Why don't creationists get together and start their own town, or their own state?

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yep. Not sure where you're going with this question, though...

George W. Bush was widely known before his election as a coward, a thief, and a liar. By the time of his second election he was a mass murderer, who violates law and human rights, a torturer.

The world knows it. The only ones who don't admit it are those who voted for him, his accomplices.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Okie-doke there, Junior Member, if you want me to take you seriously, you have a lot of reading to do. I gotta lotta posts though.
As has been noted before, you have chosen to deny access to anyone trying to find all your posts. A cynic might think you were trying to conceal a history of egregious falsehoods, outrageous stupidities, or blatantly inconstistant contradictions.

Of course, I would never think such a thing.

:holy:

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As has been noted before, you have chosen to deny access to anyone trying to find all your posts. A cynic might think you were trying to conceal a history of egregious falsehoods, outrageous stupidities, or blatantly inconstistant contradictions.

Of course, I would never think such a thing.

:holy:
Gracchus, as I have pointed out, that function is apparently not available to us, yet.

This is what I get when I try to view your (or anyone's) post:
Privacy statement in function, Searching has been disabled for this members's posts.
Please respond.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
George W. Bush was widely known before his election as a coward, a thief, and a liar. By the time of his second election he was a mass murderer, who violates law and human rights, a torturer.

The world knows it. The only ones who don't admit it are those who voted for him, his accomplices.

:wave:

...and what are you doing about it?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What sort of question is that? What can he do about it?

the first step might be to be more vocal than just casually mentioning it on a internet board......for instance, has he begun a website on this, started petitions, began a campaign to bring this to the light of day for those who are unaware of it? If George Bush has done these things, that would warrant even beginning a newsletter, distributing pamphlets, etc.

What do you mean "What sort of question is that?" That's such a weak thing to even ask. If something is wrong, you do something about it, yes? Or we could just hide our head in the sand and just whine about it.

Upvote 0

Danyc

Nov 2, 2007
✟9,970.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
the first step might be to be more vocal than just casually mentioning it on a internet board......for instance, has he begun a website on this, started petitions, began a campaign to bring this to the light of day for those who are unaware of it? If George Bush has done these things, that would warrant even beginning a newsletter, distributing pamphlets, etc.

What do you mean "What sort of question is that?" That's such a weak thing to even ask. If something is wrong, you do something about it, yes? Or we could just hide our head in the sand and just whine about it.

Actually its a pretty strong thing to ask, as you haven't yet answered it satisfactorily.

Do such things just blow right over your head?

George Bush is about to leave office.

One person cannot rally enough support to impeach the president. There has to be national outcry. There isn't; there is bitterness, but not everyone sees it for what Gracchus does. He believes what Bush has done is murder; most do not think this way.

Again, what can he do about it? Sure, he can start a website, guess what? Do you know how many of those are there? How many petitions have been started? How many people hate Bush's guts? How many gave been as vocal as possible? They're just people. They can't do anything.

Again, what sort of useless question is that?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Actually its a pretty strong thing to ask, as you haven't yet answered it satisfactorily.

Do such things just blow right over your head?

George Bush is about to leave office.

One person cannot rally enough support to impeach the president. There has to be national outcry. There isn't; there is bitterness, but not everyone sees it for what Gracchus does. He believes what Bush has done is murder; most do not think this way.

Again, what can he do about it? Sure, he can start a website, guess what? Do you know how many of those are there? How many petitions have been started? How many people hate Bush's guts? How many gave been as vocal as possible? They're just people. They can't do anything.

Again, what sort of useless question is that?

"There are no useless questions. Only questions that are not asked are useless." ~brinny

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

"Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair." ~Edmund Burke

Upvote 0

Danyc

Nov 2, 2007
✟9,970.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
"There are no useless questions. Only questions that are not asked are useless." ~brinny

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Cute quotes (quoting yourself? What?)

Unfortunately you didn't address my points.

Try again.

Oh, and for the record, quotes aren't automatically the end-all-be-all of a subject. Putting somebody's words in quotation marks does not a profound truth make.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Originally Posted by brinny

Cute quotes (quoting yourself? What?)

Unfortunately you didn't address my points.

Try again.

Oh, and for the record, quotes aren't automatically the end-all-be-all of a subject. Putting somebody's words in quotation marks does not a profound truth make.

Thank you. :p Yes, i have more quotes..wanna see them? ;)

My point is that there is no point in whining about injustices, corruption, evil, if yer not attempting to do anything about it. Thus the quotes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danyc

Nov 2, 2007
✟9,970.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. :p Yes, i have more quotes..wanna see them? ;)

My point is that there is no point in whining about injustices, corruption, evil, if yer not attempting to do anything about it. Thus the quotes.

Gracchus was replying to someone on the subject of George W. Bush and why consol would care how many people in the Bible Belt voted for him.

If that was your point you should have just said it.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Gracchus was replying to someone on the subject of George W. Bush and why consol would care how many people in the Bible Belt voted for him.

If that was your point you should have just said it.

the point I made supercedes his original point, because he was whining about something he found unjust, and only whining about it, without doing something about it.

Upvote 0

Danyc

Nov 2, 2007
✟9,970.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
the point I made supercedes his original point, because he was whining about something he found unjust, and only whining about it, without doing something about it.

Which, compounded with the facts that such whining is done constantly on these boards and that there is nothing he can do to change anything, makes the point negligible.

Call me indecisive, but if I hated Bush's guts at the end of his term, I wouldn't be going through a lot of trouble trying to get him out of office.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Which, compounded with the facts that such whining is done constantly on these boards and that there is nothing he can do to change anything, makes the point negligible.

Call me indecisive, but if I hated Bush's guts at the end of his term, I wouldn't be going through a lot of trouble trying to get him out of office.

That's one take on it. I disagree.

Upvote 0