White Girl Called by God is going into all the hoods

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ our living Savior and King, cleanse Eminem of all unrighteousness with Your Blood.

Eminem in the above music video I can see in the HOLY Spirit he is in need for God right now in Jesus Christ Name.

Lord Jesus, You have to reach him now for His protection from hell. Lord pour out Your Holy Spirit on Eminem to protect so he will be ready to enter into his Kingdom Calling in the Lord God. I bind up all the spirits of wickedness that is trying to take him out of this world with drug addiction. Holy Spirit break off all psychological dependence, strongmen spiritual holds off of Eminem where he can never be controlled by Satan again, in the Name of Jesus Christ as Eminem serves You in the future with all of His heart, give to Eminem a new heart in You. JESUS fill Eminem with the power of Your Holy Spirit to talk and walk with
You, AMEN & AMEN.

GLORY TO GOD!!!!! :)

Therefore, if anyone {Eminem} is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new.
2 Corinthians 5: 17

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but God's living word shall not pass away for God's word is eternal..
unchanged.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever. God is able and determined to create
us in His own divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).

For He made Him {Christ} who knew no
sin to be sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21)

Lord Jesus this day and everyday I am crying out to you to Save these secular rappers as you have made so many, heaven is calling, promises to me. AMEN & AMEN. Thank you Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Click the blue tab to view video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjBO1nwrOmw

Webbie - Independent Feat. Lil' Boosie and Lil' Phat (video)

Pray for these rappers.

We Takin' Over - DJ Khaled (Censored)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxcNpunvj9A

JC -|- IS TAKING OVER THE SECULAR AIRWAYS AROUND THE WORLD. Fat Joe is Free in Christ Jesus!

DJ Khaled "Out Here Grindin" Official Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKv7dDFpCbk

Spiritual Warfare in the Lord God is coming up in contact with all these secular rappers, they all need to get to their knees to get right with the Lord Jesus before it is too late. Lord God help them all to understand this. Turn them that are called in You around for Your Glory Lord to take place in the earth realm, according to Your purpose Lord, amen.

This is my prayers inside of my heart for the rest of my life in this world is to reach these secular rappers and to reach our youth in time. To preach the living word of the Lord Jesus Christ in the sound of Hip Hop Holy rap. Preaching the Good New of the Lord's Gospel into every hood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hearing The Sound Of A Trumpet & Heavenly Choir

Was posted by Jenniferkat on 16th November 2009, 02:18 PM

Hearing The Sound Of A Trumpet & Heavenly Choir
wave.gif

Would like to know if anyone of you born again, child of God had ever experienced in a dream, vision or just waking up hearing a trumpet sounding? I know of many that have heard the sound of a trumpet sounding in their sleep! I am also hearing heavenly fun, joyful (in fast moving beats) praise music inside of my ears while I am in the process of waking up. This has been going on for sometime! I'm in the Lord's Presence while I am hearing the sound of heaven. This sound is so amazingly excellent! I have a calling on my life to go into the secular music industry to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus in the sound of Holy Hip Hop in this (JUST ONE OF THESE VEHICLES) vehicle the LORD GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN TO (my family) ME.
clap.gif

I have never before liked ANY KIND OF hip hop music until the Lord revealed this calling to me by His Holy Spirit to reach our youth for God's Kingdom. Most of our worldly youth will not listen to a preacher these days, however; placed in the sound of music {GOD'S LIVING WORD, IT IS WRITTEN) with an grand anointing on it, the Presence of God's out pouring is going to hit the secular airways like no other Record Company has. This is the work of the Holy Spirit in these upcoming last days we are approaching. Praising God!
amen.gif

Back to my question. If you have found or know of scriptures about experiencing the sound of God's trumpet and what it means when you are hearing it repeatedly in the spirit realm. I have already done a study in the Book of Revelation so I don't need those Scripture references unless you have something to share from experience. LOOKING TO HEAR FROM THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE!

