Jan 11, 2009
✟37,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is why yuo need to go to the not quite legal nude beach.

Or France where the nude beach is legal and populated by beachgoers.

Not sure of France, but 30+ years ago at least one such nude beach in California had a higher percentage of young and reasobnably fit people. Of course it was also at least 10 times as har to get to as nearby non-nude beaches, which likely filtered out a lot of the non-fit.

I've only been to one clothing-optional beach in my life (although I went there three different times :D). I was there about a year ago. To get to the beach, you had to climb up a short wall of lava. It wasn't terribly strenuous but still required some effort.

There was a very good mix of all ages from older ladies covered with cellulose to over-weight middle-aged guys (like me) to good-looking in-shape young adults to kids. There was a good mix of both men and women as well. Bottom-line, the beach was a good place to see a real cross-section of people who enjoy nudity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm a christian. I don't think nudity is wrong. I have modeled and typically like to feel free in my clothing no matter where I am so I usually wear shorts or a miniskirt and a tank top because I get hot otherwise. I wear bikinis all the time and I don't think its wrong. God gave me my body and I shouldn't be ashamed of it. It is a work of his art.

People have criticized Jessica Simpson for wearing a bikini in Dukes of Hazzard but I think thats wrong. Shes a Christian and an actress. She likes to be sexy and have fun. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

I'm not gonna tell anybody how to live or dress. I just know what FEELS right for me and I'm sticking with that.
If I weren't happily married and I were 20 or so years younger, I would ask you out in a heartbeat! A devout born-again Christian, but with a free-spirit and not ashamed of her body and sure of herself. WOW!

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of clothes, there are few things that look as un-sexy as kulatts (cuolattes? I don't know the spelling) and dresses that look like they come from a "missionary barrel" that you see missionary girls, Old Regular Baptist kids up in Ky. and Va., and many Pentacostals wear (this is not an insult against any of those groups mentioned, just simply don't like the clothes). I never thought wearing kulattes and hair in a bun and or ankle length dresses got you to heaven any easier than wearing a burka and vail helps a Muslim girl get to heaven.

Upvote 0

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
If I weren't happily married and I were 20 or so years younger, I would ask you out in a heartbeat! A devout born-again Christian, but with a free-spirit and not ashamed of her body and sure of herself. WOW!

Thanks! I'm so thankful to be around people that love and care about me and feel the same way I do on this. I am truly blessed.

Upvote 0

Cactus Jack

Jul 12, 2011
somewhere
✟17,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know why you would think it's wrong. Do so in the privacy of your home and who cares how you dress?

• The Bible states that when Adam and Eve were in right with God, they were naked.
  • When people are in right with God, they do not have to fear nudity.
  • It is an insult to God to hide nudity for the sole purpose of shame.
  • The Bible does not place restrictions on being nude. God commanded Isaiah to go out and preach publicly in the nude for three straight years! (Isaiah 20).
  • The prophets were often symbolically naked. When Saul stripped off his clothes and provided a prophecy before the masses, the onlookers simply assumed he was a prophet and was acting at the behest of God (1 Samuel 19:24).
  • King David danced nude in the City of David over the news of the Ark of the Covenant’s return. His wife criticized this practice and was punished and left childless until her death (2 Samuel 6:20-23).
  • While God condemned the use of make-up, He openly celebrated the human form, as He did through Ezekiel, “made you grow like a plant of the field, naked and bare. You grew up and became tall, and arrived at full maiden-hood, the ORNAMENT OF ORNAMENTS; your breasts were fully formed and your pubic hair had grown” (Ezekiel 16:7).
  • Since material was expensive and the climate hot, workers in Mesopotamia and Palestine, men and women, often labored nude in the fields. Peter fished naked (John 21:7).
  • While lust for sexual contact is prescribed against in the Bible, the evidence is plentiful that God did not intend the human body to be considered shameful in its own right.
  • Theodore of Mopsuestia (c. 400) said, "Adam was naked at the beginning, and unashamed. This is why your clothing must be taken off as baptism restores right relation to God."
  • In the Gospel of Thomas, considered to be "superfluous to scripture" by the same council at Trent which determined what we today declare as "The Holy Bible," in Thomas 37, the disciples asked Jesus, “When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?” Jesus responded, “When you become like little children, and disrobe without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet and trample them, you shall see the Kingdom of God, and you will not be afraid.”
  • And Romans 14:16 points out, “Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil.”

Upvote 0

purpledolphin8402

Feb 10, 2010
United States
✟8,406.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think nudity is wrong. I think it's become viewed that way because we have oversexualized everything here in the US. We've become fearful of our own bodies and we've given too much power to things that don't deserve it. They're just breasts, it's just a vagina, it's just a penis...get over it. By being against nudity, we are not shielding children from sex, we're making them ashamed of their own bodies, and that's the real "sin."

Upvote 0

RoadWarrior

Seeking the middle path.....
Mar 25, 2012
Texas
✟8,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Adam and Eve were nude, but there was not sin for brief period and hence nudity meant nothing since "sexual desire" didn't exist.

How do you know Adam and Eve never had sex before being booted from the Garden? Wouldn't all the other animals have had sex? Weren't both Adam and Eve created with complementary parts (i.e, Tab A and Slot B)? Doesn't Genesis 2:24 specifically address this?
Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RoadWarrior

Seeking the middle path.....
Mar 25, 2012
Texas
✟8,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Disagreed. There is lots to look forward to in the bedroom.

Question: Would you rather have a nude <insert "most beautiful woman in the world", in your opinion> revealed to you then have sex with her as she lies motionless in bed trying to watch Entertainment Tonight on TV or see an average, slightly pear-shaped women naked, then take her into the bedroom and share passionate love?

Seeing one another nude has nothing to do with being great in bed.

Upvote 0

Lion Hearted Man

Eternal Newbie
Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
✟11,179.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Disagreed. There is lots to look forward to in the bedroom.

Question: Would you rather have a nude <insert "most beautiful woman in the world", in your opinion> revealed to you then have sex with her as she lies motionless in bed trying to watch Entertainment Tonight on TV or see an average, slightly pear-shaped women naked, then take her into the bedroom and share passionate love?

Seeing one another nude has nothing to do with being great in bed.

It's just one aspect of foreplay, in my opinion. Didn't mean to imply nudity is everything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vortigen84

Nov 24, 2009
✟9,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why is nudity wrong?

It isn't.

However, if your going nude troubles others around you, then you do wrong if you persist in going nude because in doing so you prioritize your freedom and interests above theirs.

The difference between right and wrong is that principle of Christ: love God and neighbour as oneself. Therefore, a deed can become a sin due to external factors which involve violation of this principle, though the deed in and of itself may not be wrong.

Why is it unacceptable for me to display certain parts of my anatomy in public, while other parts of my anatomy such as my ears are perfectly acceptable to display?

I guess because the public generally finds it too intense and awkward, hence laws against indecent exposure. People don't like feeling exposed and open to any kind of judgement, nor do they like the feeling that people may be flashing them.

Society is like a machine, with social etiquette for its lubricant, clothing being one of that lubricant's most basic ingredients.

Upvote 0