Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
✟11,806.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Originally Posted by djconklin
"All"?!? Which SDA said "all"? In any case, if they did it would contradict God in Rev. 18:4. And, in actual fact, it isn't the SDA church that sees other Christians as not their fellow Christians--it is the RCC, to which one should note some formers have joined.

RCC=Harlot
Non-Sabbath-keeping protestants=daughters of the Harlot

I've heard of that; but, since you can't read too well I put my question bold this time.

Only Christ know whow are His. It is not only premature, it is also unbiblical*, to make a blanket statement that all who claim to be Christians are in fact Christians.
I didn't make that claim. A Christian is a believer in Christ for salvation with the Spirit living IN them.

I didn't say that you made that claim.

*Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God NEVER KNEW them! These are people who believe they deserve salvation based on their doing/keeping/observing. They are not Christians (do not have the Spirit living IN them). God NEVER knew them.

True, but you missed the point: they claimed to know Him and serve Him.

Since no proof is offered that SDA's view others as "sub-Christian" we can simply dismiss this as a piece of propoganda that reflects your desperation.
So you accept all Christians who do NOT go to church on the 7th day (and NEVER will) but have the Holy Spirit living in them as true brothers and sisters in Christ?

At this time, yes. After Revelation 18:4 they will leave the false churches to join the community of saints who serve Him and only Him, not man.

DJ, do you really think I don't know what SDAism really teaches?;)

Yes. Heavens, you can't even read my posts and comprehend what they say.

Upvote 0

help_the_lord

Everything tastes better with cheese
Dec 15, 2009
✟15,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is my belief that people in the SDA faith need to stop worrying about offending the other donominations and just tell them there blatently being lied to by the beast. It seems its become a case of "well everyone is doing it." With SDA's being called cult like by the catholics as a way to persecute truth. Its really quite despicable however it is what you would come to expect by satan at this point. Clearly the best way to tackle this issue is for ppl of SDA faith to go to church on sundays and ask the congregants why they believe what they believe. Bringing for such obvious evidence of tampering on the part of the catholic insitution. You cant get individual churchs to stray from sunday service because they would lose goverment funding and aid. And would also lose the support of the beast which they view vital to there survival. So instead It is quite clear that instead of hiding this information and keeping it amongst SDA's as a sort of hidden doctrine, we need to go to the masses and inform them of their grave wrong doings. Not with preaching but with facts. Just like the ones posed at the beginning of this thread. How easy would it be for us to just make panphlets and pass them out at services. Sure we might be frowned upon by the individual churchs, but i dont believe they are more important than keeping gods will. It is the fear of public acceptance that has allowed the beast to run rampant in public domain and become a controlling entity in wordly affairds. People are so scared of making a scene that they no longer are willing to fight for their rights let alone truth. I say to you fellow congregants of SDA drum up some interest in local churchs in your area to do this. Get the people from your church to join you rally the truth and start a grass roots movement. The more people we can bring back to the 4th commandment the better it shall be for people as a whole. Because with this knowledge spotting the rest of the evil works of the beast is very apparent. Quit hiding the truth for yourselfs and your church brothers spread the word to everyone you know and be proud you did so. Its time the lords people stand up and fight the beast head on.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,074.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is my belief that people in the SDA faith need to stop worrying about offending the other donominations and just tell them there blatently being lied to by the beast. It seems its become a case of "well everyone is doing it." With SDA's being called cult like by the catholics as a way to persecute truth. Its really quite despicable however it is what you would come to expect by satan at this point. Clearly the best way to tackle this issue is for ppl of SDA faith to go to church on sundays and ask the congregants why they believe what they believe. Bringing for such obvious evidence of tampering on the part of the catholic insitution. You cant get individual churchs to stray from sunday service because they would lose goverment funding and aid. And would also lose the support of the beast which they view vital to there survival. So instead It is quite clear that instead of hiding this information and keeping it amongst SDA's as a sort of hidden doctrine, we need to go to the masses and inform them of their grave wrong doings. Not with preaching but with facts. Just like the ones posed at the beginning of this thread. How easy would it be for us to just make panphlets and pass them out at services. Sure we might be frowned upon by the individual churchs, but i dont believe they are more important than keeping gods will. It is the fear of public acceptance that has allowed the beast to run rampant in public domain and become a controlling entity in wordly affairds. People are so scared of making a scene that they no longer are willing to fight for their rights let alone truth. I say to you fellow congregants of SDA drum up some interest in local churchs in your area to do this. Get the people from your church to join you rally the truth and start a grass roots movement. The more people we can bring back to the 4th commandment the better it shall be for people as a whole. Because with this knowledge spotting the rest of the evil works of the beast is very apparent. Quit hiding the truth for yourselfs and your church brothers spread the word to everyone you know and be proud you did so. Its time the lords people stand up and fight the beast head on.

