Visit site
✟103,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like the Jacksonville Jaguars, Green Bay Packers, and Denver Broncos. What about you fellow football fans?
Lifelong Denver Broncos fan and season ticket holder!!! #BroncosCountry

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
Sep 24, 2019
Jacksonville
✟9,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I too enjoy watching a bunch of atheist gladiators fight over a ball While scantily clad women dance in the background and men act like fools in the stands getting drunk. The real shame is when pastors bring up football at the pulpit. I’ve even heard “nobody in this room is going to hell, except for (fill in the blank) fans.” There was a time when the Colosseum brought together similar people to cheer on the execution of Christians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I too enjoy watching a bunch of atheist gladiators fight over a ball while scantily clad women dance in the background and men act like fools in the stands getting drunk. The real shame is when pastors bring up football at the pulpit. I’ve even heard “nobody in this room is going to hell, except for (fill in the blank) fans.” There was a time when the Colosseum brought together similar people to cheer on the execution of Christians.

You really don't know football, do you? Many current and former players and coaches are Christians. One, Reggie White, was a pastor. Another, Derek Carr, pays tithes to his church. Mike Tomlin wears a necklace with a cross pendant at every game. And who can forget Tim Tebow, who while playing at Florida wrote a Bible verse on his eye strips before every game? His parents are Catholic missionaries. I could go on.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Oops, wrong thread. We can talk about our pets in the relevant section.

Do you have a favorite among those three teams?
My comment on Bandit was a side remark to the thread, so it is what it is.

I root Cowboys first.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟776,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bucs since I am in Tampa....but to be honest I really prefer to watch the Ravens this season. I think they have a real chance to win it all. The Bucs have been bad for so long it is getting annoying to watch, I have not been to a game for years.

I did buy season tickets to the new XFL Vipers though, I am looking forward to that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
17WSSUNFLGNTSBNNRHDG_is

Upvote 0