keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Rugby, though my knees can't take it any more. In college my school fielded 3 sides which meant some days we had three matches. One day I ended up playing all 3 matches except for about 5 minutes. I was toast.

These days I bicycle. I did that before at my peak I did a ride called The Land Rush. San Francisco to Los Angeles in 2 days. That was 27 years ago. I still ride the same bike which is still in good shape. Though now 30 miles is my max. Well 45 if I go to the beach which I probably will not do until there is a covid vaccine.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fitness Boxing for Nintendo Switch.

I also do plank and pushups four times a week, but I can't actually say I enjoy those.
wow how do you push yourself. If I didn’t love to dance I don’t think I’d be able to do it . And it’s not my age ( mid 60s) I still dream about dancing because I want to do it.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Gardening ! Don’t get me started on how many houseplants I’ve got . I get to about 70 and lose count . I know I’ve got over 50 genera

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love hiking and swimming too! Umm dancing...i would love it too but I'm not very good at it

Oh, I'm no good at dancing, really It's mostly locked in my room, where nobody can witness the horror!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,745.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Walking and cycling are my favourites. I have the convenience of being in town with lots of canal towpaths and off-road tracks through green spaces and parks. Sometimes I bike or walk further afield into the nearby Staffordshire countryside. I also enjoy swimming and love floating on my back!

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I'm no good at dancing, really It's mostly locked in my room, where nobody can witness the horror!

I bring new meaning to disjointed, spastic, clumsiness (and my fast dancing is even worse).

Upvote 0