White Girl Called by God is going into all the hoods

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave: White girl called by God is going into all the (world) hoods to preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in the sound of rap music right into THE MAJOR PLATFORM OF SECULAR MEDIA & Christian Networks. :thumbsup:

Even Oprah Winfrey along with so many others want to clean up the secular rap music industry,
however; rappers like 50 cent, T.I. and so many others refuse to get with the program, they would
rather continue to pollute the airways with so much negativity.

This includes the liberal press wanting to clean up the rap music for healthier communities.

Again this is my God GIVEN KINGDOM CALLING IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. MOST WILL WELCOME
CONI AKA JC -|- Records Champion Entertainment, WITH OPEN ARMS to help me clean up and take
OUT the trashy perverted lyrics, blasphemy language, demon foul language { Profanity Beast is
what I call the enemy of God.}
profanity that has been proven to be very unhealthy to listen to.

Oprah Winfrey, Wendy Williams, 50 Cent, Boyce Watkins, CNN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qE_MPvaAj8

LET'S CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE LOST.

Jeezy Lil Wayne White Girl Remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19UysY4kvsE&feature=related

THIS CALLING FROM THE LORD'S KINGDOM IS TO BRING IN THE END TIME HARVEST....IS THE GOOD WHITE GIRL. :amen: PRAISING GOD.

The rapper Ludacris is going to come against JC Records {JC stands for Jesus Christ -|- and everyone is going to be knowledgeable of this Heaven Assignment from the Lord God.} publicly to insult and as soon as he does God's Judgments are coming into his life which will take place publicly for everyone to take view of. He will not be the only one, there is going to be so many of them. I have a deep love for these secular rappers and I am praying for Ludacris to be delivered and set free from Satan's hold.

Last edited:

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ja Rule and Fat Joe, both men are called by the Lord God to preach the Good News in the sound of rap by the power of God's Holy Spirit and with Fire...into the secular arena.

These are JC's {Jenniferkat} future sanctified Spirit Filled Rappers. Speaking aka Rapping the living word of God in the sound of music.

Ja Rule ft Fat Joe - New York (Live At MTV Iced Out New Years Eve 2005)

http://www.christianforums.com/t7416037-3/#post53658256
post_old.gif

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WRITTEN ON DEC. 5th, 2009 02:11 PM

Lord God I am speaking Your WILL be done in this decisive situation in Your Worldwide Church. I am praying that the Founder and his son will take Your very important messages you have given to me very serious. I know they will have me investigated and I don't really care any more.

How do I know this?

Because God has revealed this to me already by His Holy Spirit. I also know the Lord's outcome in all of this and am praising God for this great outcome. That is the most marvelous thing is to have already been given foresight into God's future for your life and calling. Walking with God in His Holy Spirit.

Your will be done in all of this my wonderful Father in heaven. After I walk away from this I will be silent for a time. Unfortunately because of Your insight, wisdom and sight in the Holy Ghost I know what Your going to do to get their attention.

WHATEVER IT TAKES LORD JESUS.

Praising Your name Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WRITTEN ON SEPTEMBER 9th, 2009 10:53 AM PM

icon12.gif
Praying for Curtis Jackson stage name rapper 50 cent

preach.gif
This morning the Lord gave to me another vision for an artist that
does not know the Lord at this time. In this vision we end up coming
together as I help him to understand the work and ministry of the Lord
Jesus Christ.
wave.gif

Because of the closeness that I had in this vision from the Lord to this artist,
Curtis, today I am going to be praying in the Holy Spirit and I know the Lord
God is going to set this man free from darkness so that he will be used of
the Lord to bring in a huge harvest of souls.
amen.gif

Asking the Lord to shine brightly His Holy Spirit upon, Curtis aka 50, for the GLORY OF GOD.

Lord Jesus Your will be done in this man.
clap.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
wave.gif
Lord Jesus, thank you for pouring out Your Holy Spirit upon Curtis. In this vision the
Lord gave me is that Curtis and I were making some very important store purchases,
Curtis was showing me what he knew was a great bargain in this business adventure
we had partnered up in. Curtis allowed me to make all the decisions as headship. He
was most helpful though. It was truly clear he did everything to assist me as my
dear, dear brother in the Lord. I learned much from him. I made sure I heard from
the Lord before making any major decisions. We were purchasing seeds in large
boxes, some of these seeds were very marvelous and unique in color. Colors I have
never seen before. There were some other boxes of discolored plant parts, bad seeds.
I told Curtis, absolutely not! Those boxes of discolored seeds are not acceptable to the
Lord. We are not to touch them. I had the store manager remove them. We only
purchased good seeds.

