Why did God create Lucifer with the pride or whatever it was that made him rebel?

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If we're going this questions route, why did God let Noah survive the flood if he knew man was going to go back to his wicked ways like 10 generations later?
Either God doesn't have omniscience or the fact we DON'T have omniscience so we can't grasp His logic or ever understand it. I go with the latter.
Man didn't become that bad and He'll deal with that. The watchers sinned with women and there were giants. They had to be destroyed.
I believe this was the only way He could have done it. First He created everything perfect with no salvation plan. That didn't work. A cherub fell and with him 1/3 of the angels and the world before Adam. Those turned into demons. There's evidence of Neanderthals who were cannibals.
Then He made sure man was not perfect, but good and able to die and got tempted by satan, so He could redeem him when he should fall and the fall of man wasn't as big a sin as the fall of the cherub, because that cherub wasn't mislead and man was.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If we're going this questions route, why did God let Noah survive the flood if he knew man was going to go back to his wicked ways like 10 generations later?
Either God doesn't have omniscience or the fact we [humans]DON'T have omniscience so we can't grasp His logic or ever[fully] understand it. I go with the latter.
<-- in the flesh, your "ever" applies; in the "Spirit", it does not." nevertheless, in "the spirit" .....

....u "choose well" 115, u choose well;

likewise, let us offer up Ps 115, as pertinent/confirming praise to our ABBA, verse 1, in particular:
"Not to us, YHVH, not to us
but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness"

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man didn't become that bad and He'll deal with that. The watchers sinned with women and there were giants. They had to be destroyed.
I believe this was the only way He could have done it. First He created everything perfect with no salvation plan. That didn't work. A cherub fell and with him 1/3 of the angels and the world before Adam. Those turned into demons. There's evidence of Neanderthals who were cannibals.
Then He made sure man was not perfect, but good and able to die and got tempted by satan, so He could redeem him when he should fall and the fall of man wasn't as big a sin as the fall of the cherub, because that cherub wasn't mislead and man was.
Dear Messy,
The doctrine above is not Bible doctrine.
God has had one plan from the beginning of creation for the salvation of whosoever will of Adam's seed.

There was no heavens before the earth was created. Heaven and earth are one single, indivisible, creation.
There was no light before the earth was created.
There were no stars before the earth was created.
the heavens were stretched out from the earth on day 2 of creation week between the divided in two waters.
Adam is the first created human being and he was made perfect.
There was no sin until Adam disobeyed the one commandment given him.
There was no death until Adam disobeyed and lost dominion and was cast down to earth from the third heaven of earth's stretched out heavens, which third heaven is "Paradise/God's Garden" in Eden.

All those statements above are Bible doctrine, but what you said is not Bible doctrine, and God never had any other plan for the redemption of His creation than the One Way, by the blood of the Kinsman/Redeemer =God/YHWH Himself [Isaiah 59] in the Person of God the Word, who was to come and is come, and in whose very bodily image that was to come [Romans 5:14], Adam was made "male and female", and one spirit [Malachi 2:15], in the beginning -and perfect.

Jesus Christ as second Man and Redeemer/Kinsman to the Adam creation was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Adam was made in His image and taken to Eden above and set in Paradise to keep the Garden of God and to have dominion over the creation made for Him, as a Son of God and a temple not made with hands for the Glory to indwell.

What we lost in Adam, our first father from whose loins we spring [having being created in the loins of the firstborn of our race in the beginning, as Adam seed to come forth in our season pre-ordained in the Book of Life, where our days and times and seasons and all our body parts/ members and even the hairs [follicles] of our head are numbered are written], we were already ordained to receive back by the adoption into the New Man name, by regeneration of Spirit into His One Living Spirit and adoption of the body into the image of His New Man body of flesh, by the cleansing of our souls through the finished Atonement.
Israel is the name of the New Man -Isaiah 49, which name God invoked upon Jacob as a sign of the adoption to come; and there was never a creation before this one which began about 6,000 years ago, counted by ordinary days.

Upvote 0

Rev Randy

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Aug 14, 2012
Florida,USA
✟25,153.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Again you are reading something I did say.

What I said was that Adam had authority.

He was given authority by God.

Notice that God gave authority over the listed things in verse 26.

Gen 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. KJV

Notice that God gave dominion (authority) to Adam over all the earth.

