Democrat Rep steps down from House leadership position, citing "lack of faith" in Biden's fitness for re-election

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Apparently his views are in conflict with the Democrat Mind-Meld, and it's getting uncomfortable.

Representative Dean Phillips, a prominent Democrat, has resigned from House Democratic leadership, citing his lack of belief in President Joe Biden’s candidacy for the 2024 elections.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Apparently his views are in conflict with the Democrat Mind-Meld, and it's getting uncomfortable.

Representative Dean Phillips, a prominent Democrat, has resigned from House Democratic leadership, citing his lack of belief in President Joe Biden’s candidacy for the 2024 elections.

Rumor also had it a few days ago that he was going to announce a run for president. The party could yet snatch defeat when they have an incumbent president. This IS the perfect time for a sea change in American politics. I wish that we could have a moderate and the two stale parties of the fringes would find themselves left out. A year to go ....

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rumor also had it a few days ago that he was going to announce a run for president. The party could yet snatch defeat when they have an incumbent president. This IS the perfect time for a sea change in American politics. I wish that we could have a moderate and the two stale parties of the fringes would find themselves left out. A year to go ....
If this country ever needed a third party to break the stranglehold of the two existing parties, this is the time. I'd like to see a new, strong Constitutional party come along to replace the Democrats entirely. I'd like to see the Democrats as dead as the Whigs.

Upvote 0