WHY ALL SHOULD BE DISPENSATIONAL is what 1 Tim 1:4 says !

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul an apostle by the commandment of God and all should listen what God wants all to know .

1 Tim 1:4 begins with a Greek word NEITH / MEDE which is a DISJUCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE PRONOUN and check G3366 and G3361 and this Greek word is used some 44 tines from Matthew to 1 John !

MEDE means but not , and not , nor and not ever listen and give heed to FABLES / MYTHOS which is in the DATIVE CASE .

The KJV has translated it godly edifying but the TEXT says it is the Greek word DISPESATION /OKINOMIA .

So to be in godly faith , Paul says to follow him in as Paul wrote in 1 Cor 11:1 to be IMITATORS of me , just as I also am of Christ .

dan p

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Paul an apostle by the commandment of God and all should listen what God wants all to know .

1 Tim 1:4 begins with a Greek word NEITH / MEDE which is a DISJUCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE PRONOUN and check G3366 and G3361 and this Greek word is used some 44 tines from Matthew to 1 John !

MEDE means but not , and not , nor and not ever listen and give heed to FABLES / MYTHOS which is in the DATIVE CASE .

The KJV has translated it godly edifying but the TEXT says it is the Greek word DISPESATION /OKINOMIA .

So to be in godly faith , Paul says to follow him in as Paul wrote in 1 Cor 11:1 to be IMITATORS of me , just as I also am of Christ .

dan p

The word "dispensation" or "economy/oikonomia" does not mean the false belief system of Dispensationalism should be followed. If being a dispy just means I believe God operates with economy, then I suppose all Christians are, but you know very well (or you should know) that's not all Dispensationalism entails.

Reactions: Soyeong
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word "dispensation" or "economy/oikonomia" does not mean the false belief system of Dispensationalism should be followed. If being a dispy just means I believe God operates with economy, then I suppose all Christians are, but you know very well (or you should know) that's not all Dispensationalism entails.

The Greek word word OIKONOMIA is a Greek compound word .

OIKOS means House .

NOMOS means LAW .

If I say what are the RULES that governed Israel , most would say , they had 613 Laws or rules .

So OIKONOMIA means house rules , so what are the House rules of dispensationalism ?

Or what about Luke 16:2 STEWARDSHIP / DISPENSATION than also mean ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So OIKONOMIA means house rules , so what are the House rules of dispensationalism ?

Things like the manifestly false teaching of a dividing line between Israel and the Church (as if one is not the other), the rapture in their sense preceding the Final Consummation of the world, and so on. Really weird mythos they have going on there.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Things like the manifestly false teaching of a dividing line between Israel and the Church (as if one is not the other), the rapture in their sense preceding the Final Consummation of the world, and so on. Really weird mythos they have going on there.

And many do not see that Israel has been set aside , like in Isa 6:1-18 , or in Luke 13:6-9 and in 1 Cor 3:11-15 and that covering REMAINS UNTIL THIS DAY , and Acts 28:27 and 28 speaks about , and lets have your version , and glad to see it .

dan p

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And many do not see that Israel has been set aside , like in Isa 6:1-18 , or in Luke 13:6-9 and in 1 Cor 3:11-15 and that covering REMAINS UNTIL THIS DAY , and Acts 28:27 and 28 speaks about , and lets have your version , and glad to see it .

dan p

My version is simply this: the Church is Israel, the Church has existed since Adam, and Israel has never been set aside because we are it. That is my position.

• Agree
Reactions: A_JAY
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My version is simply this: the Church is Israel, the Church has existed since Adam, and Israel has never been set aside because we are it. That is my position.

And if the Church BEGAN since Adam , does your position say how Adam and Eve were saved with verses ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And if the Church BEGAN since Adam , does your position say how Adam and Eve were saved with verses ??

John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." This is how all were saved and were made righteous, like Noah, Abraham, and Job. The means of salvation is Christ and always has been. Adam and Eve had the Gospel preached to them by God as well, and were taught to sacrifice by God as a type of Christ.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." This is how all were saved and were made righteous, like Noah, Abraham, and Job. The means of salvation is Christ and always has been. Adam and Eve had the Gospel preached to them by God as well, and were taught to sacrifice by God as a type of Christ.

And in the garden , what gospel was preached , that saved Adam and Eve in the garden and what verse are you using , and help me out ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And in the garden , what gospel was preached , that saved Adam and Eve in the garden and what verse are you using , and help me out ??

They had not Fallen yet so no Gospel was preached, the Good News of salvation, but after they had Fallen it was preached here:

Genesis 3:15 "And I will put hostility between you and between the woman, and between your offspring and between her offspring; he will strike you on the head, and you will strike him on the heel."

Eve knew this would be a coming savior which is why she exclaimed in Genesis 4:1 "I have given birth to a man with the help of Yahweh."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They had not Fallen yet so no Gospel was preached, the Good News of salvation, but after they had Fallen it was preached here:

Genesis 3:15 "And I will put hostility between you and between the woman, and between your offspring and between her offspring; he will strike you on the head, and you will strike him on the heel."

Eve knew this would be a coming savior which is why she exclaimed in Genesis 4:1 "I have given birth to a man with the help of Yahweh."

And where is a verse that shows how Adam and Eve were saved , and I do not see it ?

Are you saying that they are lost ??

dan p

dan p

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And where is a verse that shows how Adam and Eve were saved , and I do not see it ?

Are you saying that they are lost ??

dan p

It is within the Church that we know they were saved, moreover the Lord taught them sacrifice when He covered their sins and shame with an animal. Based on these two things we know they were saved.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is within the Church that we know they were saved, moreover the Lord taught them sacrifice when He covered their sins and shame with an animal. Based on these two things we know they were saved.

And this is what happened in the garden .

In Gen 3:7-13 and means that Adam and Eve walked by sight and NOT by faith .

#1 Notice in verse 7 that they sewed fig leaves to cover their naked bodies .

#2 In Gen 3:21 the Lord made coats of skins , and clothed them .

#3 The Heb words MADE and CLOTHED are in the Hebrew Imperfect tense , which means , where ATONEMENTS began .

#4 Atonement stopped at Acts 28:23-31 , with the destruction of the temple in 70 AD .
#5 And Jesus blood paid for Israel's sins as written in Heb 9:15 .

dan p

dan p

Upvote 0