Satan gained the authority over the kingdoms of the earth from Adam.
Thank you for the explanation. I read it as saying something quite different.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

...where does/do "this/these" come from, specifically, Messy?
--- as in, scriptures, books, etc.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
.... Between Genesis 1 verse 1 and 2 can be billions of years and they found evidence for that in the ground.
No, "they" did not!
The Word of God is clear. God created all that is material in 6 ordinary days, and He made it perfect, without sin.
He created Adam as a temple to house His Glory and created the stones for building that House in the loins of the head of the Adam race.

The temple became defiled, unclean, in the fall.

Death entered the creation at the fall of the Adam, which is the dominion the satans have over this creation.
The eating of dust/all flesh is dust, is the corruption of the flesh that the satans were given the authority to do over the entire creation made for Adam.

The belly of earth the serpent was said that he would go on is a poor translation from the Hebrew because of the unbelief of what God said: the belly of earth is Sheol, where the Satans have dominion to torment the souls of those who die in unbelief and without repentance, until they are resurrected in their own their own bodies of flesh [which Jesus died to give back to all souls cursed in Adam], and are cast, body and sou l-minus the Adam spirit [which never rises from Sheol and which makes them a forever, undying worm], into the Lake of Fire.

So the Satans -Death and Destruction/Abbadon/Apollyon- rule the belly of the earth/Sheol, by the dominion of it YHWH gave them when God cursed the Adam creation at the fall.

There is a second Temple made for the Glory which is the body of flesh of the New Man, named Israel, and all adopted into His One Living Spirit of regeneration and into His adoption body of flesh by the Atonement of His blood received which covered the sin of Adam and ended death for whosoever will will be made stones for the Glory in the building of His second Temple made for the Glory.

Jesus came for Glory, to bring back sons of God lost in Adam, but adopted into His New Man Living Spirit and name.

Malachi 2:15 Wherefore made He one spirit, because He sought godly seed =sons of God as stones for His House made for the Glory to indwell.

God's plan is on schedule and has never changed, as all the seed created in the first Adam's loins and named in the Book of Life must come to fruit in their kind, in their season, and the stream of life in the Adam spirit is streamed by the Adam spirit through the loins of the male Adam kind, since the begining.

There was no other plan for the building of the Temple not made with hands for the Glory than the one, and the plan has never changed, and there was nothing before this present creation, which was created about 6,000 years ago.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, "they" did not!
The Word of God is clear. God created all that is material in 6 ordinary days, and He made it perfect, without sin.
He created Adam as a temple to house His Glory and created the stones for building that House in the loins of the head of the Adam race.
NOT to be adversarial but have to ask "how do u reconcile the 1000:1 & 1:1000 days...."& "the like" scripts?? Ysme?

[un-regenerated humans'] temples [were/are] defiled, unclean, in the fall.

Death entered the creation at the fall of the Adam, which is the dominion the satans [had, for I proclaim/declare for Yeshua now!...e.g., "key(s) to death" scripts, u agree?] over this creation.
The eating of dust/all flesh is dust, is the corruption of the flesh that the satans were given the authority to do over the entire creation made for Adam.<--hmm, is this eternal? Ysme?

The belly of earth the serpent was said that he would go on is a poor translation from the Hebrew because of the unbelief of what God said: the belly of earth is Sheol, where the Satans have dominion to torment the souls of those who die in unbelief and without repentance, until they are resurrected in their own their own bodies of flesh [which Jesus died to give back to all souls cursed in Adam], and are cast, body and sou l-minus the Adam spirit [which never rises from Sheol and which makes them a forever, undying worm], into the Lake of Fire. <--specific sources, pls Ysme?

So the Satans -Death and Destruction/Abbadon/Apollyon- rule the belly of the earth/Sheol, by the dominion of it YHWH gave them when God cursed the Adam creation at the fall. <--interesting, yet again...sources pls

There is a second Temple made for the Glory which is the body of flesh of the New Man, named Israel, and all adopted into His One Living Spirit of regeneration and into His adoption body of flesh by the Atonement of His blood received which covered the sin of Adam and ended death for whosoever will will be made stones for the Glory in the building of His second Temple made for the Glory. <--this para "begs" development, perhaps on another thread? keep me/us posted if u do so, Ysme. :idea:

Jesus came for Glory, to bring back sons of God lost in Adam, but adopted into His New Man Living Spirit and name. Reads "good" but again development, sources strengthens/clarifies yer pt. :)

Malachi 2:15 Wherefore made He one spirit, because He sought godly seed =sons of God as stones for His House made for the Glory to indwell.

