why am i getting this? bizarre and creepy

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Trust issues definitely the case with me. i often joke that i was born with no sense of trust. born to fight people and fear them.

i think this is why i am uneasy on the subject of demons or mental health issues being rooted in sin.. i look back at my life and think i was always unable to trust people. which means possibly some people are born with demons? i am convinced i was. in fact deep down, i know i was one of those bad seed children.

often it nature not nurture.
Having dealt with trust issues myself, I find the issue isn't so much with sin or demons - but the essence of Romans 14:23 - since faith and trust are translations of the same word.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Having dealt with trust issues myself, I find the issue isn't so much with sin or demons - but the essence of Romans 14:23 - since faith and trust are translations of the same word.

yes. we are born into a fallen world so yes i guess we born faithless. and we are bon wih differnt personalities. i was born basically with a "two fingers up at the world" attitude, "I must look out for number one at all times" attitude whereas some children are much more people oriented and biddable.

i often think i must have come out the womb screaming at everyone to get off my back. i sm s bit of a misanthrope. the human race is a hassle i can do without. unless i can use them for some purpose.

• Prayers
Reactions: WDSobieski
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
yes. we are born into a fallen world so yes i guess we born faithless. and we are bon wih differnt personalities. i was born basically with a "two fingers up at the world" attitude, "I must look out for number one at all times" attitude whereas some children are much more people oriented and biddable.

i often think i must have come out the womb screaming at everyone to get off my back. i sm s bit of a misanthrope. the human race is a hassle i can do without. unless i can use them for some purpose.
This sentiment, is common in the shared mind ~ the bigger it gets, the more the physical world will change ~ until we will need to continue avoiding one another.

The sacrifices were thrown into the opaque matter but they lived, and now this is the result. I was one such sacrifice, yet I live.

I am fine, but the exterior that is an amalgam of other people's discarded thoughts, becomes more and more hostile ~ perhaps what was called the great hatred so many years ago is reaching maturity.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This sentiment, is common in the shared mind ~ the bigger it gets, the more the physical world will change ~ until we will need to continue avoiding one another.

The sacrifices were thrown into the opaque matter but they lived, and now this is the result. I was one such sacrifice, yet I live.

I am fine, but the exterior that is an amalgam of other people's discarded thoughts, becomes more and more hostile ~ perhaps what was called the great hatred so many years ago is reaching maturity.

sacrifice? how were you a sacrifice?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
sacrifice? how were you a sacrifice?
Someone threw me in that black gunk with no shielding, it's been over a decade, but there's still residual awareness of other thoughts and emotions and intents.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Someone threw me in that black gunk with no shielding, it's been over a decade, but there's still residual awareness of other thoughts and emotions and intents.

what black gunk? what shielding did you need?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
what black gunk? what shielding did you need?
Well, it's hard to describe - it's like my soul was tossed into this area that was full of this substance that behaved as sin, it uses human hearts as a prism, manifests differently in everyone and everything. The lamp of the wicked is sin as it has been said.

Everyone has some "shielding" but it was like mine was totally eroded or I was cracked out of my shell and was over vulnerable - and then tossed into that.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, it's hard to describe - it's like my soul was tossed into this area that was full of this substance that behaved as sin, it uses human hearts as a prism, manifests differently in everyone and everything. The lamp of the wicked is sin as it has been said.

Everyone has some "shielding" but it was like mine was totally eroded or I was cracked out of my shell and was over vulnerable - and then tossed into that.

that is interesting. i ahve always felt as though i were missing an extra layer of skin that other people had. emotional and spiritual skin. i have always been super sensitive to people's reactions of me. and also to fear..... i have always felt over vulnerable as if i ahd to put a hard shell around myself to survive.

i built up so many walls and barriers over the years to protect my heart. it very weird. i have been told that christians shouldnt have so many walls up an di can see they are right- this behaviour is pretty selfish but it been a hard habit to break.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
that is interesting. i ahve always felt as though i were missing an extra layer of skin that other people had. emotional and spiritual skin. i have always been super sensitive to people's reactions of me. and also to fear..... i have always felt over vulnerable as if i ahd to put a hard shell around myself to survive.

i built up so many walls and barriers over the years to protect my heart. it very weird. i have been told that christians shouldnt have so many walls up an di can see they are right- this behaviour is pretty selfish but it been a hard habit to break.
In the space I am in, shells don't work. For some reason, everything exists within - on an encouraging pondering, perhaps because God is right here within me?

So building a shell would be pointless, because everything would get in anyway.

So a cultivation paradigm was required, the parables were very helpful.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the space I am in, shells don't work. For some reason, everything exists within - on an encouraging pondering, perhaps because God is right here within me?

So building a shell would be pointless, because everything would get in anyway.

So a cultivation paradigm was required, the parables were very helpful.

in other words, i need to shut up yapping and read my Bible lol :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
in other words, i need to shut up yapping and read my Bible lol :D
The bible is important when dealing with things like this. It's a deep part of the navigation system. I think if I hadn't studied like mad back then, I wouldn't have anything for the Holy Spirit to bring back to remembrance.

• Agree
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The bible is important when dealing with things like this. It's a deep part of the navigation system. I think if I hadn't studied like mad back then, I wouldn't have anything for the Holy Spirit to bring back to remembrance.

yes. i used to be apssionate about reading the Bible.... then i was terrifed of it and reading it would give me panic attacks. now i just find it helpful to read bits now and again. i have a muh more balanced relationship to the Word which is good

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
yes. i used to be apssionate about reading the Bible.... then i was terrifed of it and reading it would give me panic attacks. now i just find it helpful to read bits now and again. i have a muh more balanced relationship to the Word which is good
Yeah, I had a fright over the bible for some years. It would always trigger that entity that made my body feel like it was burning. Over time, i realized God was making real the concept "the way you judge, you too will be judged - the way you measure, this too will be measured to you."

