LOCO

Church Militant
Jun 29, 2011
✟16,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"The question of who was the "worst" pope is fruitless and seems to be just another not so subtle attack on the Catholic Church in the guise of asking a question....."

First of all, you are totally wrong about the intent and purpose of the OP......

Second, your persecution complex is betraying you......

First, you betrayed yourself when you posted this under the guise of credible history, from a questionable source and then claim that Catholics must prove you wrong.

Second, the person who you claimed has a 'persecution complex' is NOT Catholic. You totally gave yourself away there.

I see through you. :)

Blessings :crossrc:

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
First, you betrayed yourself when you posted this under the guise of credible history, from a questionable source and then claim that Catholics must prove you wrong.

Second, the person who you claimed has a 'persecution complex' is NOT Catholic. You totally gave yourself away there.

I see through you. :)

Blessings :crossrc:

I'm curious Loco what exactly are you claiming about the list that was provided in the OP; only that it is not from a credible source or that because it is not from a credible source the specific items are untrue? What exactly would you consider a credible source? New Advent agrees with what I would consider much of the information in the Original Post.

Upvote 0

LOCO

Church Militant
Jun 29, 2011
✟16,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm curious Loco what exactly are you claiming about the list that was provided in the OP; only that it is not from a credible source or that because it is not from a credible source the specific items are untrue? What exactly would you consider a credible source? New Advent agrees with what I would consider much of the information in the Original Post.

I am questioning the OP's motives which became clear from the title of thread and his responses when prodded.

A credible source is one that has been peer reviewed and doesn't contain the heading 'less than pious popes' on its web address. It's like going to jackchick.com for anti-catholic rhetoric.

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
I am questioning the OP's motives which became clear from the title of thread and his responses when prodded.

A credible source is one that has been peer reviewed and doesn't contain the heading 'less than pious popes' on its web address. It's like going to jackchick.com for anti-catholic rhetoric.

What purpose does it serve to question his motives when he provides a list of accusations? It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that there are those out there who oppose Roman Catholicism. I am more interested in if you can refute the accusations about the specific popes than I am in knowing why the OP was made in the first place.

Upvote 0