Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To reiterate what RT said about 9/11 not being God's judgement, I just have to say this...

I went to New York last week. And I didn't know this, but at the ground zero sight there was a cross left standing with nothing else around it. Media doesn't mention that much, but they have posters and pictures all over the place down there. I thought it was pretty nifty myself that in the whole tragedy God would choose to allow a cross to remain standing. I don't think that could be God's judgement at all. Plus for what America has been doing.....God's judgement should have been worse. And it will be one day. Don't take that last scentence wrong. I love America and enjoy my freedom just as much as you, but too many people abuse the freedoms we have. So we shoulda got something worse than that if it were to really be a true punishment. And no I don't condone it either

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again I will say that 9/11 was the result of evil men's free will. God has always allowed men's free will.

I do not believe the Lord condones suicide bombers and attacks in the name of Allah.

When the Lord judges, I don't believe it will be from behind a muslim mask.

The Lord came and died for the world... and now He wants to attack New York and America? Hog Wash!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.