Why inelastic scattering is an invalid explanation for cosmological redshift

Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
To address RC's biggest lie about the CMBR having no blueshift. ...
4 April 2018 Justatruthseeker: A lie that I stated that the CMB has no blue shift.
You stated that the CMB is blue shifted and I asked for evidence that you have not produced making it into your lie (see below).

Cosmic Microwave Background Dipole | COSMOS is the Milk Way travelling through the CMB causing Doppler red and blue shifts.
The cosmic microwave background dipole. The slightly (-0.0035 Kelvin) cooler regions are shown in blue, while (+0.0035 Kelvin) hotter regions are shown in red. The pattern is consistent with the Local group of galaxies (which includes the Milky Way) having a speed of 600 km/sec towards the centre of the red patch which lies in constellation Centaurus – the home of the Great Attractor.
N.B. Rather confusingly, red (hot) areas correspond to blue-shifted radiation, while blue (cool) areas correspond to red-shifted radiation.

The CMB is red shifted because it has travelled through an expanding universe. We measure the redshift happening, etc. (What is the evidence for the Big Bang?). It is this evidence which makes a claim of the CMB being blue shifted a lie.

The CMB has temperature variations. These are the remains of fluctuations of temperature in the early universe. The CMB has gravitational red and blue shifts from passing thorough super-clusters and super-voids in the universe (Sachs–Wolfe effect).

4 April 2018 Justatruthseeker: Please give the scientific evidence you used to support that "CMBR is a local event" or retract the assertion, so that I do not have to label it a lie.

N.B. See above for the global evidence that show that the CMB is global What is the evidence for the Big Bang?).

8 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: Ignorance leads to "every single article since the space age" lie ?
8 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: Ignorance leads to a series of "the ad-hoc epicycles" lies ?
8 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: An "ad-hoc epicycles ... magical expansion of nothing" lie.

9 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: Do you agree that A lie that the CMB temperature is not a scientific calculation (a fantasy of "ad hoc")?
9 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: A "CMBR shows a blueshift as well" lie unless you can cite the literature?
9 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: Deep ignorance about cosmology exposed by asking the space expansion be observed in a lab.
9 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: A lie that I have ignored the A New Non-Doppler Redshift paper which I discussed in several posts.

15 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: A link to an obviously invalid web page, not any scientific literature.
15 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: A lie that I have not supplied papers for dark energy (read the dark energy Wikipedia article).
15 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: Ignorance about science where "mystified", "surprised", etc. is good because it leads to study of the mystery or surprise
15 March 2018 Justatruthseeker: The idiocy of "astronomers mystified/surprised" Google searches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
I just gave you the evidence RC. Had you bothered to read anything......
I read it and it is a lie that you gave any evidence of a local CMB. Thus
4 April 2018 Justatruthseeker: Please give the scientific evidence you used to support that "CMBR is a local event" or retract the assertion, so that I do not have to label it a lie.

Read what you cited Cosmic Microwave Background Dipole | COSMOS is the movement of the Local Group against the background of the CMB.
Read What is the evidence for the Big Bang? for the physical evidence that the CMB cannot be local.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I read it and it is a lie that you gave any evidence of a local CMB. Thus

Read what you cited Cosmic Microwave Background Dipole | COSMOS is the movement of the Local Group against the background of the CMB.
Read What is the evidence for the Big Bang? for the physical evidence that the SMB cannot be local.

The blueshift is evidence of a local event. You can not provide one single non-local object in which the galaxies motion affects the red shift / blue shift observation.

You and I both know that only local objects show blue shift due to motion, so that the fact the CMBR shows a blue shift due to our motion proves it is a local event. Otherwise you would have provided evidence that far distant objects also show a blueshift due to our motion, which you cant because only local events do.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
The blueshift is evidence of a local event.
Cosmic Microwave Background Dipole | COSMOS is a red shift and a blue shift.
Cosmic Microwave Background Dipole | COSMOS is the Doppler effect from movement of the Local Group.
It is a lie that Cosmic Microwave Background Dipole | COSMOS states that the CMB is local.
It is a lie that being blue shifted can only happen for a local event. We measure the blue shift from the rotation of remote galaxies. We measure the blue shift from the peculiar velocity of remote galaxies. We measure the blue shift of CMB photons passing through super clusters.

I will make this more explicit. This is the cosmic microwave background.
State the "local event" that creates 2.72548 K, black body, sky wide radiation that been shifted by superclusters and supervoids.

There are mainstream scientists who doubt the Big Bang and willing to look at empirical evidence.
Tests and problems of the standard model in Cosmology
Microwave background temperature as a function of redshift.
Therefore, if we accept these results, at least one can say with almost total confidence that a local origin of the CMBR in a static Universe is excluded, but the possibility of the origin of the CMBR at very high z within a static Universe is not excluded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0