SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
yes, they have. By not proven, I mean it has not been found. There been many theories of where it is. There is a place in Africa that they think matches what the bible says, and a spot under water that no one has gone done it to see. Problem is, during the flood things were moved, so exactness is simply not possible. The Tree of life and the river are in heaven. And it could be that God moved them to heaven. It does not say there was ever more than one. It doesn't matter. We might discover the actual location, we will never be allowed to find the actual Tree. God kicked Adam and Eve out to keep them from eating of it and living forever, so no way will He allow us, as sinners, to have access to it. Not until after the re4surrection and we are taken to heaven. A tree that bears 12 different kinds of fruit would be known. There have been farmers who grafted everal different kinds to one tree, but it is known they did it.
"problem is, during the flood things were moved, so exactness is simply not possible"
Respetfully, I naturally think that as well. But in coming to this forum, I also came up with another possibility.
The flood wording is actually : "GEN7:4 RMT: given that within seven more days, I will make a precipitating upon the land, forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe away all the substance, which I made, from upon the face of the ground"
There is no such mention of a tsunami. Just a rising of the waters.
"Wiping away all the substance" : that could be done by simple drowning.
GEN7:10 RMT: and it came to pass within the seven days, and the waters of the flood existed upon the land.
Mechanical: EXIST RAIN SHOWER UPON LAND FOURs DAY FOURs NIGHT

Attachments

• GEN7 verses.jpg
    GEN7 verses.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

Stephen P

Jun 5, 2020
SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
That makes sense. But it doesn't stop people from making superstitions syncretized with Biblical Christianity, that the Tree of Life is still someplace on Earth. In fact, I heard of this theory that the Bermuda Triangle is where an island with Eden may be in. And that angels guarding Eden with flaming swords might "spiritually" explain why some ships and planes went missing in the Triangle.
https://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda2_000053.htm
Take Flight 19. The wreck of one of the planes with the propellers, the tail, and body were all found in crashed rust by divers in the sandy Bahamian banks.
Flight 19 was lost because of miscalculation of distance and latitude by the lead pilots as well as not being able to communicate with the Naval stations in Florida.
Yeah, theres plenty of examples like this.. Sometimes to cover general incompetance, or the unexplainable.
Or to cover Explainable that didn't want to be explained. The 6 million dollar man TV series, featured a silver V shaped plane that crashed leading to the hero being a hero being rebuilt.. that plane could have looked very much like the "crashed UFO's from those days".
The most realistic one Ive heard about Bermuda is that there is still geological activity there and that there is Earth "Botty burps" of some gas. The gas is lighter than air, forms a field of low pressure, the planes fly into them and lose all lift.
The same with ships. Create a field of bubbles, the ship basically falls into the hole. A modern Torpedo works on exactly the same principle. It blows up below the ship not against the ship. This forms a body of air below, and the ship breaks its back because the mid or end section falls into the hole..
Have a look at a dry dock at how much wood is placed under the ship to make sure the weight outside the water doesn't break the ship's keel.. It's a VERY tricky and complex arrangement of placement just at the right spots where the uprights are etc. one wrong move and the side of the ship cracks like celery.
s

Upvote 0

Stephen P

Jun 5, 2020
SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
MMSparkbud WRT the Tree of life:
I am looking up Bible references from the Bible with regards to the Tree at end days.
God says He will be with us, not we will be with Him.
The New Jerusalem is on Earth.
We are told in the Bible that we will eat from the Tree.
Therefore the Tree must be on earth.
Previous posts
"
If no Earth after revelation WHY talk about the Lion sitting with the lamb and eating grass?
The standard picture of Heaven is a different place from earth.
That's cool for a middle ages concept.
Who in the Middle Ages would want to be promised that they would be eternally on an Earth that reeks of disease, is ankle high in animal/human sewerage.
Why not form a different vision?
"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just a rising of the waters.
"Wiping away all the substance" : that could be done by simple drowning.
That is why people consider Peleg's "division," instead, which occurred after the Flood (and, possibly, after Babel).

"To Eber were born two sons:
the name of one was Peleg [means "broken apart"],
for in his days the earth was divided [peleg];

and his brother’s name was Joktan." Genesis 10:25 NKJV​

Some think that that event could have been the sudden break-up of Pangea.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Stephen P
Upvote 0

Stephen P

Jun 5, 2020
SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
MMksparbud
Rev_2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
[paradise = Eden]
Rev_22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev_22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

[This is Physical description so far.]

The whole city is in heaven now. At the resurrection we are taken to heaven to be with Jesus for the 1000 years. It is after the 1000 years that the judgment of the wicked takes place and the city comes down to this earth. We will inherit this earth as our home, but not until after the 1000 and the earth is remade.

2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
[ie explained elsewhere that he stars shall be wiped from the sky and God's Place shall be revealed.
]

2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
We've just had news reports that a Star has just "gone out"

"A cosmic mystery: ESO telescope captures the disappearance of a massive star"
So far God's Physical doing again.

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Note that the sign is something that is instantly recognisable by ALL people.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
[On Earth.]

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

All Earth physical so far.. ie meeting Jesus in the sky is still the sky, not Spiritual Heaven.

Those resurrected in the bible, on this earth, are not resurrected unto eternal life, but to the life of this world. It is not until His return that the resurrected are taken to heaven for the 1000 years while the earth is left desolate, destroyed, burned up. The others that might have been taken to heaven after they were resurrected are the ones that came up when Jesus died on the cross.

Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

It does not say what became of them---and, of course, there was Moses--resurrected after His death and taken to heaven--Jude 9.
++
And theres the saints under the throne'. Which seem to be Spiritual Heaven.

By the way, THANKS for going to the trouble of quoting verses instead of a general comment.
:p
s.

Upvote 0

Stephen P

Jun 5, 2020
SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
That is why people consider Peleg's "division," instead, which occurred after the Flood (and, possibly, after Babel).

"To Eber were born two sons:
the name of one was Peleg [means "broken apart"],
for in his days the earth was divided [peleg];

and his brother’s name was Joktan." Genesis 10:25 NKJV​

Some think that that event was the sudden break-up of Pangea.
Yes, after describing the movement of Noah on the actual map I attached, and knowing where Babel was, I had that same feeling.
BTW, talking continental changes.
This is a big blocker as the Bible seems to go from one to the other in generations - even if it was 900 years.

Scientists are talking 2mm per year but they say that it varies / depends ..Have a look at vids of "Massive landslides" where in less than a minute, and entire peak of millions of tones of rock dissappear.
This is part of the initial post I'll present.
Imagine that vibration kicking off another peak and it goes on.
Also speed of deluge, and that the deluge did not blow away trees etc, although it was rising and running fast.

"Moments you Wouldn't Believe !! Scary Natural Phenomena"
(Dec 19, 2018 version as others have copied the vid.)
0:30 Landslide
1:50 Deluge
3:03 Landslide
3:30 Mountain Peak Collapse ** VERY Impressive

Upvote 0