Aug 10, 2015
✟84,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a HUGE laugh on a recent Sports Chat room. I mentioned that my favorite team in the STEELERS but my second favorite team was the Raiders. Someone told me that I am not a real football fan, because the Raiders and Steelers are in the same conference and therefore somehow rivals.

I told the guy, "yeah, I get people in Christian Forums telling me all the time that I am not a real Christian either" ^_^
Fact is, I like football, I will watch a game regardless of who is playing, but some will be more interesting of course, than others.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟768,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a HUGE laugh on a recent Sports Chat room. I mentioned that my favorite team in the STEELERS but my second favorite team was the Raiders. Someone told me that I am not a real football fan, because the Raiders and Steelers are in the same conference and therefore somehow rivals.

I told the guy, "yeah, I get people in Christian Forums telling me all the time that I am not a real Christian either" ^_^
Fact is, I like football, I will watch a game regardless of who is playing, but some will be more interesting of course, than others.
Yeah, don't listen to them. I watch whichever games I want, the ones that seem interesting. I am a passive Bucs fan because of where I live, but I would not say I am a big fan at all. I preferred the XFL for the few games we had this season. Hopefully they bring the Vipers back, but it seems more likely they will move them to Orlando.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Boooo!

Lets go Dolphins!

Sorry it did not go your way but don't worry. your excellent coach is mimicking our coach that led to your teams defeat and the Dolphins will be a team to beat in the future. It takes time to rebuild a team properly. Still, his on the right track.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Carolina Panthers when I watch. I’ve become increasingly disinterested in the NFL over the past several years and it has nothing to do with the anthem nonsense. Just doesn’t draw me in like it used to.

Can you explain this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Used to be big Lions fan. Now turned off from all the virture signaling the league's been doing as well as their double-standards. The league has a long ways to go before they win me back. Won't watch a minute of them.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Got there just as soon as I could. My boy, Bandit, had the same coloring and blotch on the nose as your does on the right. I miss him.

Are you referring to my black and white furry daughterl Emily?

Upvote 0