Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Coolio - Gangster's Paradise (Official HQ)

YouTube - Coolio - Gangster's Paradise (Official HQ)

Going and CALLED by GOD to go into all the ghettos in this world. I can feel it so strong today in the Holy Ghost as I am praying for my bros (lost brothers and sisters). I believe what I have spoken IN THE LORD WITH ALL OF MY HEART. I DO HEAR THE LORD IN THIS. God is on HIS WAY to finally bringing this all to pass and yes in HIS TIMING.

Thank you Lord Jesus for all the souls YOU are going to bring into your KINGDOM in these end times. When YOU JESUS keep pouring out YOUR HOLY SPIRIT into me I know this means this is to take place within YOUR future Kingdom plans (to hit all airways) into the secular airways. Blessed be the NAME of the LORD GOD IN HEAVEN. Praising the Name of the Lord Jesus, amen. :) Glory to GOD! JOY!! I have had so many more visions from God lately...so much joy!!!!!

White Girl

Upvote 0

DoctorJosh

Jun 7, 2010
United States of America
✟564.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is good to see one go out and start to make a difference. There are those who talk and those who do. You are certainly doing something that will change the world. For only those who do something can actually change the world. God Bless you on this wonderful mission. Our actions will always speak louder than words. It is good to see this.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God's Holy Spirit keeps pouring out into Jenniferkat's life which has given to me the ability to stay focus all these many years to my Heavenly Father Kingdom specific rescue mission projects. I'll be ready when I am finally CALLED BY THE LORD IN HIS TIMING to speak out to the secular media. During these many years the Lord has given to me over a thousand songs that are going to sound very controversial to our world's point of view which will get everyone's attention and curiosity going. Launching path cleared to preach God's living WORD, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Not the watered-down message (cheap grace message that indeed hinders God's Holy Spirit from moving into the earth realm from on high.)so many of us are familiar with that have no freedom from bondage in it nor power from on high. I heard a false teacher preaching you can not keep God's commandments so don't even try. She hinders the Holy Spirit from moving. She has her church up for sale.

The Lord recently gave to me about a month ago or so another Dream/Vision of what I'll be doing in the year 2024 and it is so amazing to me that God selected this ministry for my life which I have spoken here about. I had another dream from the Lord were a co-founder took (these writings) me into a room with all these teachers, pastors, ministers, and her family are and she placed me into the center of this large room. These are people that are on her missionary team. To the right of me I view her younger son sitting in a chair looking out this window. So I notice this son has his back against everyone in this room. This is before I ever came into this room. The Lord allows me to see this and it's meaning. I then sat next to this son in the same sofa chair and told him the Lord has revealed the future. Matthew turns to me and tell me he does not believe it. Everyone in this room hears him. He tells me this in a very polite caring way. Then I woke up. End of God's Vision.

I find it interesting that the Lord brought this to my attention. I have God's great peace in me when I woke up from God's view to pray in the Holy Ghost for this dearly beloved one in the Lord GOD.

This is the Kingdom communication line that God has given to my heart/spirit man in the Holy Ghost to hear God clearly with. This is something that I personally didn't think I needed to know at this time. Must be very important to God to show this to me so in all things in HIM I give to the Lord all praise and thanksgiving. God bless everyone in the Lord GOD. Praise GOD!!! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
E

Evangelist Barbara Mack

I am trying to understand this, my problem comes when a race is used. White Girl, the next problem is why is it you feel you have to broadcast. The next thing is if you know God and his word. You would know Fifty, TI, Luddy and the rest are in bondage to sin. They have no choice but to serve their master. If you want a change in the lyrics, believe God and pray. If he sends you out then go, but drop the race and the loud speaker.

Upvote 0