God's plan is on schedule and has never changed, as all the seed created in the first Adam's loins and named in the Book of Life must come to fruit in their kind, in their season, and the stream of life in the Adam spirit is streamed by the Adam spirit through the loins of the male Adam kind, since the begining.

There was no other plan for the building of the Temple not made with hands for the Glory than the one, and the plan has never changed, and there was nothing before this present creation, which was created about 6,000 years ago.

Seems as tho' u've done a lot of extra-curricular reading, Ysme.
This can be good, or not so good, depending on the source(s) and as always...H>S> guidance. Ravi Zacharias has a video on this, that illustrates the pt of us all having a "right" to believe as we wish, but that "right"(in this case, "write") must be Right.

Like the RIGHT who sits at the Right Hand (the power) of God. Selah

Am not debunking/discrediting u in anyway; am only stating as H>S> commands me to; and that is..."sources & development appreciated (please & tk u.).

Shalom.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This can be good, or not so good, depending on the source(s) and as always...H>S> guidance. Ravi Zacharias has a video on this, that illustrates the pt of us all having a "right" to believe as we wish, but that "right"(in this case, "write") must be Right.

Am not debunking/discrediting u in anyway; am only stating as H>S> commands me to; and that is..."sources & development appreciated (please & tk u.).

Shalom.
Everything I wrote in that post is Bible doctrine found in the bible. I can show the passages, but since the study of the Word is not fast food eating, and takes time even to list all the Scriptures, then, hopefully, folk can just search the Scriptures for themselves to see if these things be so.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Everything I wrote in that post is Bible doctrine found in the bible. I can show the passages, but since the study of the Word is not fast food eating, and takes time even to list all the Scriptures, then, hopefully, folk can just search the Scriptures for themselves to see if these things be so.

...u need to take into acct what HimiH has asked of u to do;
"if a man impels u to walk with him one mile, walk with him two miles" [Matt 5:41] <--like so.

Hence, keep it simple, keep it "safe". Quote sources, develop pts as u serve a MIGHTY (deserving, no?) KING, and others not as "wise" or as well read as u can benefit as well from your "contributions" & discussion thereof.

For u are proposing some strong "meat" not all are "privy" to "digest" w/out more help from u & the H>S> who "prompts u" to write, no?

Keep it "small" in quantity, and u can "go the extra mile."
O/wise, you're just "dumping" basically, w/out care for others, and then your "intent" comes into question, and then....

it spirals downwards from there. Opportunity lost (or for present).
or worse....which eventually "higher powers" will have to come & "clean up"
no doubt.

Ck w/ H>S>.....do u "see"?

Shalom Aleichem.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, "they" did not!
It's in the link I posted. Recreation was in 6 days. Fallen angels don't need a body. It's Biblical. God said: Let there be Light, not: Let there be darkness.
The Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world. The Bible speaks about worlds, look in my link. He was not slain before the foundation of the earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's in the link I posted. Recreation was in 6 days. Fallen angels don't need a body. It's Biblical. God said: Let there be Light, not: Let there be darkness.
The Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world. The Bible speaks about worlds, look in my link. He was not slain before the foundation of the earth.
Fallen angels have bodies!
They look human if they come to do a job on earth below that they need a body in, but in heaven, they do not wear those bodies.
The fallen angels remained on earth in those bodies and were alien flesh to the daughters of Adam whom they took for wives and fornicated with and got offspring by gene splicing with.
Jude says they fornicated with "alien flesh".
Now in the flesh bodies which angels dress themselves in when they come to do God's work, they can eat, drink, sleep, and for all intents and purposes, seem totally human in that flesh. They had sex with daughters of Adam.

Paul said many have entertained angels unaware. Many people have entertained angels and have written or told of it, in all the Church age.
Tobit is in the "second canon" and in it, the angel Raphael comes as a kinsman to Tobit and takes his son, Tobias, on a journey back to the land of Israel to get Tobit's fortune back, and to get a wife for Tobias....

The journey is a success.
Raphael tells Tobias how to drive away the demon that had killed 7 husbands of Sarah in the wedding chamber. On the night they were wed, Tobias does what Raphael -posing as kinsman- told him to do. The demon -spiritual husband of Sarah, who had killed her husbands- fled, and Raphael chased him into another land and tied him up so that he never could return to curse Sarah again.

