Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Kayleigh McEnany said:
AMAZING! More than one MILLION marchers for President
@realDonaldTrump descend on the swamp in support. Best base in political history — we LOVE you guys!!!

More than a million Trump supporters did not attend the so called ‘Million Maga March’. Not even vaguely close. The attendance was estimated in the single digit thousands. The idea that a million people attended is beyond ludicrous.

For those so quick to assume that the Trump campaigns claims of mass fraud are real, I post this to remind you of exactly what the Trump administration’s relationship with the truth is like. They have absolutely no qualms with telling their supporters completely untrue things even when the evidence is right there to show they are lying.

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,369.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
More than a million Trump supporters did not attend the so called ‘Million Maga March’. Not even vaguely close. The attendance was estimated in the single digit thousands. The idea that a million people attended is beyond ludicrous.

For those so quick to assume that the Trump campaigns claims of mass fraud are real, I post this to remind you of exactly what the Trump administration’s relationship with the truth is like. They have absolutely no qualms with telling their supporters completely untrue things even when the evidence is right there to show they are lying.
It's an interesting situation. On the one hand, if indeed the claim is a lie then, well, they are lying. (I've little doubt about that.)
On the other hand, if it's true then the Trump supporters, with the encouragement of the President, are responsible for a super-spreader event that would lead to many deaths.
I find it difficult to understand how intelligent individuals can justify such positions, but maybe I'm just not selfish enough.

• Haha
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's an interesting situation. On the one hand, if indeed the claim is a lie then, well, they are lying. (I've little doubt about that.)
On the other hand, if it's true then the Trump supporters, with the encouragement of the President, are responsible for a super-spreader event that would lead to many deaths.
I find it difficult to understand how intelligent individuals can justify such positions, but maybe I'm just not selfish enough.

Even FOX could only report that the march ‘drew thousands’.

Ten arrests associated with 'Million MAGA March': DC Police

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kentonio.. who counted them? And knowing this you call her a liar lol. I didn't find a video showing everyone that was there let alone someone counting. And NOW some want to talk about someone in Washington or the Media NOT telling the whole real story? Hmm odd So.. the million mega marched on Washington. Beautiful. Thousands came out when the Media said Biden won.. it was wonderful. Oh.. sorry.. was I to make fun of this because it was about our president Trump? Sorry.. most of Americans.. and here on Christian forums.. won't go there. Praise GOD your still here!

Its what happen there that was left out. Old people were attacked by whom?

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I would be curious to know what kinds of jobs Kayleigh McEnany thinks she will be able to get after her gig at the White House ends January 21st. Does she think that any reputable firm or organization would want her on their staff?
Trump seems to be quite fond of her, I’m sure he’ll find her something. If not, we’ll...given her current boss, ‘reputable’ isn’t something she values in her employers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Better lies about crowd size than lies about colusion in attemt to remove a fairly elected president from office.
hmmm...so lying is a okay, because :tantrum: "PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE REAL VICTIM IN ALL THIS!!" :tantrum:?
tulc(is just curious if that was Kenny'sID point?)

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Na, pretty clear the comparison was the point.
You said:
Better lies about crowd size than lies about colusion in attemt to remove a fairly elected president from office.
Now to me? If we break down what you said it sounds a lot like "Her lying is okay because people were mean to President Trump!". Was that your point? Because I'm pretty sure it was.

BTW, have you ever lied?
hmmm...I just went through the OP again, just to be sure, but I couldn't find any reference to me in it, so I'm going to have to say "This thread isn't about me, but if you'd like to discuss peoples truthfulness perhaps you should start a thread about that? This thread is about what's in the OP. :wave:
tulc(just a suggestion)

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.