Arcadia
✟197,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never said that God does not control things; what I said is that God does not force His will on free will people. God's central attribute is that He is love and does respect peoples' choices. In the end, if people harden their hearts, He who is a Gentleman, gives them what they want and thus He hardness their own hearts. When God hardness people's hearts, He has set them aside for judgment.

If you can't get this, I can't help you. Sorry.

All have a view as to what they believe and the one God harden , God hardens and the CLAY cannot say , why did you make me so as written in Rom 9:20 and 21 .

dan p

Upvote 0

black-pawn

Nov 24, 2022
Woodhaven
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All have a view as to what they believe and the one God harden , God hardens and the CLAY cannot say , why did you make me so as written in Rom 9:20 and 21 .

dan p
What is the context of Romans 9:20-21? Wasn't Paul quoting scripture from the OT? Please take a look at it and then get back to me. If you concentrated on why Paul was saying that we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the context of Romans 9:20-21? Wasn't Paul quoting scripture from the OT? Please take a look at it and then get back to me. If you concentrated on why Paul was saying that we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Here are some the Greek words used in Rom 9:20 .

#1 Art / EI is in the PRESENT TENSE

#2 SHALL / EREO is in the Greek FUTURE NTENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

#3 TO HIM THAT V FORMED / PIASSO is in th Greek AOTIST TENSE , ACTIVE and a PARTICIPLE .

#4 WHY / TIS is in the ACCUCATIVE CASE

#5 WHY / TIS is in the ACCUSCATIVE CASE

#6 ME / ME is also in the ACCUSCATIVE CASE

That is what Paul wrote .

dan p

Upvote 0

black-pawn

Nov 24, 2022
Woodhaven
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here are some the Greek words used in Rom 9:20 .

#1 Art / EI is in the PRESENT TENSE

#2 SHALL / EREO is in the Greek FUTURE NTENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

#3 TO HIM THAT V FORMED / PIASSO is in th Greek AOTIST TENSE , ACTIVE and a PARTICIPLE .

#4 WHY / TIS is in the ACCUCATIVE CASE

#5 WHY / TIS is in the ACCUSCATIVE CASE

#6 ME / ME is also in the ACCUSCATIVE CASE

That is what Paul wrote .

dan p
The context of Romans 9:15-17 is Exodus 32 in the worship of the golden calf. God did not have mercy on those two who worshipped the golden bull. On the other hand, God had mercy on those who didn't worship the golden calf.

I don't want to explain anything else to you because I can see I'm wasting my time.

I'm done with this discussion.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The context of Romans 9:15-17 is Exodus 32 in the worship of the golden calf. God did not have mercy on those two who worshipped the golden bull. On the other hand, God had mercy on those who didn't worship the golden calf.

I don't want to explain anything else to you because I can see I'm wasting my time.

I'm done with this discussion.
I looked at EX 32 and I see nothing as to why Israel had to repent and let all see form them self and make up their mind as to what the OP meant !!

dan p

Upvote 0