Why is it so hard to believe something didn't happen for a reason?

forGod1

Jul 29, 2010
Saskatchewan, Canada
✟9,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I mean, everyone where I'm from seems to die from drunk driving. Seems like these people are just being careless.. when something happens, "Oh, it's God! God did it!".. it's embarassing to be intelligent and from Society. I hope Jesus is happy with these questions. What is your answer? A land lead by laws.. where everything awful is perpitrated by their God..? That simple?

ezeric

HE loves me too.
Mar 2, 2010
Canada but really in JESUS! (in HIS Covenant)
Visit site
✟12,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This passages amazes me, as we start to realize more of our GOD who is love,
and for our own good, wants us to repent - not HIS good, ours!

Ezekiel 18:23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

-eric

Upvote 0

NoelAsa

Senior Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
At Computer
✟23,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everything happens for a reason. Cause and Effect. Some people believe that it is all God, but we all do have free will, so it is not all God. He gave us the ability to make choices. So if you want to drive drunk and get killed or kill other people that was that persons choice and not God. There has to be some accountability with individuals and the choices they make.

Upvote 0

forGod1

Jul 29, 2010
Saskatchewan, Canada
✟9,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everything happens for a reason. Cause and Effect. Some people believe that it is all God, but we all do have free will, so it is not all God. He gave us the ability to make choices. So if you want to drive drunk and get killed or kill other people that was that persons choice and not God. There has to be some accountability with individuals and the choices they make.

I agree 100% with you.

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I mean, everyone where I'm from seems to die from drunk driving. Seems like these people are just being careless.. when something happens, "Oh, it's God! God did it!".. it's embarassing to be intelligent and from Society. I hope Jesus is happy with these questions. What is your answer? A land lead by laws.. where everything awful is perpitrated by their God..? That simple?

People blame God for their bad choices but people will always be accountable for their actions to God. One reaps what they sow. God does not over ride ones free will. Those people were careless and paid a high price for it-their dead.

Upvote 0

Phil1992

May 2, 2010
✟15,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know if this is an answer, but 'where was man when the drunk driving happened?' its like asking, where was man during the holocaust, you know people say where was God when that happened? even though people are saying the opposite with the drunk driving situation, ask 'where was man during drunk driving?'

Upvote 0