Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

It is because you totally miss what the mark of the beast really is because you do not understand who the beast is. It is not a physical mark or a mark of a human name whenever your "beast person" appears which is absurd.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Was Napoleon the beast for a time; was the League of Nations the beast who received a deadly wound and the UN the Beast coming back to life; the Papacy is smaller than the UN in that the Papacy has debating rights in all areas of the UN but only voting rights in some areas. But who does the UN report to; the UN is not a democracy, or is it, what is a democracy, is the Beast a dictatorship, is the Beast a republic.

Huh?.... (sigh)...

Where does it show in Scripture that God viewed the beast as a League of Nations, UN, Papacy, or a dictatorship? Of all posts you made on this thread alone, you have not even offered a single verse to support your speculation which shouldn't surprise bible students.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟488,858.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Huh?.... (sigh)...

Where does it show in Scripture that God viewed the beast as a League of Nations, UN, Papacy, or a dictatorship? Of all posts you made on this thread alone, you have not even offered a single verse to support your speculation which shouldn't surprise bible students.
I do no need to be told every little thing; where does it say in scripture that something else is the beast. The beast is a symbol; Daniel tells us the Gold head is Nebuchadnezzar or Babylon, the silver chest is Persia, we assume because of sequence that Alexander or Greece is the brass middle and that Rome is the iron legs; the stone cut out without hands has not destroyed the beast yet, to my knowledge, so that beast is still with us to day.

It is more important to know what the beast is, rather than who it is, so as to avoid the Mark. The mark of the beast is the anti-thesis of the seal of God, which is to have the Law of God written on ones heart (the seal is contained in the fourth commandment); so any person will have one of the two the seal of God or the mark of the beast.

Yes people have the mark of the beast to day but there is still time to change camps; if I were to give you a scripture would you eat it and grow int something good, or do something else with it; I offer you Genesis to Revelation

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I do no need to be told every little thing;

Oh? Guess quoting God's word is not important to you. Sounds like you have trusted with your own understanding, Proverb 3:5.
where does it say in scripture that something else is the beast. The beast is a symbol; Daniel tells us the Gold head is Nebuchadnezzar or Babylon

You think?

Dan 2:37-38
(37) Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
(38) And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

Have you thought that Daniel actually prophesied against Satan through Nebuchadnezzar because Satan was the ruler at that time with the power that he gained from Adam when he lost his dominion for his disobedience?

Gen 1:26-28
(26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

It is more important to know what the beast is, rather than who it is, so as to avoid the Mark. The mark of the beast is the anti-thesis of the seal of God, which is to have the Law of God written on ones heart (the seal is contained in the fourth commandment); so any person will have one of the two the seal of God or the mark of the beast.

First, tell me exactly what is God's definition of the beast in Scripture before discussing his mark. I am interested to know if you will ever quote Scripture to support your belief whatever it is. Not speculations!

Yes people have the mark of the beast to day but there is still time to change camps; if I were to give you a scripture would you eat it and grow int something good, or do something else with it; I offer you Genesis to Revelation

Ha... rather show me your understanding of Scripture first, please! :)

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟488,858.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Oh? Guess quoting God's word is not important to you. Sounds like you have trusted with your own understanding, Proverb 3:5.

You think?

Dan 2:37-38
(37) Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
(38) And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

Have you thought that Daniel actually prophesied against Satan through Nebuchadnezzar because Satan was the ruler at that time with the power that he gained from Adam when he lost his dominion for his disobedience?

(26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

First, tell me exactly what is God's definition of the beast in Scripture before discussing his mark. I am interested to know if you will ever quote Scripture to support your belief whatever it is. Not speculations!

Ha... rather show me your understanding of Scripture first, please! :)

<<Oh? Guess quoting God's word is not important to you. Sounds like you have trusted with your own understanding, Proverb 3:5. >>

There are many reasons why I am not quoting verses at the moment; but here I will look at your use of quoting, Proverb 3:5. I only read down to verse 12, but all these verses reveal the context: 1 “My son, forget not my Law; Let thine heart keep my commandments,” and 7, “Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord and depart from evil.”

Are you accusing me of abrogating the Law? I think not, I think you have not understood the proverb in the first place. There is no commandment that says, “Thou shall quote scripture,' even in the forum rules.

Dan 2:37-38 Gen 1:26-28

What amazing scriptures! The seems to be so much info in them.

Could Gen 1:26-28, be a prophesy fulfilled in or at the time of Nebuchadnezzar; as King of Kings, could Nebuchadnezzar be a type of Christ. God never called Nebuchadnezzar “destroyer” or “adversary”, God called Nebuchadnezzar “servant”.

1. Dan 2:37, Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
    Dan 2:38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

<<Have you thought that Daniel actually prophesied against Satan through Nebuchadnezzar because Satan was the ruler at that time with the power that he gained from Adam when he lost his dominion for his disobedience?>>

No, Satan is a Hebrew word meaning, destroyer or adversary; it is Christians who name the boogie man, Satan. There is the angel who led a third of the angels against God, the name Satan does not uniquely define that angel; I believe his name is in scripture, maybe Abaddon, the angel of the abyss. Rev 9:1-11.

26, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    27, So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    28, And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

<<First, tell me exactly what is God's definition of the beast in Scripture before discussing his mark. I am interested to know if you will ever quote Scripture to support your belief whatever it is. Not speculations!>>

The beast is not exactly defined in scripture, there is only symbols and abstraction; there are definitions, but these describe any institution devised by man.

Dan 7:25-26, will speak great words against the most high, wear out the saints, think to change Laws and times, the saints are given into the beasts hands for 1260 years. 11:36, shall do what he likes, exalt and magnify himself above all gods and shall blaspheme the God of gods, shall prosper until the end.
    Rev 13:1-17, according to Strong 666 refers to a special head covering, a hat of sorts.

Rev 16:9, they repented not. 16:11, blasphemed God,
The beast is the machinery used against God and His people

Upvote 0