Three came to Abraham and dined on Calf, butter, milk, and bread.
Two went to Lot's house and ate with him there.
Some may have come to your house.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fallen angels have bodies!
Okay, but demons need a body and they have their own. Satan didn't need an animal to speak to Jesus, but the demons in the man of the Garadenes needed his body and spoke through his mouth and wanted to go into the swine. The one that came to Eve used a dragon or snake. They're disembodied spirits.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, but demons need a body and they have their own. Satan didn't need an animal to speak to Jesus, but the demons in the man of the Garadenes needed his body and spoke through his mouth and wanted to go into the swine. The one that came to Eve used a dragon or snake. They're disembodied spirits.
Demons have no body. They are disembodied evil spirits who roam earth seeking to seduce, torment and afflict Adam persons. They are subject to the Satan and serve Satan as evil spirits on earth.

They are pure evil and want to demonize human beings, and if not available, they will demonize animals -the pigs in the Gaderenes were unable to bear the legion of demons who came out of the insane man.

The serpent in the Garden was not a snake like snakes of the creation, but something called a serpent, a dragon, a twisting serpent. In Enoch, in a Noah fragment, he is named as a satan.

The serpent in the Garden that was the Devil was made there, in Eden, and was not some left over fallen angel, but a created force that had the right to be in the Garden, as well as Adam did.
The Garden, remember, is Paradise in the third heaven, as Paul also states; and that serpent in the Garden had the right to be there, doing what he was doing -tempting Eve.

The serpent, Devil was &#1506;&#1464;&#1512;&#1493;&#1465;&#1501; `arowm, we read in Genesis in his creation. The word beast is not in the Hebrew, there, but it does say he came into his being/life, subtle/crafty, and was made so by YHWH Elohym - and was in the land" .
So the Serpent, that old Devil, was made the way he was, and was created by God and was in the land of the Garden of Eden -the third heaven.

Adam and his ishyah/wife were both &#1506;&#1464;&#1512;&#1493;&#1465;&#1501; `arowm/, but no shame
When Adam was clothed with a tunic, it was not to cover his nakedness, but to cover the shame of his nakedness which was the ruin of his clay temple which was made to be a temple for the Glory to indwell, and is now fallen in total ruin for its purpose.

All the Holy angels of Glory are sons of God and they have His Glory in them.
Adam was made to be a temple for the Glory, but the fall ruined totally, his temple of clay, and the shame of that ruin must needs be covered!

Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

That's not something one can say with any certainty. The serpent in Genesis seems to fit every way as symbolism.

'Cursed to crawl on your belly and eat the dust of the Earth':
Just as man fell, Satan takes on a personification of that fall- he has fallen from grace, his blood has run cold of the flames of creation (fire is the element of creation, Hell is probably a blatant irony of that)- he is a poison to others- a serpent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The serpent in the Garden that was the Devil was made there, in Eden, and was not some left over fallen angel, but a created force that had the right to be in the Garden, as well as Adam did.
The Garden, remember, is Paradise in the third heaven, as Paul also states; and that serpent in the Garden had the right to be there, doing what he was doing -tempting Eve.

The serpent, Devil was &#1506;&#1464;&#1512;&#1493;&#1465;&#1501; `arowm, we read in Genesis in his creation. The word beast is not in the Hebrew, there, but it does say he came into his being/life, subtle/crafty, and was made so by YHWH Elohym - and was in the land" .
So the Serpent, that old Devil, was made the way he was, and was created by God and was in the land of the Garden of Eden -the third heaven.
Where's that in the Bible? Darkness is absence of Light. How can light create darkness? It only says God creates natural disasters and He created the destroyer, a man, not satan, satan in Job is another word.

Upvote 0

Rev Randy

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Aug 14, 2012
Florida,USA
✟25,153.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Shalom.

Reading nevers harms one unless they believe it unquestioning. If reading did harm you I'd have already exploded from reading through this thread.:doh:
The bad theology is simply astounding.
Reminds me much of this:
Lewis Carroll ~ JABBERWOCKY ~ poem with text - YouTube

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme

Where's that in the Bible?

Genesis 3, read the Hebrew and use the concordance and use the context of all other Scriptures on the subject.
Darkness is absence of Light. How can light create darkness?

