created by God worth and cal it the mother of god is to elevate it above God for we all know a son is subject to a mother (a stance the lord Jesus rejected when he said "woman what have i to do with you ) thus the term mother of God is elevation of that which is created ,over the creator , is the highest form of idolatry and the title mother of God is blasphemy of the highest order .

Hi,
I wish to talk on one of your statements only. It is mother of God is blashemy of the highest order.
Consider please, the Eizabeth was filled with The Holy Spirit and uttered...the mother of my Lord.... Thus The Holy Spirit and none other, said she is the mother of God.
Here it is in print.

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail.”

38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

Mary Visits Elizabeth
39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 45 Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
to give that which is created by God worth and cal it the mother of god is to elevate it above God for we all know a son is subject to a mother (a stance the lord Jesus rejected when he said "woman what have i to do with you ) thus the term mother of God is elevation of that which is created ,over the creator is the highest form of idolatry and the title mother of God is blasphemy of the highest order .

Hi, Mike. While I agree that some of the Marian devotions and doctrines are wrong, this one is really only a misunderstanding (and has been for the better part of 2000 years). So I guess it's not surprising that the two sides here seem to be talking past each other.

When you see the term, you see: "The one who was the originator of God." When the church originally approved of it, the meaning was more like: "The one who gave birth, in a stable in Bethlehem, to the physical body assumed by the God of all eternity." Of course, being the Earthly mother who raised Jesus is something special.

The first way of thinking of it is certainly wrong. The second one is about as standard among Christians as anything we can think of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
i'll believe that.. when people stop elevating her for the purpose of veneration (which means worship for worship means that which we give worth to )

In the Orthodox Church we venerate lots of things and lots of saints and we never get it confused with worship. In Japanese culture people venerate each other all the time and I sincerely doubt you would accuse them of worshipping each other, yet you feel more than free to level such an accusation at Christian cultures which do venerate those people and objects considered worthy of such.

Why is that, do you think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

So before I start, a little background on this. Long story short, in Bible Class when I was in High School a few years ago, one of my classmates stated that Mary was nothing special, and God could have chosen anyone to bear Christ.

So please forgive me if I sound ignorant in discussing, theology isn't my strong suit at this point. :D

With that said, I was thinking today while at work, certainly something stuck out about Mary for her to be chosen. So I wanted to ask the GT/Mariology scholars about this. :)

I think it goes a little far saying Mary was nothing special. She believed God and did as he said. Then again, so did Joseph. They were the same as any believer that did or does the will of God.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
In the Orthodox Church we venerate lots of things and lots of saints and we never get it confused with worship.

You don't consider it to be worship, you mean. However, that doesn't settle the issue. If worship is engaged in, is it excusable so long as the person doing it thinks it's something else??

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I think it's fair to say that Orthodoxy teaches it's catechumins the difference between worship and veneration. What else can they do? You can't police everyone's thoughts and intentions.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think it's fair to say that Orthodoxy teaches it's catechumins the difference between worship and veneration. What else can they do? You can't police everyone's thoughts and intentions.

Hi, Tigger.

Well, not to put too fine an edge on this issue which doesn't have a clean-cut answer, I don't think that's the problem. People who engage in questionable devotional practices are actively encouraged by their church and its clergy in those practices.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi, Tigger.

Well, not to put too fine an edge on this issue which doesn't have a clean-cut answer, I don't think that's the problem. People who engage in questionable devotional practices are actively encouraged by their church and its clergy in those practices.
Agreed, being Lutheran I don't have a dog in the fight myself but I do hold Mary to a higher esteem then most Protestants 'referencing back to the OP' like I love the typology of the BVM being the New Eve and the New Arch of the Covenant. I still visit EO parishes from time to time and it still takes me back when I hear prayers like "Mary save us". I have to stop and conscientiously translate that in my head as being "through your Son, by your prayers for us".
Hi, Tigger.

Reactions: George95
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
No, that is not what I mean, but I take it from your response that you suspect that Japanese worship each other?

I just love it when people reply to someone's post with "So you believe ______" and then say something deliberately dense or else completely unconnected to what had been written. Would you like to give this another try, prodromos? :)

Reactions: Hoshiyya
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I just love it when people reply to someone's post with "So you believe ______" and then say something deliberately dense or else completely unconnected to what had been written. Would you like to give this another try, prodromos? :)
In my post to which you initially responded, I made the point also that Japanese venerate each other and don't consider it to be worship. You then replied with
You don't consider it to be worship, you mean.
Then you added;
If worship is engaged in, is it excusable so long as the person doing it thinks it's something else??
I take it from that, that YOU consider veneration to be worship (although I have to question who made you an authority), hence my earlier comment.

I know who I worship, and I know who, and what I venerate. I love the Saints but my heart aches for God. I'm sorry that you are unable to tell the difference. Truly I am.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
In my post to which you initially responded, I made the point also that Japanese venerate each other and don't consider it to be worship. You then replied with
You don't consider it to be worship, you mean.
Then you added;
If worship is engaged in, is it excusable so long as the person doing it thinks it's something else??
I take it from that, that YOU consider veneration to be worship (although I have to question who made you an authority), hence my earlier comment.

I know who I worship, and I know who, and what I venerate. I love the Saints but my heart aches for God. I'm sorry that you are unable to tell the difference. Truly I am.

Cute, but we don't need to snipe at each other this way.

The point is that the Japanese practice, being non-Christian and unrelated to the Bible's teaching on this subject, doesn't have anything to do with what I was saying...and I'd appreciate it if a reply just stuck to what I'd written. Any serious questions about that would, of course, be in order.

Upvote 0