Where Is America In The Last Days ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKF

Apr 3, 2002
texas
Visit site
✟934.00
The lion is england that's where we came from, we read the the wings were plucked off and made to stand has a man, uncle sam is our other symbol, and a heart of a man was given to it, we are the only country that when we defeat another country we pour millions of dollars back into the country, instead of utterly destroying that country. Seeing the picture, The leopards are Germany, so far there has been 4 reichs, the third was hitler, the fourth is the most powerful they are doing things without starting a war unlike the last three reichs, the other beast are as follows, the Bear is Russia, and the final beast is made up of all the beast except the good ol'usa, we will not be a part of the one world government, why , because we are not going to be willing to give up our sovereignty, and we are stubborn. OOps did I say that. When you look at Daniels dream and John's revelations they are almost identical. Remember this too, the tribulation is the wrath of satan not the wrath of God, therefore we will be here, it starts when the war in heaven takes place Michael and his angels throw the devil and those fallen angels that followed him out of heaven for the final and last time. Notice that Michael says afterward that woe to the inhabitants of the earth, for the devil has come to you full of wrath for he know he has but a short time. (Paraphrasing)this is when (I believe) he enters into the anti-christ and possesses him and starts to make war with the saints, among other things. The tribulation starts in the middle(31/2yrs) of the seven year peace covenant when the jews have thier temple finished and the man of sin steps in and sets himself up to be god, and this ends with the day of the Lord and the rapturing of the saints, when the devil and his cohorts are defeated, and Jesus sets up his kingdom and the thousand years of peace.
Interesting stuff isn't it. This is all my own opinion, that and few others, actually quite a few others.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by RKF
The lion is england that's where we came from, we read the the wings were plucked off and made to stand has a man, uncle sam is our other symbol, and a heart of a man was given to it, we are the only country that when we defeat another country we pour millions of dollars back into the country, instead of utterly destroying that country.
Hello RKF,
I believe you are making a very valid point here. I think it is very possible that the Lion is England. Not the lion in Daniel, but the Lion in Ezekiel. I now believe that England is Tarshish. Before I couldn't decide between Spain and England, but I am now leaning towards England. I was thinking of starting another thread on this, but it was put on hold, and intercepted by another idea, so now it will have to wait a little longer.

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What makes todays christians think they are going escape dying ? I know a few christians who thought they were going to be raptured , one suffered terribly in a car accident and then died , the other died from cancer after many years of living in pain . A nuke bomb would have been quicker and more pleasent for both . Don't hang on every word from the beam me up scottie eschatology experts, you may be decieved more than you think .

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Brian45
What makes todays christians think they are going escape dying ? I know a few christians who thought they were going to be raptured , one suffered terribly in a car accident and then died , the other died from cancer after many years of living in pain . A nuke bomb would have been quicker and more pleasent for both . Don't hang on every word from the beam me up scottie eschatology experts, you may be decieved more than you think .

Hello Brian45,
Well for one thing, my old self is already dead. I was crucified with Christ eleven years ago. Now it is Christ that is living in me. Should I now hope to die, when I am already dead?? Of course not. Does Christ say we must suffer wrath?? Of course not. I see what you are saying though. You must be post-trib. I don't believe that Christ is going to return for the church as many believe, and as I myself believed for 10 years. Christ will return for his bride, the five wise virgins of Matt. 25. The other five foolish virgins, or the rest of the church will be overcome by the anti-christ when they refuse the mark of the beast, and the non-believers will go thru the wrath of Satan, when he incarnates the body of anti-christ after the mortal head wound is healed, which will take place midway through the tribulation. The bride is the good and faithful servant that did not let the cares of this world deceive her, as she was watching and waiting for the Bridegroom as He commanded. I pray that I will be part of the bride, but if not, they can take my head.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by RKF
Hey Brain45, We are talking about where is America in the last days? But I see where you are coming from and I agree. Myself I believe that we are gonna go thru the tribulation, because of the war in heaven and the scriptures saying that he will make war with the saints. among other things.

Hello RKF,
Are you another post-tribber?? Read my post above to Brian45. But at least you post-tribbers are still looking for the second coming, so you are exercising faith unlike the preterists. There have been some good men for Christ that have come from your camp as well. But I do believe that you are gonna be real surprised when He comes for His bride. I hope you like surprises, and don't get caught unaware.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RKF

Apr 3, 2002
texas
Visit site
✟934.00
The oil in the lamps of the 10 virgins is the Holy Ghost, and 5 of them let their oil run out, that is why in Titus it says the renewing of the Holy ghost. Remember that he is talking to an established church here that has already been thru the salvation plan in the book of Acts. The Gospel is simply this the death, burial, and the resurrection, aka, Repentence, baptism, the infilling of the holy ghost.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

The Bible says that he will make war with the saints, Also in Dan. 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do[exploits].
Dan 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many:

You see here it says that they which know their God shall do exploits, that's great things, Now this happens after the anti-christ stands in the temple and declares himself god.

The Bible says that God is coming back for his People only once, when is he coming back? on the day of the Lord which is when? when he comes back and destroys the anti-christ and the wrath of God is poured out then on the wicked

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey Ron,
I believe that Daniel 11:33 is talking about the Jews, when they suddenly realize that their Messiah was and is Christ whom they crucified 2000 years before. Notice that it is after the abomination of desolation, which will also take place in the re-built Temple in Jerusalem. It is very interesting to be talking about this bride, because my next thread will cover this. Watch for it. It was an eye opener for me too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Martin

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2002
Rochdale
Visit site
✟11,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They the jews won't notice Jesus until he puts his feet on the mount of olives

Jesus can't return until the Jews acknowledge that Jesus was the Messiah whom they have pierced and call for him to return and saying "Blessed is He who comes inthe name of the Lord"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.