Saint Charles
✟16,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. - Revelation 4:10-10

I seem to have posted prematurely.

In comparison to The 24 Elders, Jesus gives “He Who Overcometh” distinct Authority and power, Authority which Jesus was given by his father. Seemingly anointing this mysterious figure with the divine traits of Christ. This paints the picture that He Who Overcometh is perhaps another form of Jesus, the son of Jesus who assumes the role of Jesus as Jesus himself ascends to God.

To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.-
Revelation 3:21

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 2:26-29

The key point here is that this figure is receives attributes of Jesus and is distinctly above the 24 Elders so this removes the fact it sort of esoterically bride or church.

There seems to be a clear distinction from this figure from that 24 just as there is a distinction from the 24 and the rest of the faithful.

Last edited:

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.-
Revelation 3:21

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 2:26-29

The key point here is that this figure is receives attributes of Jesus and is distinctly above the 24 Elders so this removes the fact it sort of esoterically bride or church...

He who overcomes means all those who overcomes. It is not a single person, but all those who “..keeps my works to the end…”.

Upvote 0