THIS WAS A GREAT VISION IN THE LORD. Curtis Jackson aka 50.

Thank you all for your prayers.
clap.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
8th October 2009, 02:18 PM

Lord Jesus You made someone a promise concerning this artist, Curtis {with a few other artists) and I'm asking you to seal it with Your Holy Spirit. Cut it off Lord God so this man knows who is King of kings and Lord of lords. GIVE HIM NO VOICE UNTIL YOU FILL HIM WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT!
preach.gif
Lord God drive out the spirits of perversion in this man and every demonic force must bow down to these Holy Ghost words in Jesus Name.
clap.gif
Lord God this man can go to the best doctors and seek out the best help and shall not find it in them. His speech is sealed by the Holy Ghost and there is only two people in this world that can loose him from it!
smile.gif
Praising God!!! Hallelujah!

Curtis shall be loosed and filled from on high when this man gets in touch and with the right two people. What I have spoken here in the Holy Ghost shall come to pass in the Name that is above all other names, the King of Glory, the Lord God...THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THE LIVING SAVIOR!
amen.gif

Now concerning other filthy demonic perverted artists that come to destroy our youth, they shall have the wrath of God come upon them until they repent and get right with God in the name of Jesus. Those that {are going to, this I know!) come against the work of God in this up coming Holy Ghost Ministry that is coming with the forceful wind of the Holy Ghost in the secular music industry will have God's judgments come down upon them for everyone to behold.

Those that humble themselves before the Mighty Hand of God and repent of their evil ways will be set free and delivered from the powers of darkness. This shall be a great testimony that goes out through out the whole world to take view of. This Holy Ghost witness shall bring in a grand harvest of souls in our youth. This wind of the Spirit of the living God shall rain down from the North to the South and to the East from the West.

Lord the last soul will be found in the ghettos and this one shall be reached in time in the Name of Jesus Christ our living Lord. Jesus thank you for You witness of Your Holy Presence in this God given prayer request that comes from the Heart of God. Bless it be the Name of the Lord Jesus in all the earth. Praising His Glorious name in all the earth!!!!! Glory be to God in the highest! HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!

Lord Jesus YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!
angel.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
8th October 2009, 03:11 PM

All Power In Heaven And The Earth Is Given To Jesus Christ. IN CHRIST JESUS ALL Things Are Possible For Them That BELIEVE And Know (sup) Him In A Personal Relationship. Nothing Is Impossible In The Lord God.
clap.gif

I HAVE SEEN IN THE HOLY SPIRIT VISIONS REAL DEMONS BOWING DOWN TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND TO GOD'S LIVING WORD. THE LORD OF HOST SENDS HIS HOLY ANGELS TO DEFEAT THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY OUT OF GOD'S PEOPLE AND OTHERS BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WITHOUT DOUBTING. SPEAK GOD'S WORD FORTH OVER YOUR SITUATIONS AND BELIEVE GOD IS MOVING BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT IN THE SPIRIT REALM TO BRING FORTH THE DELIVERANCE AND WILL OF GOD INTO YOUR LIVES. DON'T GIVE PLACE TO THE ENEMY BY DOUBTING GOD AND HIS LIVING WORD. IF YOU DOUBT GOD YOU WILL HINDER YOUR PRAYERS FROM BEING ANSWERED AND THIS HAS TO DO WITH MAN HAVING FREE WILL. PUT YOUR TRUST IN JESUS CHRIST COMPLETELY.
hug.gif

I might sound a little strange to others but I have real experience in this and I know what I'm saying is spiritual reality.
prayer.gif

God bless.
wave.gif

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
post_old.gif
Written on 9th November 2009, 07:04 PM

Curtis Jackson III better known by his stage name 50 is a rapper that has been called by God in heaven out of darkness. This man, Curtis Jackson, the Lord God is going to take his vocal cords and close it up where he will not be able to speak again until he comes to me and one other. 50 cent with so many other rappers are being used by Satan to destroy and to pervert our youth. This man has a Judgment coming down on him by the LIVING LORD JESUS. This is to get this man's attention and multitude of people in the secular music industry. 50 cent shall not be able to speak again until he comes to me and one other in the name of the Lord. Then this man shall have the power of the Holy Ghost come upon him and he will never be the same again. He is called to work for me in the ministry of the Lord. This word will get around to the right people in the Christian communities and Hollywood. 50 cent with a few others in this secular music industry are called to come work with me in the Lord's Kingdom to win and to introduce our youth to the real living Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. This is why Satan (& the Lord is allowing this to take place) has been (opposing me)confronting me for so long to stay out of the airways of communication. That's too bad because I am called to have a louder voice in the earth than even Oprah Winfrey has been given. In my calling I am called to her office to testify that Jesus IS THE ONLY WAY. In this she gets deliverance by the Holy Spirit and comes fully back to the Lord Jesus Christ and His living word.