Eventually, the flaming angel of death manifestation went away and the thought space that held that manifestation became something else - so I learned it was just a mirror much like the bible is a mirror.

I've had to take a more balanced approach as well.

Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, I had a fright over the bible for some years. It would always trigger that entity that made my body feel like it was burning. Over time, i realized God was making real the concept "the way you judge, you too will be judged - the way you measure, this too will be measured to you."

Eventually, the flaming angel of death manifestation went away and the thought space that held that manifestation became something else - so I learned it was just a mirror much like the bible is a mirror.

I've had to take a more balanced approach as well.

i didnt have that exact manifestation. i have PTSD some of it related to spiritual stuff. so i would get panic attacks reading the Bible. and in church it was like i couldnt breathe.

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps, the Lord is telling you to look closer (investigate) the subject of "eternal judgement". Find out the real truth about it.

Christians are divided on the subject as a matter of fact. And I think the subject deserves additional research.

I also have the same "problem" but fortunately, I can "tune it out". I can only hear voices in the dead silence of night. But they are random and quite many so it's mostly jibberish.

The noise sounds like a hundred people, man, woman, children speaking at the same time. Occassionally, I would hear a woman or a child screaming among those voices. Sometimes, I can isolate one voice and almost understand the speech. One time I heard a child praying.
Wow. You know I think that believers are going through this because there is a rift or tear in time and the spiritual is becoming more real every day.
I'll keep you in my prayers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I have always had issues with intrusive thoughts, hearing voices. yes, i do have MH issues, yes, am in treatment... i keep hearing over past few years or so, but more recently the words "ETERNAL JUDGEMENT". Sometimes it even happens when there i sno conscious deliberate sin in my life. other times it also happens. and i wonder, is this spiritual or what? if God is speaking to me, who is He intending this word for?

i will say that i do sometimes get words of knowledge for other people and yes they have been verified by other believers with this gift as legitimate. so this kind of scares me: why is Go dgiving me this when usually what He gives me for other people is encouraging???

i know we are meant to be telling the unsaved to repent or go to hell....so i am assumign this word i smeant for them but who in particular?

also i can understand God threatening me with hellfire at times when i am not walking in the spirit, if there is wilful sin in my life. but it happens even when am not sinning???!!!
Satan is a liar and a thief. He can counterfeit words of knowledge and other spiritual manifestations. Accept NOTHING that you hear or even see until you have matched it to the Word of God. God did not send Jesus to condemn but to save. There is NO condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. Even the blackest sin can forgiven. All you need to is confess your sin and God forgives. God justifies us - who is he that condemns? Ignore these attacks. Better still, push back. Use the Word of God. Declare that Jesus is your Lord and saviour, that you are born again and therefore that you have eternal life. Sometimes you need to persist. It's called wrestling in the Bible. Physical wrestling makes people physically stronger. Wrestling with the enemy builds spiritual strength.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
so it comes down to the fact i 'm just not a very good christian then? ok, did think so much. thanks for confirming this.
There are no "good" or "bad" Christians. Some walk in in the spirit, some have not yet learned how to. Some are more advanced in knowledge, others are learning the very basics. The key to spiritual maturity is consecration. All that means is that you devote yourself entirely to the will of God. It does not mean that you have to try to be better. When we allow God to change us, He surely will cause us to be different. It takes time. We need to be patient with ourselves. Spend time in prayer and study. Get some good books. "The Normal Christian Life" by Watchman Nee is a good start. Andrew Murray is a great help also.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean by that?

Parable of the talents the servants who achieved something got a " Well done good and faithfull servant, enter into the Joy of your Lord."
Some people take that as a picture of us arriving in heaven.
Some of s will be like the third servant who having put our talent on deposit get into heaven but there is no Well done for them.

• Agree
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have always had issues with intrusive thoughts, hearing voices. yes, i do have MH issues, yes, am in treatment... i keep hearing over past few years or so, but more recently the words "ETERNAL JUDGEMENT". Sometimes it even happens when there i sno conscious deliberate sin in my life. other times it also happens. and i wonder, is this spiritual or what? if God is speaking to me, who is He intending this word for?

i will say that i do sometimes get words of knowledge for other people and yes they have been verified by other believers with this gift as legitimate. so this kind of scares me: why is Go dgiving me this when usually what He gives me for other people is encouraging???

i know we are meant to be telling the unsaved to repent or go to hell....so i am assumign this word i smeant for them but who in particular?

also i can understand God threatening me with hellfire at times when i am not walking in the spirit, if there is wilful sin in my life. but it happens even when am not sinning???!!!
I hope your not saying; repent or go to hell?

I don't think any of us could speak like that to someone else.

The apostles preached the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Romans 10:9
That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

If you confess the name of Jesus Christ, then it is highly likely that you are a Christian. If you use the name 'God' instead of Jesus, then there is a chance you may not be a Christian.

The name Jesus Christ is the only name given to us and in Him is our entire trust.

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Jesus blood and death is sufficient to have paid for your sins (absolutely and completely sufficient). Satan does not want you to believe that.

If the voices you hear do not square up with what the Bible says, then those voices are liars.

Tell those voices they are liars - and do so with confidence, because even without our confidence in it, Jesus blood and death is infinitely more powerful than the lies and the liars. So just calmly tell those thoughts to go away because they are liars, and sing Psalm 23 out loud, confidently.

• Agree
Upvote 0