Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sheba son of Bichri

2Sa 20:21-22
"Such is not the case. But a man from the hill country of Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, has lifted up his hand against King David. Only hand him over, and I will depart from the city." And the woman said to Joab, "Behold, his head will be thrown to you over the wall." (22) Then the woman wisely came to all the people. And they cut off the head of Sheba the son of Bichri and threw it to Joab. So he blew the trumpet, and they were dispersed from the city, each to his tent. Joab also returned to the king at Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
thanks Gentileone, without the clues that might have taken a long time....at least speaking for myself it would have. :)

Who am I?

I was younger than the other three. I waited my turn to speak. Then, after I had spoken for a while, God spoke from the whirlwind.

Who am I?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
ok let's try this one out:

Who am I?

When he heard that I wanted him dead, the man of God ran for his life.
I was married to a king.
About this king, to whom I was married: his name also appears in the story of an ill-fated ship captain, who suffered from a vengeful obsession.

Who am I?

Upvote 0