Oprah's relationship with Jesus Christ is going to be a loud announcement in the earth. She is going to be my good friend in the Lord. I placed my real photo here at CF so everyone who reads this will remember what I have spoken in the Holy Ghost. Again these are REAL VISIONS FROM GOD IN HEAVEN.

I have seen this with my spiritual eyes in the Holy Spirit which has been given to me and one other my family member. Two in agreement in the Holy Ghost.

Vision from on high

JC *****Jenniferkat*****called by God and is coming after those that are stuck in the hood (& our youth) without a living Savior. The light of Jesus Christ is on the way to bring to those in very hard places to reach, the infested ghettos, with eternal life. The Spirit of the Living God fell upon my son sometime in Feb. 09 in an vision with his eyes opened and this is what he could view. He is with 50 cent and 50 is showing my son dance moves as they both praise the Lord God together. It is clear to see and to fully understand that Jesus is now in 50 cent's heart praising the Lord. We have had so many different encounters is the Holy Spirit Visions that are indeed going to take place for everyone to take view of.

Praising God.

Why would Oprah listen to someone like me? Because I have written down God's will and certain events that are indeed going to take place as I have written down on paper way before these things even took place. She will ask me how I knew these things? I will testify to her my living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and give to her witness.. the Bride of Christ. Oprah's life is going to be turned around for the Glory of God to take place! In this the Lord has answered God's people in their prayers.

Praise God!

GOD'S FUTURE MINISTRY IS GOING RIGHT INTO THE FRONT LINES OF THE SECULAR MEDIA
AS............ JC Records -|- Champion Entertainment, Inc.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WRITTEN ON 16th November 2009, 12:57 PM

Oprah Winfrey

There is a Vision the Lord gave to me sometime ago about Oprah Winfrey. I have had so many of them. But this one is the most special to me. This is on another computer that is in storage where I have the date that God gave this to me.

In this Vision from the Lord, I SEE Oprah walking towards the alter of God as she is getting married. When I see this I just know that she is getting married. Then I noticed that no man is at this alter as in a physical mate. She is walking as a beautiful bride as she is walking towards God's alter. I knew when the Lord revealed this future event to my spirit man that Oprah becomes the Bride of Christ. This means she has given her life over to the Lord Jesus Christ and will walk in His Ways.

THIS IS A REAL, AUTHENTIC VISION FROM THE LORD AND THIS SHALL COME TO PASS AS IT IS ALREADY BEEN SAID IN HEAVEN BY THE LORD'S HOLY SPIRIT. SO I AM PRAISING THE LORD THAT I AM TO TAKE PART OF THIS GOD GIVEN MIRACLE FROM HEAVEN. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL VIEW WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY REVEALED TO MY SPIRIT MAN BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

Jenniferkat
smile.gif
Blessed be the name of our Lord Jesus in all the earth.
progress.gif
http://www.christianforums.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=53512231

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WRITTEN ON 30th November 2009, 01:07 AM

STILL PRAYING FOR MY FUTURE GOOD BUDDY IN THE LORD, Curtis Jackson, TO BE FILLED WITH THE GLORY OF GOD. Jesus I look forward in this God sent heaven assignment you have for all of us, for the souls of men to come into your good Kingdom in Jesus name, amen. PTL!
smile.gif

NEW EDIT: Praying in the Holy Ghost for all the rappers to find the Lord Jesus Christ. Praying for the souls of men to receive the living Savior as their Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WRITTEN ON DEC. 5TH 2009, 01:08 PM

Praying incessantly for the will of God to come down from heaven into the earth realm to be demonstrated to give all Glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ. Intercessory prayer is to be effective and must be persistent by the children of God within their prayer time and praise time unto the Lord God. Lord Jesus send in the hundred returned with Your joy. Lord Jesus,even the demons of hell are subject to us in Your name. Fill those in Your Kingdom Calling with Your Holy Spirit and with tongues of fire, as Your Holy Spirit gives to them Your utterance, amen & amen!

