✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi barbarian,

And one of the most amazing facts, yes I understand that there are those who will try to convince us that these are all fake facts even though we have people in country, is that China, a nation greatly more populated than we are with much more crowded cities, has had only 83,500 confirmed cases and only some 4,600 deaths. Why? Because China has dealt with these health issues before and immediately adopted a mask wearing framework.

Here we have idiots boasting that they don't have to wear a mask. That it's some constitutional right to just ignore such a thing as a pandemic and safe practices. If our leader, would have supported and encouraged mask wearing all along and cities and counties had adopted mask wearing regulations from the outset, we'd probably be running neck and neck with China. Instead we have over 100 thousand deaths and over 2 million people sick. I really can't imagine that anyone could look at the response of the two nations and not see that the Chinese leadership in this is heads above the American leadership.

Yes, yes, I know. China's lying to us and they've really got over a million deaths and multiple millions of sick people but they're hiding them in the woods of Vietnam. Got it!

Even our health experts got it wrong in the beginning trying to tell us that wearing masks wasn't effective. Look around the world! People are wearing masks everywhere and the nations with the greatest population of mask wearers are doing the best. It's all in the numbers.

Japan, another nation where people have become accustomed to wearing masks: confirmed cases 18,197/deaths 969. Masks stop the transmission of the small moisture droplets that leave our mouths and nose when we talk, cough or sneeze. It has been shown that it is these small moisture droplets that hold the virus. It's why we have a 6' safety circle. In 6' these expelled droplets have either fallen to the ground or have swirled off in the wind and those nearby an infected person don't breath the droplets in. But it is the masks that have the greatest effect in preventing public transmission of the virus.

Smart as we think ourselves to be, we just can't figure that out and are too prideful in our 'nationalism' to try and make people wear them.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Cormack

“I bet you're a real hulk on the internet...”
Apr 21, 2020
London
✟94,797.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

If You Don’t Vote for Me, ‘You Ain’t Black’

That sounds like a grown up form of name calling. Oreo, coconut, some kind of slur, as if Biden were the gatekeeper of blackness. Not so delightful.

Upvote 0