God knows who are His children and will allow the truth to reach them, we are just the instruments in His hand...

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then why do people worship on the 1st day as if its the Sabbath rather than the 7th as given by God.
Because of a serious (gentile) misunderstanding of Acts 20.7. Once the Jewish-born apostles were dead, they did not realize what Luke wrote about on "the first day of the week" was a traditional Jewish gathering called "Havdalah" (meaning separation) which divides the time between the Sabbath and the 6 working days.

The ceremony is fairly short, usually done in homes and starts just before sundown Saturday evening. It continues past sundown and marks the start of the work week. While current present practice does NOT include "breaking bread' (ha motzi) at havdalah, apparently it did back then, at least in certain circles.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since the Bible from Genesis to Revelation recognizes only the Saturday Sabbath as the weekly day of rest, then how did the practice of Sunday worship come about? What is its origin? Some Christians feel that Sunday should be observed to commemorate the resurrection, but where in the Bible did Jesus or the apostles make such a statement? Who sanctioned the replacement of the Sabbath with Sunday or claims to have done so?

Colossians 2:16
Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

Romans 14:5-6
One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. The one who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

overcomer

AKA 'OntheDL'
Mar 25, 2004
✟13,696.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Because of a serious (gentile) misunderstanding of Acts 20.7. Once the Jewish-born apostles were dead, they did not realize what Luke wrote about on "the first day of the week" was a traditional Jewish gathering called "Havdalah" (meaning separation) which divides the time between the Sabbath and the 6 working days.

The ceremony is fairly short, usually done in homes and starts just before sundown Saturday evening. It continues past sundown and marks the start of the work week. While current present practice does NOT include "breaking bread' (ha motzi) at havdalah, apparently it did back then, at least in certain circles.

You suggest as if it was an innocent and unfortunate misunderstanding. History tells us it was pope Sylvester who changed the names of the days of the week and transferred the sanctity of sabbath to Sunday.

"Statuit autem idem papa ut otium Sabbati magis in diem Dominicam transferretur, ut ea die a terrenis operibus ad laudandum Deum vacaremus.(the same pope [Sylvester] decreed that the rest of the Sabbath should be transferred rather to the Lord's day)"---Rabanus Maurus, De Clericorum Institutione, II, chp XLVI.

And the Roman Catholic church says it (the transference of the sanctity of Sabbath to Sunday) is the proof of her ecclesiastical power above the bible.

"The Church is above the Bible; and this transference of Sabbath observance to Sunday is proof positive of that fact. Deny the authority of the Church and you have no adequate or reasonable explanation or justification for the substitution of Sunday for Saturday in the Third - Protestant Fourth - Commandment of God." --- The Catholic Record, London, Ontario Canada, September 1, 1923

"Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act. It could not have been otherwise as none in those days would have dreamed of doing anything in matters spiritual and ecclesiastical and religious without her. And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things". ---Letter to Cardinal Gibbons, November 11, 1895, from C.F. Thomas.

And the bible has this much to say:
Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You suggest as if it was an innocent and unfortunate misunderstanding. History tells us it was pope Sylvester who changed the names of the days of the week and transferred the sanctity of sabbath to Sunday.

"Statuit autem idem papa ut otium Sabbati magis in diem Dominicam transferretur, ut ea die a terrenis operibus ad laudandum Deum vacaremus.(the same pope [Sylvester] decreed that the rest of the Sabbath should be transferred rather to the Lord's day)"---Rabanus Maurus, De Clericorum Institutione, II, chp XLVI.
I believe it was almost 2 centuries before Sylvester. Maybe he made it "official," but that was long after the actual event which was in the wake of the failed Bar Kochba revolt. (135 ad) Rome came down REALLY hard on anything that even looked Jewish. So the gentile church officially changed their meetings to Sunday and did away with anything else that looked Jewish.

The Church (worldwide) and the political world are STILL living with the aftermath of that battle.

Upvote 0

overcomer

AKA 'OntheDL'
Mar 25, 2004
✟13,696.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I believe it was almost 2 centuries before Sylvester. Maybe he made it "official," but that was long after the actual event which was in the wake of the failed Bar Kochba revolt. (135 ad) Rome came down REALLY hard on anything that even looked Jewish. So the gentile church officially changed their meetings to Sunday and did away with anything else that looked Jewish.

