Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Wakeup2God and Gentileone and all other friends. :)

Is the answer Ezra and the others who stood with him? when the temple had been rebuilt? I mean, since they read from the Law of Moses to all the people, they were both rebuilders, and shepherds........ :confused: :) is that on the right track?

Neh 8:1-4 And all the people gathered as one man at the square which was in front of the Water Gate, and they asked Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses which the LORD had given to Israel. (2) Then Ezra the priest brought the law before the assembly of men, women and all who could listen with understanding, on the first day of the seventh month. (3) He read from it before the square which was in front of the Water Gate from early morning until midday, in the presence of men and women, those who could understand; and all the people were attentive to the book of the law. (4) Ezra the scribe stood at a wooden podium which they had made for the purpose. And beside him stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah, and Maaseiah on his right hand; and Pedaiah, Mishael, Malchijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam on his left hand.

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
sorry Wakeup2.... I'm stumped :doh: :scratch: The only rebuild project in the Bible I can think of is the temple....unless there's a major brain glitch going on in my head....and I don't quite understand how someone builds like a shepherd....

sorry I guess my brain is not functioning quite right today. ^_^ :cool:

John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

The answer must be :doh: Eliashib the high priest...........right? ^_^ :clap:

yep I sure was stumped......but all of a sudden it dawned on me....SHEEP'S GATE!!! SHEEP'S GATE!!:doh:

Neh 3:1
Then Eliashib the high priest arose with his brothers the priests and built the Sheep Gate; they consecrated it and hung its doors. They consecrated the wall to the Tower of the Hundred and the Tower of Hananel.

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks for your patience Wakeup2. :)

OK...................

Who am I?

I had a vision.......of unprepared, uncooked food.

I had this vision 3 times.

At which point I met 3 people I'd never met before.

And went with them to meet someone else I'd never met before.

Who am I?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
2Ki 5:25-27 But he went in and stood before his master. And Elisha said to him, "Where have you been, Gehazi?" And he said, "Your servant went nowhere." (26) Then he said to him, "Did not my heart go with you, when the man turned from his chariot to meet you? Is it a time to receive money and to receive clothes and olive groves and vineyards and sheep and oxen and male and female servants? (27) "Therefore, the leprosy of Naaman shall cling to you and to your descendants forever." So he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Upvote 0