Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Which election was that designed to help Biden win?

Not for Biden, but 2016. Laundered funds from Burisma were indirectly funneled to the DNC, HRC campaign, and also used for Perkins coie, steele dossier activities. This fact is established/corroborated by sworn testimony, the Latvian investigation, Ukrainian investigation, and the US investigation.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
No laundered funds through Burisma or elsewhere helped the Bidens: that's a falsehood.

Bloomberg in the political ad campaign is going to out Trump Trump.

It will be magnificent.

General Election: Trump vs. Biden NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Biden 50, Trump 44 Biden +6
General Election: Trump vs. Sanders NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Sanders 49, Trump 45 Sanders +4
General Election: Trump vs. Warren NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Warren 48, Trump 45 Warren +3
General Election: Trump vs. Buttigieg NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Trump 45, Buttigieg 46 Buttigieg +1
President Trump Job Approval NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Approve 46, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +5
2020 Generic Congressional Vote NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Democrats 49, Republicans 43 Democrats +6

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No laundered funds through Burisma or elsewhere helped the Bidens: that's a falsehood.

Well, you will have to contest that with other nations. It isn't only America making said accusations. Like it or not, the Bidens have been under international criminal investigations since the Obama's admin.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The supposed 'victim' has stated as a matter of record in differnt reiterations, in multiple publications, of international media, the was no quid pro quo. no pressure. No blackmail.

1st reference:

“I think you read everything. I think you read text,” Zelensky said to the gathered reporters on Wednesday. “I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be involved to democratic, open elections of U.S.A. No, you heard that we had good phone call. It was normal, we spoke about many things. I think, and you read it, that nobody pushed me.”

Quote: Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelensky

2nd refernce:

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky denied once again that President Trump used nearly $400 million in military aid as a bargaining chip to pressure him to launch investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine’s role in the 2016 US election.

“I did not speak with US President Trump in those terms: you give me this, I give you that,” Zelensky told German magazine Der Spiegel in an interview published Monday.

“There was no blackmail. I had no idea the military aid was held up,”

3rd refernce:

Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky has denied an explicit quid pro quo attaching investigations into President Trump’s political rivals to the release of U.S. military aid.

“Look, I never talked to the president from the position of a quid pro quo,” Zelensky said.
Since we can’t put him under oath his opinion is noted but rejected and wholly irrelevant.

The president’s own defenders in the Senate have pretty much conceded that the call took place, the request was made and the aid was withheld in relation to the requests for investigations. He did exactly what the Democrats charge him with. He’s guilty. They just don’t care to hold him accountable so they kicked their duty to the Constitution down to the voters because they have no spine.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If that's the standard you want, then it will be used against any democrat who makes it into the White House. Sanders/Biden/Warren: If we don't trust you to put the country first, we'll start the impeachment process against you!
I'm perfectly OK with impeaching any president who abuses their power to coerce a foreign government into interfering with our elections. I don't know why anyone wouldn't be.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Since we can’t put him under oath his opinion is noted but rejected and wholly irrelevant.

That's not how it works. One can not substantiate an accusation, concerning the individual involved, that keeps refuting the accusation; stating it has never even happened.

The president’s own defenders in the Senate have pretty much conceded that the call took place

Yes, the call took place.

the request was made

Yup

in relation to the requests for investigations.

Never happened. This is a rues to protect the guilty parties involved.

He did exactly what the Democrats charge him with.

Democrats are protecting themselves. They do not want to get caught. Many in the public are protecting the dems because they themselves do not want to be wrong after 4 years of ranting.

He’s guilty.

Trump is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

They just don’t care to hold him accountable so they kicked their duty to the Constitution down to the voters because they have no spine.

It takes quite a bit of spine concerning how many people decide to commit suicide from looking into these people. It appears Shokin decide to drink mercury, died twice and had to be revived.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,011.00
Faith
Pentecostal
How can you give a person the power over the country's assets and foreign policy if that person is going to use them for their personal benefit, or to corrupt the democratic elections or to extort your country's allies?

It seems to me to be a very impeachable offense.

That sounds terrible. Problem is that didn't happen.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,011.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Wait, I thought one of the far-right talking points was that what Donald was accused of wasn't a crime.

A bit of consistency would make all these stories seem a bit more believable.
If you remember please that originally Trump was accused of a crime. However when Congress investigated it they couldn't find a crime. So they impeached him for the lame non-criminal charges. It all started with the whistleblowers accusation. But I guess there is no point in discussing this further since there won't be any more witnesses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Who has testified under oath that they had no issues with the call?

You should try actualy looking at some of the things I post. Ukrainian officials that were privy to the phone call have testified there was nothing wrong with the call. Under oath, and deposed by Giuliani.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you remember please that originally Trump was accused of a crime. However when Congress investigated it they couldn't find a crime.So they impeached him for the lame non-criminal charges.

Nope, I certainly don't remember this happening. You are talking about here in reality, right?

But in any case, if you're asserting that there's no crime being charged then certainly there's no right to face one's accuser in that situation. Like I said before, picking one story and sticking with it would certainly make these claims seem more credible.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You should try actualy looking at some of the things I post. Ukrainian officials that were privy to the phone call have testified there was nothing wrong with the call. Under oath, and deposed by Giuliani.

What were their names? Where can we see recordings of these depositions?

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well, you will have to contest that with other nations. It isn't only America making said accusations. Like it or not, the Bidens have been under international criminal investigations since the Obama's admin.
Nope, its GOP and Russian operatives making such claims no one else.

Now that Netanyahu is charged with all these corruption crimes, Trump is going to cut off aid to Israel, right LosatMarbels?

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Joe's own confession on camera is evidence that is admissible to court. Video of an incident is one of the best forms of evidence one can present in a court of law.
He didn't confess to a crime. There is nothing at all wrong with his statement in that video clip.
He was tasked with getting the prosecutor removed and he achieved that task. Job well done.

Shokin collaborates Joe's confession.
That's the corrupt prosecutor who lost his job.
Of course if you are 100% through and through a Trump fanboy then you are going to take this guy's word. But if roles were reversed. If it was Trump accused and not Biden. You would happily point out that Shokin was the corrupt guy, that would be holding grudges against the guy that got him fired.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0