why can't we just believe the bible!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightlydividingtheword

Dec 19, 2005
✟15,325.00
Faith
Christian
The bible itself shows a dispensational change.

Romans 11:25)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

1) What does paul mean by "I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery?"

2) What does "that blindness in part is happened to Israel" mean?

3) What does "until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in" mean?

This is the mystery plain and simple!!!!

"blindness in part is happened to Isreal" means exactly what it says
god has temporarily suspended his dealings with Israel.

Israel is a created nation, for the sole purpose of being the channel in which the world was to be blessed.

2 samuel 7:23-24

7:23) And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods?
7:24) For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God.

. Micah 4:1-2

4:1) But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
4:2) And many nations shall come,(GENTILES) and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
4:3) And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more

Jesus is to become the high priest of Israel

Zechariah 6:12-13
6:12)
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
6:13)
Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

If jesus is the high priest, then it stands to reason their must be lower priests, otherwise how could you differentiate between the two.

Isreal was to become a nation of priests!!!

Isaiah 61:6

61:6) But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Exodus 19:6
19:6) And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel

I Peter 2:9)
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light

What is the job of a priest?

Ezekiel 44: 23-24

44:23)
And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.
44:24)
And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

Israel was also promised a land

Jermiah 16:14-15
16:14) Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; (this speaks of the exodus)
16:15) But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers(this speaks of what god is going to do )

Jermiah 30:3
30:3) For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

Let's recap shall we "blindeness in part means god has suspended his dealings with Israel for now."
"the consolation of Israel" will have to wait "until the fulness of the gentiles be come in"
That fulness of the gentiles is the gathering of the body of christ

1 Thess 1:10
1:10) And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come. 1

Thess 4:13-17

4:13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
4:14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
4:15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
4:16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
4:17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

To further my point about a dispensational change.

ACTS 1:6-7

1:6)
When they(the twelve apostles) therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
1:7)
And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power The kingdom will not be restored because Israel is in a state of blindness!!!!!

Romans 11:25

11:25)
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

After the fullness of the gentiles is completed then Israel eyes will be opened then the "time to restore again the kingdom to Israel"? will resume.

Romans 11:26-27

11:26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
11:27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins

" when I shall take away their sins"

Isaiah 4:3-4)

4:3)
And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4:4)
When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

eph3Nine

Mid Acts, Pauline, Dispy to the max!
Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
rightly dividing....Hey bro...good to see ya.

I have a wonderful booklet by Robert C Brock that tells us about the 14 doctrines that were given to Paul that arent found ANYWHERE else in scripture. Those fourteen doctrines are what comprise the BODY OF TRUTH known as "The MYSTERY". If you would be interested in having it for your own personal study, I am happy to mail it to ya. Pm ME.

Upvote 0

kenneth558

Believer in the Invisible
Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
rightlydividingtheword said:
The bible itself shows a dispensational change.

Romans 11:25)

2) What does "that blindness in part is happened to Israel" mean?

"blindness in part is happened to Isreal" means exactly what it says
god has temporarily suspended his dealings with Israel.
Excuse me, but what does "in part" mean about God's dealings?

Upvote 0

Jerrysch

Senior Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
✟4,104.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
eph3Nine said:
God has temporarily suspended His dealings with Israel...HE will again RESUME His program with them and will FULFIL His promises to them in ages to COME...AFTER this dispensation of Grace has concluded.

Praise God! I can agree with you 100% on this post:thumbsup: I knew we would agree on soooomething! :clap:

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jerrysch said:
Praise God! I can agree with you 100% on this post:thumbsup: I knew we would agree on soooomething! :clap:

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!Im sure we can find even more things to agree on...as we study His word rightly divided.:wave: ;)

Upvote 0

kenneth558

Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
eph3Nine said:
God has temporarily suspended His dealings with Israel...HE will again RESUME His program with them and will FULFIL His promises to them in ages to COME...AFTER this dispensation of Grace has concluded.
My error. Sorry about that. I really should have asked, "What does blindness in part...until mean?" I'm sure your answer would be the same, though. You would say that partial blindness means temporary blindness. So you seem to say the passage should really say "total blindness...until". I'll take the KJV instead: "...in part...until"

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
kenneth558 said:
My error. Sorry about that. I really should have asked, "What does blindness in part...until mean?" I'm sure your answer would be the same, though. You would say that partial blindness means temporary blindness. So you seem to say the passage should really say "total blindness...until". I'll take the KJV instead: "...in part...until"

I think it means what it says.Israel is temporarily blinded. Anyone who is of jewish descent today can come to Christ just as we do and become a member of the BODY of Christ. So obviously they arent totally blind. There are still those in this dispensation who come from a Jewish background who come to Christ on the same level playing field as the rest of us. Just no special status for them today...they are as the other gentile nations to God ...thats why scripture says "He concluded them ALL (jew and gentile) in UNBELIEF so that He could have mercy upon all"...Israel had to be reduced to "just another nation" status BEFORE God could begin His MYSTERY program that included ALL.

Upvote 0

kenneth558

Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
eph3Nine said:
There are still those in this dispensation who come from a Jewish background who come to Christ on the same level playing field as the rest of us.
Very good.

Now for these Jewish believers (and their predecessors), at what point were they supposed to forget the following:
Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth. Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.
If you say "gradually" you have a problem. In fact, you have a problem if you say at any point at all.

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Nov 7, 2005
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
kenneth558 said:
Very good.

Now for these Jewish believers (and their predecessors), at what point were they supposed to forget the following:If you say "gradually" you have a problem. In fact, you have a problem if you say at any point at all.

I have no problem at all. Peter here is talking to JEWS, in ages to COME. Peter is a minister to the CIRCUMCISION. He doesnt HAVE the information to we the Body of Christ.

This is called TIMES PAST: Gen thru ACTS - God dealing with Israel/Earthly program/Prophecy

*****God INTERRUPTS this program (ISRAELS) for a MYSTERY announcement******(just like on your TV!)^_^

This is called BUT NOW:Romans thru Philemon - God dealing with a NEW CREATION/two are made ONE/heavenly program/was a MYSTERY HID IN GOD TIL NOW

This is called AGES to COME:Hebrews thru Revelation/God RESUMES His program with Israel that was INTERRUPTED and this is written to those who will be here in a future time AFTER we the Body of Christ are taken to be with OUR LORD IN THE AIR, where we shall ever be with the Lord.

Times past, but now and ages to come are all found in Pauls epistles. Eph 2:11, 12, 13 and verse 7 respectively.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kenneth558

Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
eph3Nine said:
*****God INTERRUPTS this program (ISRAELS) for a MYSTERY announcement******(just like on your TV!)^_^
I don't watch TV.

eph3Nine said:
Peter here is talking to JEWS, in ages to COME.
"Moreover I will endeavor that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance" tells the Jews YESTERDAY and TODAY and ALWAYS, all the way back to Peter's day to remain steadfast to his epistle. Therefore his epistle is for TODAY, unless it is not scripture. In that case, it could be broken.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.