And having Witness of God's heavenly Choir. Who in Scripture has witnessed to this sound? It would be great to get some more references.

I'm going to do a deep study in God's word concerning all of this since I am experiencing this continuously in my walk with the Lord God.
smile.gif

http://www.christianforums.com/t7418045/#post53511993

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Posted by Jenniferkat on 28th October 2009, 10:55 PM {This really did take place.}

I am placing this experience the Lord allowed me to have today in my Praise
Report file because only the greatness of the Lord Jesus Christ is coming out
of this hardship in me. I need a long vacation! God knows I need rest.

Thank you for your prayers today!

Odiear3rd, today was a very hard day for me. I'm to the point in my life I have no problem being straight with all people even if I appear to be somewhat crazy, which I am not! My unspoken prayer has been answered today, however; it is the Lord in His Holy Spirit that allowed Satan to appear to me again in the Spirit! Taken up!

Why would Satan confront me?! Why does God allow it?! To inform, to confirm and to reassure His servant that I am on the right path in my life with the Lord Jesus.

GOD ALLOWED IT!

Satan said to me today..."You are a big threat to me, to my world of sin. Stay out of my airways. Stay out of my media, you religious fanatic! You don't seem to back down! You are not to tell my world how to walk in the Spirit Of your God. Where is your God now ?"

Then I'm taken back to my original standing.

Would this upset any of you? I'm sure very few Christians would take me serious at this time. Someday they will though because it is God that is really in this with me. This is my heaven sent calling in the Lord God.

God bless.

I will never back down to a snake! God said the airways have been given to me in the Lord's ministry so all hell can't stop the Lord in this Calling God has in my (our) life.

Praise the Lord!

Oh my Lord Jesus this calling in You is going to be big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Doobie Brothers 1996 #2-Jesus Is Just Alright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie9sY_zp9xg

THIS IS WHAT THE MOST LIBERAL SECULAR MEDIA IS GOING TO SING! THEY WILL WELCOME JC -|- INTO THEIR STUDIOS
TO REACH MILLIONS OF HOMES. PRAISE GOD! PRAISE JESUS!

Current Affairs/News Media

White Girl :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'M SO very EXCITED IN THE LORD GOD THIS DAY! PRAISING GOD FOR HIS DIVINE GIVEN SIGHT IN THE HOLY GHOST!!!

This morning the Holy Spirit fell on me again with another glimpse of my future in JC Records -|- Champion Entertainment, INC., HOLY GHOST extreme influential HEAVEN sent soul winning Ministry in the LORD JESUS! I have so much JOY in the Lord today!!! In this praise report folder I'm keeping good record of God's powerful anointing in my life!

Heaven's View...God's Holy Ghost dream this morning....of the future.

I'm with Curtis Jackson and this man is overwhelmed with God's joy and laughter!!! He is filled with the Holy Ghost and with FIRE FROM ABOVE! We are talking and rejoicing together in the Lord Jesus, WORLDWIDE MINISTRY. We are both speaking to each other as dear and blessed, very close friends in the Lord, about WHAT GOD IS DOING! This man takes hold of me around my waist and starts to lift me up in the air over his head. He kept doing this over and over as he is rejoicing about our God sent assignments to reach the world for the Lord Jesus Christ. What I loved about this Holy Ghost dream is I looked like I was in my 20's again and at size 4! LOL :) Lord Jesus bring it all down!

http://timothyzhu.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/curtis-jackson.jpg

Then I woke up! Now when I woke up I said to the Lord, "Curtis, seems like he almost loves me too much and I'm already taken! Lord, what are we going to do about this?" After having this Holy Ghost dream I must admit I am now totally bond spiritually with Curtis Jackson in the Lord God as in being able to trust him in an excellent way.

So I'm talking to the Lord in prayer this morning about God's divine sight in the Holy Spirit and it just seemed like Curtis is crazy in love about me! It has to be on a professional level ONLY.

Just wanted to clear this up to my readers!

