Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The White House was glowing the colors of the rainbow Tuesday night, hours after President Biden signed the Respect for Marriage Act into law.

The White House as well as the rest of our government really needs to stop embracing moral depravity and start embracing virtue! The "Respect for Marriage Act" is an evil act that does not respect marriage at all. Rather, it disrespects marriage by enshrining into law something which is not really marriage. Same-sex "marriage" is not marriage and will never be marriage. God created marriage as the union of one man and one woman only.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

The White House as well as the rest of our government really needs to stop embracing moral depravity and start embracing virtue! The "Respect for Marriage Act" is an evil act that does not respect marriage at all. Rather, it disrespects marriage by enshrining into law something which is not really marriage. Same-sex "marriage" is not marriage and will never be marriage. God created marriage as the union of one man and one woman only.
Joe Biden is still considered a good Catholic and is a friend of Francis until someone says he is not.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Joe Biden is still considered a good Catholic and is a friend of Francis until someone says he is not.
Okay.

"I hereby declare, on the authority of the Gospels, the Apostolic Fathers, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, that Joseph Biden is *NOT* a good Catholic, and is in a state of sin until he renounces all views that are in contradiction to the teachings of the Catholic Faith."

That work for you? :)

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Okay.

"I hereby declare, on the authority of the Gospels, the Apostolic Fathers, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, that Joseph Biden is *NOT* a good Catholic, and is in a state of sin until he renounces all views that are in contradiction to the teachings of the Catholic Faith."

That work for you? :)
Unhappily there are only three people who have any real say in this. They are:

1.) William Francis Malooly, bishop of Wilmington DE.

2.) Wilton Gregory, cardinal archbishop of Washington DC.

3.) Jorge Mario Bergoglio, pope Francis.
Biden says Pope Francis told him he's a 'good Catholic' amid criticism over his abortion views

Actually the first two do not count because neither would go against pope Francis in this. And as Joe Biden reported, and the Vatican has not corrected, the pope told Biden to keep receiving communion.

Your declaration above, and my concurrence with it, have zero effect on this apostate being able to commit sacrilege over and over again. He can broadcast to the whole world that anything goes in the Catholic Church, and nobody says 'Boo'. Nobody who matters. Just we underlings.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know. And it's too bad. I have a raised eyebrow when it comes to Francis; and as for Gregory and Malooly, I don't trust either one of them any farther than I can swing a full-grown hippopotamus by the tail.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I know. And it's too bad. I have a raised eyebrow when it comes to Francis; and as for Gregory and Malooly, I don't trust either one of them any farther than I can swing a full-grown hippopotamus by the tail.
I generally trust people about as far as I can throw them. I have seen full grown hippopotamus in the wild and there is no way I could throw one even an inch. Pro tip - stay far away from hippos in the wild. Especially if you are in a tiny canoe.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I generally trust people about as far as I can throw them. I have seen full grown hippopotamus in the wild and there is no way I could throw one even an inch. Pro tip - stay far away from hippos in the wild. Especially if you are in a tiny canoe.
Extremely good advice. More people are killed by hippos every year than by lions. Lions generally don't bother people unless they're hungry, and when they're full they just lay around and look at things. Hippos have a mean unpredictable streak, and they're actually a lot more dangerous, especially in water.

Upvote 0