Why don't creationists get together and start their own town, or their own state?

Why not take over an existing state? every creationist could move to say, Louisiana,
imagine, a whole state dedicated to creationism, it must be worth looking at?
if the state was ALL creationists there would be nothing the rest of America could do,
they could make it virtually impossible for non creationists to even enter the state,
creationist state police, creationist governor, creationist everything,
(and look at the wonderful people they would have to lead them, Ken Ham or Kent Hovind to name but two,)
ban television and radio,(other than their own) and the outside world would be gone forever,
they could cut themselves off from the rest of evil America, (like the Mormons did)
they could then live out their fantasy to their hearts content, have their own schools,
live their lives as their God would have wanted, teach whatever they wanted their children to believe,
their children would never need to see or hear about evolution, ever, they could even print their own books,
(on an old Caxton press if they liked) they could stop evolution in it's tracks.

No more arguing with the devil worshipers, they would be able to see for themselves how wonderful creationism is,
Louisiana (or whichever the lucky state was) could be a beacon for the rest of the world,
surly it could not get much better that that, a place dedicated to showing the world the truth.

Then they could show the government they were wrong to ban the teaching of creationism in schools,
they could show the rest of the world the right way to teach children, the only way, the true way.

If I was a creationist I would be the first to sign up for it, I would be the first in the queue.

Why don't you all go for it, you know it makes sense.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus is way ahead of you on this project---
John 14:2b said:
I go to prepare a place for you.
In the meantime, we, like Abraham, will just keep looking up ---
Hebrews 11:10 said:
For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, Christian Exodus. :doh: I've still got some friends in the Anderson, SC, area, and it thankfully looks like the CE plan isn't working.
They that don't know the Scriptures, eh?
Acts 5:36-37 said:
36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.
37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.

Upvote 0

TheManeki

Christian Humanist
Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
✟21,334.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is way ahead of you on this project---In the meantime, we, like Abraham, will just keep looking up ---

I'm reminded of the old joke about the person who dies and goes to heaven, and is taken for a tour of the place by Saint Peter. The guy is astounded, moved, and overcome by what he sees. But then, Peter shushes the man and they tiptoe past a certain group of people. After he signals they can talk again, the man asks, "What was that all about?" Peter's reply: "Those are the fundamentalists. They like to think they're the only ones up here."

:D

Upvote 0

Cleaver611

Jun 1, 2008
✟7,661.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why not take over an existing state? every creationist could move to say, Louisiana,
imagine, a whole state dedicated to creationism, it must be worth looking at?
if the state was ALL creationists there would be nothing the rest of America could do,
they could make it virtually impossible for non creationists to even enter the state,
creationist state police, creationist governor, creationist everything,
(and look at the wonderful people they would have to lead them, Ken Ham or Kent Hovind to name but two,)
ban television and radio,(other than their own) and the outside world would be gone forever,
they could cut themselves off from the rest of evil America, (like the Mormons did)
they could then live out their fantasy to their hearts content, have their own schools,
live their lives as their God would have wanted, teach whatever they wanted their children to believe,
their children would never need to see or hear about evolution, ever, they could even print their own books,
(on an old Caxton press if they liked) they could stop evolution in it's tracks.

No more arguing with the devil worshipers, they would be able to see for themselves how wonderful creationism is,
Louisiana (or whichever the lucky state was) could be a beacon for the rest of the world,
surly it could not get much better that that, a place dedicated to showing the world the truth.

Then they could show the government they were wrong to ban the teaching of creationism in schools,
they could show the rest of the world the right way to teach children, the only way, the true way.

If I was a creationist I would be the first to sign up for it, I would be the first in the queue.

"Louisiana"? I'd prefer it to be in England.................... then I wouldn't have to move.

:p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tomk80

Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
Are the ChristianExodus.org people in this link Christian fundies or are they creationists?
(I don't know if there is a difference or not)

(I am going to stop myself from suggesting that the state bird be changed to a Cuckoo)
Fundies, but those are creationists more often than not. Unlike Christians in general, who are most often not fundamentalist and not creationist (although quite a lot of them are).

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fundies, but those are creationists more often than not. Unlike Christians in general, who are most often not fundamentalist and not creationist (although quite a lot of them are).

:scratch: --- are we, or aren't we?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RobertByers

Feb 26, 2008
✟15,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Creationists did create a new land.
it is now called the USA.
This was founded by Puritan Protestant Englishmen with a aggresive intent to live in a very Christian society in morality and intellect. southerners were regular Englishmen.
The y made a superior civilization based on the greater attention to scripture and of coarse creationism was a core doctrine.
Everyone else heard how it was better over here and moved in.
A solid 50% of Yanks are skeptical about evolution and most want creationism in the schools.
Why not make a evolution state and see what happens.
Oh they did it was nazi Germany and Soviet union and cuba.

Upvote 0

Vene

In memory of ChordatesLegacy
Oct 20, 2007
Michigan
✟13,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Creationists did create a new land.
it is now called the USA.
This was founded by Puritan Protestant Englishmen with a aggresive intent to live in a very Christian society in morality and intellect. southerners were regular Englishmen.
The y made a superior civilization based on the greater attention to scripture and of coarse creationism was a core doctrine.
Everyone else heard how it was better over here and moved in.
A solid 50% of Yanks are skeptical about evolution and most want creationism in the schools.
Why not make a evolution state and see what happens.
Oh they did it was nazi Germany and Soviet union and cuba.
And then all those damn deists decided to make a secular nation. That's why there's this little thing called the separation of church and state. They even wrote up a treaty which stated that the US isn't a Christian nation (link).

Speaking of those good Puritans, why don't you tell me how Christian they were to the Quakers? You know what, I'll tell you. The Quakers were imprisoned, whipped, branded, and even executed (link link). Why? Because they didn't worship in the exact same way the Puritans did. Kind of ironic considering that the Puritans left England from religious persecution. I guess they really just wanted everybody else to be exactly like them.

Reactions: TheManeki
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status