Darkness is filled with light -that is a physics subject and I read a paper on it once....find it. They are intertwined.

The powers God made include all the elements to pull out the entire creation.
The only place that is the blackness of darkness with absolutely no light intertwined in it is the Lake of Fire.

God is Light, Himself, and in Him is no darkness at all, but He created the heavens and earth in darkness, out of which He called the light into being....

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reading nevers harms one unless they believe it unquestioning. If reading did harm you I'd have already exploded from reading through this thread.:doh:
The bad theology is simply astounding.
Reminds me much of this:
Lewis Carroll ~ JABBERWOCKY ~ poem with text - YouTube

the harm HimiH was ref to in his "testimonial" was due to an intense period soon after his "born again" submission to Yeshua; He was then dealing with Law vs. Grace, "cleansing his [own] temple," and facing death issues (to name a few).

He was "quickened" at that time, & extremely sensitive to "the Word" & to demonic "open doors" that needed to be closed, albeit, "the hard-way."

As u are aware, not everyone goes thru demonic supernatural encounters, Rev.

"count your blessings" if u deem it so/such. HimiH on the other hand, is all the more stronger, wiser for it.

One question for u here perhaps is..... ..."why bother reading Gen-Theories "heretical posts"at all?" (& no, "entertainment" Re: THIS subject matter certainly isn't your "final answer" now is it, Rev? For that would be glib & unbecoming for one posting as a Reverend, would it not?

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme

Where's that in the Bible?

Genesis 3, read the Hebrew and use the concordance and use the context of all other Scriptures on the subject.

&#1493;&#1456;&#1492;&#1463;&#1504;&#1464;&#1468;&#1495;&#1464;&#1513;&#1473;&#1433; &#1492;&#1464;&#1497;&#1464;&#1443;&#1492; &#1506;&#1464;&#1512;&#1428;&#1493;&#1468;&#1501; &#1502;&#1460;&#1499;&#1465;&#1468;&#1500;&#1433; &#1495;&#1463;&#1497;&#1463;&#1468;&#1443;&#1514; &#1492;&#1463;&#1513;&#1464;&#1468;&#1474;&#1491;&#1462;&#1428;&#1492; &#1488;&#1458;&#1513;&#1462;&#1473;&#1445;&#1512; &#1506;&#1464;&#1513;&#1464;&#1474;&#1430;&#1492; &#1497;&#1456;&#1492;&#1493;&#1464;&#1443;&#1492; &#1488;&#1457;&#1500;&#1465;&#1492;&#1460;&#1425;&#1497;&#1501; &#1493;&#1463;&#1497;&#1465;&#1468;&#1433;&#1488;&#1502;&#1462;&#1512;&#1433; &#1488;&#1462;&#1500;&#1470; &#1492;&#1464;&#1443;&#1488;&#1460;&#1513;&#1464;&#1468;&#1473;&#1428;&#1492; &#1488;&#1463;&#1434;&#1507; &#1499;&#1460;&#1468;&#1469;&#1497;&#1470; &#1488;&#1464;&#1502;&#1463;&#1443;&#1512; &#1488;&#1457;&#1500;&#1465;&#1492;&#1460;&#1428;&#1497;&#1501; &#1500;&#1465;&#1443;&#1488; &#1514;&#1465;&#1469;&#1488;&#1499;&#1456;&#1500;&#1428;&#1493;&#1468; &#1502;&#1460;&#1499;&#1465;&#1468;&#1430;&#1500; &#1506;&#1461;&#1445;&#1509; &#1492;&#1463;&#1490;&#1464;&#1468;&#1469;&#1503;&#1475;
{to be accurate, that is}

Darkness is filled with light -that is a physics subject and I read a paper on it once....find it. They are intertwined.<--hmmm, and yet, a "gulf remains between the two" as well; [Gen 1 & Jesus parable re: beggar/rich man...heaven/hell, Abrahams bosom, etc.]

The powers God made include all the elements to pull out the entire creation.
The only place that is the blackness of darkness with absolutely no light intertwined in it is the Lake of Fire.<--so say "u"; no sources.

God is Light, Himself, and in Him is no darkness at all, but He created the heavens and earth in darkness, out of which He called the light into being....[/quote] <--glad to read this part, tho' it seems to contradict the cryptic posts "someone" made earlier, re: darkness existing before light, & the connotations (?) thereof; hmmm, where did that/those posts go?

Last edited:
Upvote 0