Why Argue Against Evolution and a Natural Origin?

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Evolution (as a whole, including macro, common descent, etc.) has the law, science, academia, and even some religious affiliations on its side, fully supportive, and even protective… which makes it pretty much factual by most standards... doesn’t it?

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Evolution (as a whole, including macro, common descent, etc.) has the law, science, academia, and even some religious affiliations on its side, fully supportive, and even protective… which makes it pretty much factual by most standards... doesn’t it?

Evolution is an observed fact. The ToE explains how and is a scientific theory explaining facts and data.

Get the basics right.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Presupposition that the laws of causality in evolution are absolute, and not deficient.
Yep, but do you know of any other science related 'body of conjecture' that holds the support TOE does?

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yep, but do you know of any other science related 'body of conjecture' that holds the support TOE does?

What does this even mean? Do you have any biology education at all?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So, thats none then. Dont you think you should understand what you are posting about? At least the basics?
I honestly don’t see where you’re coming from with this. For starters, my question includes macroevolution, which is not an observed fact (your post #2), and therefore far beyond basics.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I honestly don’t see where you’re coming from with this. For starters, my question includes macroevolution, which is not an observed fact (your post #2), and therefore far beyond basics.

Define macroevolution.

Also, what is the ToE according to you.

Upvote 0

RichardY

Holotheist. Whig. Monarchical Modalism.
Apr 11, 2019
Spalding
✟16,984.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

"Climate Change." Which like the idea of a causally absolute evolution. Is a non-sequitur.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Climate changes by definition. So adding change is irrelevant. "Climate Change". So what.

Well, its very serious. Man made climate change is very solid science and incredibly well supported.

Thinking otherwise is tin-foil hat territory.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Define macroevolution.

Also, what is the ToE according to you.
Oh, you’re gonna work me… don’t expect a dissertation though. Two basic parts to TOE, I guess I could put it like that. Microevolution which can be observable (variation and adaptations for survival), and macroevolution which covers unobservable lengths of time and suggested changes that I don’t agree with and don't think is backed-up with evidence. In other words, species don’t gradually appear by lengthy transformation.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oh, you’re gonna work me… don’t expect a dissertation though. Two basic parts to TOE, I guess I could put it like that. Microevolution which can be observable (variation and adaptations for survival), and macroevolution which covers unobservable lengths of time and suggested changes that I don’t agree with and don't think is backed-up with evidence. In other words, species don’t gradually appear by lengthy transformation.

What you agree or not agree with is irellevant to science. Its all abot facts snd data and all the facts and data support the ToE. All of it!

You want to argue against it you should at least understand the basics, you currently seem to understand none of it.

So its pretty hard to take your posts seriously.

Upvote 0