Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is it Matthias?

Act 1:21-26
"Therefore it is necessary that of the men who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us-- (22) beginning with the baptism of John until the day that He was taken up from us--one of these must become a witness with us of His resurrection." (23) So they put forward two men, Joseph called Barsabbas (who was also called Justus), and Matthias. (24) And they prayed and said, "You, Lord, who know the hearts of all men, show which one of these two You have chosen (25) to occupy this ministry and apostleship from which Judas turned aside to go to his own place." (26) And they drew lots for them, and the lot fell to Matthias; and he was added to the eleven apostles.

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is it about Saul, holding the armor he gave to David, who could not wear it? and where are they.....not sure, the passage doesn't specifically define it........

is this on the right track? or maybe not. :)

1Sa 17:38-39
Then Saul clothed David with his garments and put a bronze helmet on his head, and he clothed him with armor. (39) David girded his sword over his armor and tried to walk, for he had not tested them. So David said to Saul, "I cannot go with these, for I have not tested them." And David took them off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Matt! yes you know....this is one of the few times of day when we have the SAME day....meaning today is Tuesday for me 1:06 a.m., and for you I'm guessing it's Tuesday 8:06 pm.....

at any rate nice to see you again, and I'm headed off to sleep, perhaps Wakeup2God will be here soon. England? we are calling out to you for an answer LOL :)

G'night
John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.