which one?

O

OntheDL

ttreg said:
does the SDA church beleive in dispensationalism or covenant theology? and i heard that there is different forms of disensationalism and if thats true which one is the SDA church?
Hmmm...are you from a charismatic background?

Dispensationalism means God deals differently with people of different time period, dispensations. There are several dispensationalisms depends on the difference of dividing the time periods.

SDA church does not teach dispensationalism. We believe God never changes and His laws are eternal and His covenant of Grace is also eternal, instituted after man sinned and ractified by Jesus's sacrifice.

Upvote 0

ttreg

Myself
Jan 1, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟23,432.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
OntheDL said:
Hmmm...are you from a charismatic background?

Dispensationalism means God deals differently with people of different time period, dispensations. There are several dispensationalisms depends on the difference of dividing the time periods.

SDA church does not teach dispensationalism. We believe God never changes and His laws are eternal and His covenant of Grace is also eternal, instituted after man sinned and ractified by Jesus's sacrifice.

i dont know wht charismatic means :)sorry: ) and so im guessing that the SDA church beleives in covenant theology?

Upvote 0
O

OntheDL

Upvote 0