The Church (worldwide) and the political world are STILL living with the aftermath of that battle.

I have heard of that theory. But if I learned anything is that when a church is under persecution, the church gets purified and stays true to her callings. That's the case with the church of Smyrna for whom God had no reproof!

That persecuted church made no compromises until the Edict of Milan in 313AD when Constantine declared religious tolerance after his nominal conversion. That persecuted church of Smyrna became the exalted church of Pergamos. No longer hunted down and hiding from the Roman soldiers in basements and remote hideouts. Now the professed Christians worshipped in magnificent temple of Zeus which seats 3000. Pride came first, then the compromises crept in.

It is during this time the pagan practices and believes came into the church. And the scriptures testify that it was the little horn power, the papacy who 'think to change times and laws.'

Upvote 0

Gerhard Ebersoehn

Aug 22, 2008
✟14,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Colossians 2:16-19

12 While dead in your sins God who raised Christ from the dead forgave you all trespasses having quickened you together with Him. Nailing it to the cross and removing it altogether, Christ blotted out the damning law against us; and putting off and ruining the rulers and the authorities [of darkness 1:13], He publicly held them up to shame, triumphing over them in it. [If ye then be raised with Christ 3:1], THEN THEREFORE, don’t you let yourselves be judged and condemned by anyone (of the world 2:8, 20) in your eating and drinking or with regard to your eating and drinking of feast, whether of month’s or of Sabbaths’—all which shadows forth what soon must be, the BODY and SUBSTANCE OF CHRIST!

Let no man not holding to the Head [but] puffed up by his fleshly mind, who conceitedly meddles in what he knows nothing about (the mystery which is Christ 1:28), with his pretentious humility and angelic worship beguile you (with enticing words 2:4) of your reward.

Because holding to the Head nourishment being ministered, all the Body (of Christ’s Own 1:18) by joints and bands [of faith 2:12 Hosea 11:4; peace Ephesians 4:3; and charity Colossians 3:14], and knit together (in love 2:2), will grow with the growth of God.

"Don't you let yourselves be judged by anyone in regard to your eating and drinking of Christ the Substance of Sabbaths' Feast either Lord's Supper of month's or Sabbaths' Feast, which are but the shadow of what imminently must come for you holding to the Head, the Body growing with the growth of God Christ being the Nourishment ministered."

Since having resurrected from the dead "on the Sabbath in fullness of day", "Jesus having entered into his Own Rest as God in his own, He gave them Rest, so that THEREFORE A KEEPING OF SABBATH REST DAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD REMAINS."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gerhard Ebersoehn

Aug 22, 2008
✟14,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have heard of that theory. But if I learned anything is that when a church is under persecution, the church gets purified and stays true to her callings. That's the case with the church of Smyrna for whom God had no reproof!

That persecuted church made no compromises until the Edict of Milan in 313AD when Constantine declared religious tolerance after his nominal conversion. That persecuted church of Smyrna became the exalted church of Pergamos. No longer hunted down and hiding from the Roman soldiers in basements and remote hideouts. Now the professed Christians worshipped in magnificent temple of Zeus which seats 3000. Pride came first, then the compromises crept in.

It is during this time the pagan practices and believes came into the church. And the scriptures testify that it was the little horn power, the papacy who 'think to change times and laws.'

The "superstitious worship / divining / close watching" of Sunday as an idolatrous holy day in sun cults existed since before the Christian era. Paul refers to it in Galatians 4:10. Luke also had the same kind of idolatry in mind in Acts.
'paratehreoh' is one key-word. "Gates" better "portals" or "gate-posts" -- 'pulas' is another. And "both days and nights" are two more. Oh yes, and don't forget "plot" -- 'epibohleh'.

The whole phrase, "It was recognised by Paul their plotting, their superstitious observation // DIVINATION of the correlates / co-ordinates // gate posts by both day and night SO AS TO they MIGHT destroy him." Speculation, consultation of the heavenly bodies their real gods which were real no-gods and IDOLS. Paul understood it all; Galatians 4 tells you that he did. And he knew it and saw through it through HARD EXPERIENCE at the hands of the idolaters themselves.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I still am in shock from finding out the ones most set against the Sabbath truth in GT were not posters from other denominations, but former Adventists. However, we should not have been surprised as many will turn from the truth in the last days just as they did in the early church. In the controversy between good and evil in the final days, the Bible says in 2 Timothy 4:4, "They will turn away from listening to the truth and give their
attention to legends." Apostasy is when you reject Gods Truth. And so all these false beliefs, the corrupt system of worship, would be based from "traditions of man", in the councils of man, in the decrees and statements of man, in word of man rather than God.