Interceding for Curtis Jackson. Lord GOD in heaven
take his vocal cords and close it up as you have said. amen. Bring this man to his knees to cry out to You Jesus for his deliverance that only You can give to him in Your Holy Spirit, amen & amen! SENDING THE LIVING WORD OF GOD TO CURTIS IN THE NAME OF JESUS. Give Curtis the understanding what steps he must achieve in Your Holy Spirit..amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5th December 2009, 05:20 PM

Hallelujah!!!!!
clap.gif

Hallelujah!!!!!
wave.gif

Hallelujah!!!!!
preach.gif

Hallelujah!!!!!
biggrin.gif
kawaii.gif
amen.gif

50 Cent- Window Shopper InstrumentalDOWNLOAD HERE

Does Jenniferkat know what she is talking about when it comes to the future in what I have shared with the members and onlookers at Christian Forums???

I tell you the truth.
clap.gif

YES, I AM. IN THE LORD GOD.

KEEP WATCHING AND YOU'LL VIEW IT FOR YOURSELVES IN THE MEDIA AND NEWS.

ALL GLORY TO GOD.
wave.gif
progress.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

GRAND OUTPOURING OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT IN THESE LAST DAYS IS TO EQUIPPED & GIVE TO HIS BRIDE HOLY GHOST {HEAVEN'S LIGHT} VISION TO OVERCOME THIS WORLD IN HIM. TO CRUSH THE POWERS OF DARKNESS TO BRING GOD'S FREEDOM TO HIS BODY, TO HIS CONQUERING KINGDOM.
clap.gif

Dmx-lord give me a sign (lyrics)

LORD, GIVE ME YOUR VISION. Without prophetic vision people run wild, but blessed are those who follow [God's] teachings.

God's Vision determines your God given destiny in Him. It is divine communication, prayer's that are heard and answered. How blessed are those who keep justice, Who practice righteousness at all times!
How blessed are those who observe His testimonies, Who seek Him with all their heart.

God said, "Now therefore, O sons, listen to me, For blessed are they who keep my ways."

"Behold, days are coming," declares the Lord GOD, "When I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water, But rather for hearing the words of the LORD."

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Written on 29th November 2009, 12:25 AM

My son had an outpouring Vision from the Lord God sometime ago and I'm going to share it. Since I am not the one that viewed this I will do my best to remember all the details he gave to me. I have it written down but not sure where it is but will find it later.

God's Holy Ghost VISION!

I'm driving a brand new hummer and my son is with me. I like to call this hummer, JC hummer armor tank! We are getting ready to cross this busy intersection and on the other side of the road is a very popular rapper looking our way!

This very popular rapper represents many of the secular rappers that are called to work for me in the Lord's Holy Ghost prophetic ministry. They will be filled with the Holy Spirit and with Fire! The others will have the Judgments of God come on them until they repent and get right with God. This is the God given truth. I have already seen this in the Holy Ghost!

Praising God!!!!

The Lord God is going to openly crush the {the powers of darkness} Perversion Beast aka Satan!

Hallelujah!!

This very popular rapper is not happy when he sees us ready to cross over to his side of the road. He feels threaten and is angry! Until we cross over. When we cross over this rapper makes a u turn and follows right behind us! As we are crossing over this rapper recognizes Jenniferkat the driver!

This rapper is going to recognize this prophetic ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Lord is going to have him make a u turn - turn around his life for the glory of God to take place!

When we cross over this man makes a u turn and follows us and he waves to us so I pull over to the side. This man gets out of his vehicle and I step out of my hummer, this man is excited and keeps thanking me as he is giving me hugs of thanksgiving. This tells me that he is filled with the Spirit of God and is ready to follow and do the Lord's work. End of Vision.

Stuntin like my daddy instrumental

These two men have God's Judgments coming down on them. Please pray for them to be delivered.

Praying for Snoop Dogg to get Saved and Delivered in Jesus Name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeH_jdUpfp0

Lord God in the name of Jesus Christ our living Savior call Drake right out of darkness and bring him into right standing with You Holy Ghost.

Whatever it takes Heavenly Father. Lord God, I know the ones you say belong to You. Call them Lord by their name, allow them to hear Your Calling clearly, amen and amen. Thank you Jesus.

Forever- Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem (Official Music Video) HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSmStZfbHY&feature=fvw

Drake, the Lord Jesus is Calling you by His Holy Spirit. YOU SHALL HEAR HIS VOICE!

Praying for Kanye West in Jesus Name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jay-z feat. Alicia Keys - 'Empire State Of Mind' -- Official Video HD + Free Download Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqz47TtMTyk

Interceding for Jay-z & his family. Jay-z does not believe Jesus can save you. Lord Jesus let Jay-z know
You are the only way,truth and life. Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in Me will live even if he dies.

And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Lord reveal Your living word to Jay-z.

Praying for Alicia Keys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0