So the Lord reveals to my spirit in prayer this morning the real meaning of this rapper, Curtis Jackson, lifting me up over his head repeatedly! The Lord said to my spirit man, Curtis Jackson is very famous and well known in the secular media and by lifting up over his head means Curtis is saying to everyone she is genuinely called by the Lord Jesus. Curtis is endorsing what was spoken by the Lord in me...{JC Records -|-} This is real confirmation to those within the SECULAR MEDIA :) to want to hear the Gospel of the Lord Jesus in this Heaven Sent Kingdom calling on both of our lives. Curtis reveals his love for Jesus and for me in the LOVE of God. Curtis will honor his Kingdom Calling and work in the Lord's soul winning WORLDWIDE MINISTRY along with Jenniferkat :) :).

Thank you Jesus for pouring out Your Precious Holy Spirit in me continuously with Heaven's View which is indeed seeing into the Kingdom future plans of the Lord God. Praise God for our living relationship we have together that is to be very visible to others. I am so honored to be God's Bride In Christ Jesus. I love YOU, Jesus my loving Lord.

Thank you Jesus for bringing in Curtis into Your awesome Kingdom. AMEN AND AMEN!

White Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTEfInwgxVs

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I genuinely love my brother 50. We our family pray for Curtis Jackson everyday to know the Lord Jesus in all of GOD'S GLORY! And of course, all the other worldly rappers that are influencing our youth to following the path of destruction. JC aka Jesus Christ is going to step in by His Holy Spirit and change this all around for the Glory of God to take place for everyone to take view of. The secular stations around the world that are worshiping and exalting the Perversion Beast aka Satan are going to be crushed by God. The Lord revealed this to me just the other day in prayer. We are in the last days.

Forgive guilty party, rappers, for some bad language this is one of the cleanest though.

Get money - Lil wayne T-pain Dj khaled 50 cent Mashup 2009

YouTube - Get money - Lil wayne T-pain Dj khaled 50 cent Mashup 2009

Keep these secular rappers in your prayers. God's Judgments are going to hit them hard when JC -|- shows up. The news will report many of these rappers with HIV> AID, which is because of their evil lifestyle they promote to our youth and young children. This is to get their attention. Those that turn to the Lord Jesus with all of their heart and live for God, the Lord's deliverance will be there for them. :angel:

Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dog - Still Dre instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCJow2tKso

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]God’s Judgment of the Rich Wicked [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Jas. 5: 5:1 Go to now, [ye] rich men [the wicked rich], weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon [you]. 2 Your riches are corrupted… 3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days [God has allowed the wicked to accumulate all kinds of treasure for His use in the last days]. 4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth [the fraudulently withheld money of the harvesters is crying out to God]: and the cries of them which have reaped [the unpaid and underpaid harvesters are also crying out to God] are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth [the Lord of Host is listening to the cries of each]. 5 Ye [the wicked rich] have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. 6 Ye have condemned [and] killed the just; [and] he doth not resist you. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord [God is coming to His people with the wealth of the wicked]. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth [its harvest time], and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain [this latter-rain outpouring of God’s Spirit is for the harvest of souls into the body of Christ and the preservation of Israel—it will take the wealth of the world to accomplish this; this transfer of wealth into the hands of the righteous can happen by the rich getting saved and born into the Family of God, by the world giving its wealth into the body of Christ; and by God causing a supernatural flow of money and wealth out of the hands of the wicked into the hands of God’s people]. 8 Be ye also patient; establish [establish] your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh [to restore the wealth of Adam into the hands of God’s people].[/FONT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]God’s Judgment of the Rich Wicked [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]
Eze.7: 19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD…because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity.

[/FONT]

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Lord I fully understand why YOU have been speaking to me all these many years. I am going to be married to the Lord Jesus in my Kingdom Calling... ARK. That is why the Lord gave to me that vision of Jesus giving me that beautiful wedding ring.

I publicly accept Lord Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0