We have come full circle and we are repeating the errors that came into the early church and in the Middle Ages, as one historian noted: "Christianity had now become popular. A large portion, perhaps a large majority of those who embraced it, only assumed the name. They were as much heathen as they were before. Error and corruption now came in upon the church like a flood" (Dr. James Wary's Church History, page 54). The church drifted from its faith in scripture, from its reliance upon the Word of God, from those truths of scripture. Church councils and their decrees and traditions, man's word, took the place of the Word of God.

Jesus said in John 17:17, "Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy Word is Truth." In the great controversy between good and evil, between truth and error, between Christ and Satan, man's word never can substitute for God's Word, because God's Word is Truth.

Yes quite amazing isn't it. As the pharisees turned against the Lord of life our church leaders, evangelists, pastors are turning against us for sounding the alarm.

I must admit I did not read your whole post, but have read it in the past. I did copy and paste it because this information is becoming harder and harder to find on the new censured internet.

I did notice that you left out the more recent national SUNday law information. Here is AT Jones book "The National SUNday law". In 1888 there was a national sunday law in the making here in the USA. AT Jones stood before the senate sub committee showing from the bible and the Holy Spirit that such a law was unconstitutional. All those who were born after 1888 can thank this humble man for single handedly stopping this law from passing. Otherwise we would not have been born.

http://temcat.com/L-1-adv-pioneer-lib/ATJONES/NationalSundayLaw-Jones.pdf

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
They're not against the Sabbath. They would never condemn you for observing the 7th day.

And most of those 'other denominations' don't realize that SDA's look at them as 'harlots' and 'babylon' for not observing the Sabbath the way they do. SDA's should let them know how they really feel right up front. The difference is that 'formers' know this already.

Jesus is the truth (and the way and life too!). They have not turned from Christ, rather to him for their salvation.

The SDA denomination doesn't condemn anybody for keeping sunday holy, or not keeping the sabbath of the Lord. We have the obligation by the gospel commission to spread the gospel. For other denominations to argue, which is mostly the case, we have no fight against them. We are the ones who are being condemned for obeying God. If you look at all the arguments you will find that it boils down to obedience. Many whole denominations believe and teach that obedience is not necessary for salvation, which, if they want to believe that fine, but to teach it is another story altogether. The bible is full of obedience. What caused the fall of mankind? A woman biting a piece of fruit! Is that a big deal? To us it is not but to God disobedience is paramount. Do a word study in the new testament on obey, obedience from the KJV because many of the new translations have removed that word in many places, especially the new 2011 NIV.

The SDA denomination teach that babylon comprises all the protestant "harlot" churches that join with the "mother" church rome. All it takes is a little research to find that every mainstream denomination has joined with the catholic church by signing a unity agreement, including the SDA denomination. Babylon will not be set up until this "image of the beast" pushes for civil legislation to impose their dogmas. When that happens then it will be time for everyone to make a choice, either we will be worshiping man on the SUNday or worshiping God on His holy sanctified blessed rest day. When a law is passed by the civil authorities in regards to God you had better earnestly pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth, because God would never force your conscience. He will not force you to keep any day holy, its your choice. The SDA denomination does not condemn, God does through His holy just and good TEN commandments. We only support believe and teach that obedience does in fact have much to do with salvation. Obedience is the fruit of faith not our access to it.

Upvote 0

Gerhard Ebersoehn

Aug 22, 2008
✟14,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Sabbath of the LORD GOD cannot be changed by anyone but Himself. The SDA nearly succeeded. Watch them exposed on the <<new censured internet>> trying to erase the evidence of their fraudulent dealings with the Sabbath and anybody opposing them in their fraudulent dealings with the Sabbath! Read this thread after their cowardly fraud, and before ...

After:

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/

Before:

Matthew 28:1-15 The Clear Word Bible 1 After the Sabbath was over and the night was almost gone, just as it began to dawn on Sunday morning, Mary Magdalene and Mary, the mother of the younger James and Joseph, approached the tomb from different directions. Each was hoping that someone would be there to roll away the stone so they could finish taking care of the body. 2 Just before this, an earthquake had occurred when Gabriel, the angel of the Lord, came down from heaven, rolled away the huge stone and sat on it. 3 His face was as bright as lightning, and his robe glistened like freshly fallen snow. 4 The Roman soldiers were so afraid that they shook with fear, and when they saw Jesus come out of the tomb, they fell down like dead men. 5 Later, when the women came, Gabriel, took on the guise of a young man and said, “Don’t be afraid. I know that you are looking for Jesus, the One who was crucified. 6 The good news is that He is not here. He’s risen! Come, see for yourselves.

