WHAT IS 1 PETER 3:21 REALLY SATING TO US ??

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe all of the NT.

Sorry that you don't. . .your loss.
We as Grace believers are follow OUR APOSTLE as written in 1 Tim 2:7 as the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write , For which I was appointed an herald and a APOSTLE { the } truth by Christ , I do not lie , a teacher of GENTILES in FAITH and TRUTH .

And you wrote , I believe in the N T , which means that you believe in the NEW // KAINOS , COVENANT // DIATHEKE and that means that you believe that the NEW COVENANT is in force today , do I have that right ?

If that is the case , How is anyone saved by the NEW COVENANT ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We as Grace believers are follow OUR APOSTLE as written in 1 Tim 2:7 as the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write , For which I was appointed an herald and a APOSTLE { the } truth by Christ , I do not lie , a teacher of GENTILES in FAITH and TRUTH .

And you wrote , I believe in the N T , which means that you believe in the NEW // KAINOS , COVENANT // DIATHEKE and that means that you believe that the NEW COVENANT is in force today , do I have that right ?

If that is the case , How is anyone saved by the NEW COVENANT ??
Salvation is only by faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of one's sin and right standing with God; i.e., "not guilty," which salvation places one in the new covenant. The new covenant is only for the redeemed.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Salvation is only by faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of one's sin and right standing with God; i.e., "not guilty," which salvation places one in the new covenant. The new covenant is only for the redeemed.
And what about Rom 10:9 and 10 or in Eph 2:8 true for today ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And when is the ATONEMENT and FAITH save anyone , with a verse ?

When Eph 2:8 reads FOR by Grace you are having been saved , through FAITH , we see that GRACE COMES FIRST ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And when is the ATONEMENT and FAITH save anyone , with a verse ?

When Eph 2:8 reads FOR by Grace you are having been saved , through FAITH , we see that GRACE COMES FIRST ??
Has anyone denied such?

Yes, grace produces faith which saves.

Salvation is of God, and God alone.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will you explain a verse that teaches that the NEW COVENANT is only for the redeemed ?

Are the redeemed GENTI;ES ??

Are they Greeks ?

Are they GENTILES ?

dan p

Upvote 0