Who saw "The Passion" and what did u think of it?

dsdumpling

Oct 29, 2003
Slower, lower Delaware USA
✟9,485.00
Faith
Methodist
I posted this on another thread Ash Wednesday.

This afternoon I saw this spectacular movie. My suggestion....go, bring tissues. It was masterfully made. It made me want to scream out to the Roman Soldiers to stop beating him. There weren't many empty seats in the theatre, nor dry eyes. The most heartbreaking was a mother watching her son be murdered, so very tragic. This wonderful man died for you and me and all of humanity. It was a long time before I could even speak, so moved by the thoughts of this movie.

I'm thankful that Mel Gibson made this wonderful movie. I pray a great revival on this earth from this movie.

Upvote 0

MichaelFJF

Nov 13, 2002
Utah
✟12,597.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
There were a group of 5-6 guys at the gym the other day. One of them asked if anyone had seen it. We never discuss religion. I was the only who saw it. I simply said it was a movie I had to see, and it was the most amazing movie I'd ever seen, and I'm old enough to have seen a lot of them. I will not say I liked it. I will not say it was a "good" movie. M

Upvote 0

DeleseRose

DeleseRose
Jan 24, 2002
USA.
Visit site
✟5,548.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well like many here, I'm a huge LOTR fan. I must say Mel Gibson did an awesome job with GOD's inspirition. Wow what a movie. It's about time a movie was made of that sort. I do pray it creates a revival in this gay wedding generation of ours that heading speedily and willing into the direction of hell!
Sorry if that statement sounds a bit harsh but it's true.

Upvote 0

Phoebe

TwoBrickShyOfAFullLoad
Aug 22, 2002
Iowa
Visit site
✟19,524.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I liked the movie. I liked almost all of the symbolism.

I want to see it again. I did make a point of not getting drawn into the movie. If I'd let myself cry, I wouldn't have been able to read the subtitles. ;) I found myself nodding the affirmative throughout the movie. Yup... I knew that was coming... yeah, now the guard's ear is cut off, etc...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

biblebeliever

Jesus loves you!
Jan 7, 2004
Missouri
✟3,588.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just got home from seeing it a second time. It's just like I've been hearing, it's really more of an experience than just watching a movie. I cried more and I think it impacted me even more the second time around. All I can say is Thank you Jesus.

Upvote 0