Seventh DayGE:
This is of all time the most fearless, fraudulent, insulting and murderous assault on God's Word made by anyone anywhere of any kind of religion. I am deeply ashamed; but also thankful that for long I have not been a Seventh-day Adventist anymore.
https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735397
On ‎2016‎/‎11‎/‎09 at 0:42 AM, james423 said:
Rather excessive. My quote reads (thought-wise) no differently than any of the other paraphrased versions. If someone doesn't like the versions I've used, he/she can feel free not to read them, not to call these versions "the most fearless, fraudulent, insulting and murderous assault on God's Word" ever made. Cool down.

Seventh DayGE
There are -- nowadays -- many <<rather excessive>> 'versions' of Matthew 28:1(-4). But this one ---yours or your collection?--- with caption "Clear Word" (also yours?), makes the others look bleak.
It (you?) left ZERO of the original, and added several excessive UNSCRIPTURAL UNTRUTHS that would stun St. Justin Martyr cold.

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735397
Gail said:
Apparently you are not familiar with this work. The author simply rewrote the Bible in his own words as a devotional exercise. It is not authoritative but many like it. He did not mean it to be another Bible version at all.
If he did not mean it to be some <<Bible version at all>>, what did he create it for?

Seventh DayGE:
O, Justin Martyr didn't mean his original, essentially exact same <version>, <<to be another Bible version at all>>; he intended it to be a ploy for social and political gain forever after.
So, in the romantic era of the nineteenth century, Jakob Lorber didn't mean his <version>, <<to be another Bible version at all>>, but the expression of the mystical soul.
And so, at the start of the prophetic era of "increase in knowledge" of the late eighteen hundreds, the time of the modern 'awakening' in religious enthusiasm, Mrs E.G. White didn't mean her <version>, <<to be another Bible version at all>>, but the "Spirit of Prophecy".
Apparently the author of this <<devotional exercise>> in 'paraphrasing' is not familiar with this Scripture in its purity at all, nor is he conversant with its first, or nineteenth century, perversions. The author <rewrote> the perversions (definitely not the original) in his own words as a <<devotional exercise>> but <apparently> with the unmistakable and undoubtable intention, to bring <authoritative> finality as to its biblical, original meaning and interpretation ---according to him. For what <devotional> reason would he try to bluff? He was serious; but seriously mistaken.
The way in which this <devotional exercise> for so long now is being defended and as if sacrilege, never is being criticized but with devotional sighs of enjoyment is being applauded as if of Divine Inspiration, negates your innocent sounding pleas on behalf of it. It is a greatly improved perversion and contradiction of every truth of fact or reality in Matthew 28:1 Period

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735953
rudywoofs (Pam) said:
The above quote (minus the superfluous angle brackets) is ridiculous, in my opinion. The word "apparently" can not be intelligently used with the following words of "unmistakable" and "undoubtable" — that's like saying, "He appears to be to be a moron, and I'm SURE he really is," without even knowing anything about the person.

Seventh DayGE:
'Apparent', 'readily seen or understood, evident, obvious'. Collins, dear Collins my best friend!

Gregory Matthews said:
And, C Seventh Day is totally wrong as to his views on the intention of the author of The Clear Word.

Seventh DayGE:
It's impossible to be wrong on the intention of the author of The Clear Word; just look at all the capital letters! Why capital letters? Because the intention of the author is to supply God's Word in his own words.
But I don't have an issue with the man's intentions so much as with their correctness or incorrectness. But you people keep on with irrelevancies and side-issues, only that you won't have to pay attention to what the verse actually says, and can braai your marsh mellows in peace in disregard for the true day and time that Jesus resurrected, which, guaranteed, was not, <<After the Sabbath was over and the night was almost gone, just as it began to dawn on Sunday morning>>, but "Late on the Sabbath as it mid-afternoon began to dawn towards the First Day of the week".

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735912
The Wanderer said:
The things some people are "thankful" for truly mystify me. Do you honestly think that pedalling the fact that you "are not an Adventist" as if you are trying to sell freezers to Eskimos would make any kind of important point about Jesus in this topic?

Seventh DayGE:
Not to Eskimos, I'm sure; nor to Adventists, surer.

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735976
You are currently restricted from posting content.

And after a while they had every post of mine removed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0