Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
True strathyboy, but it has been pretty good to me. The land of the free. God wanted us to be free. We were created free. Israel is the promised land on earth, and heaven is the promised land in eternity.

Upvote 0

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Hi Rollin...May God bless you abundantly for your thread and may He lead, guide and usher wisdom within you as you continue your endeavor to edify the scriptures. I too am pre-trib and am anxiously awaiting the rapture...watching in awe that in these end days prophecy is fulfilled more and more daily. I know this is probably on the verge of a full blown debate as it more times than not is, but I commend you for taking the time to post and share..and I thank you for it. Keep your eyes on Him and keep up the good work! ;)

Upvote 0
You had a question about Rev.5:8, I have done some homework so here goes:" And when He had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having everyone of them harps, and golden vials full of odours which are the prayers of the saints."I use the KJV Bible, The Strongs Concordance,The Companion Bible KJV( The Authourized Versoin of 1611) with 198 appendixes Notes by E.W.Bullinger/ Kregal Pub. Appendix 10= Spiritual significance of numbers. 12=Denotes govermental perfection, whether Tribes, Apostles, time. All things governmental in heaven and earth. 12x2=24 means more governmental perfection.Appendix 197.6 Elders=Gr." presbuteros"These are evidently heavenly beings, " a pattern" after which David arranged his 24 courses of the sons of Aaron.1 Chron:24:3-5 Odours=incense Gr."thumiama," symbolize prayers=Appendix134 #2 , Saints=the saints Gr."hagios" see Acts9:13 Holy seperated ones. Ps.116:15 "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints" This is what I understand: The elders are highly respected in heaven from before, the prayers and odours are from the ones in past and present who give their lives for their love of the Lord.Hope this helps. Smiles:)

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello Faith0263,
Thanks for your blessings. I am sorry it took so long to respond, but I was stuck in the mud on another thread. I believe that God is revealing more to different people these days, but He can do it with everyone, not just a few. If you truly seek, and seek hard, that is usually where God can be found. Hope to bump into you again sometime Faith, may God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Being new to the board I am just now getting to read some of the post, 3 pages is a lot. I agree with the opening statements made on the first page. 1st the rapture, 2nd Ezekiel 38 & 39. These 2 events will create the conditions that will start the last 7 year period, that man will rule the earth. As far as America, looking at the battle fronts of Ezekiel 38 & 39, and comparing them to Daniel's statement that the anti-christ will subdue 3 of the 10 kingdoms. You should discover that the kingdoms that fight the battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39, The Middle-east, Russia, and The USA are those 3 kingdoms. I do not believe that what is left of the secular government of the US will allow the Russians to control the oil supply of the middle-east. America will enter the war. I believe it will be a limited nuclear exchange between the US and Russia, as part of the plan to subdue both kingdoms. This war will be started by the followers and supporters of the anti-christ. With these 3 kingdoms subdued, he can bring about the one world government that will be made up of the 10 kingdoms. Then 7 years later the sky opens up and the armies of heaven invade the earth. CHRIST will rule forever after that. Peace, but not yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wildfire

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
✟954.00
Alright I'll be honest I have not read this entire thread since it's kinda long! :) But I have peeked every now and then to see whats going on. I don't know if this has been discussed, but I thought I would throw the question out here, since it is in the News highlights daily now.
How is Iraq involved with America in the last days? Is this one of the countries of Persia (sorry I don't have a biblical map) that invades the south? Israel? And since we are known as the western world, why are we not in the bible according to Daniels end vision, or are we? Are we the modern day Greece; hmmm..just wondering how this all fits together (USA with Suddam).
Wildfire

Upvote 0

Wildfire

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
✟954.00
RFK; do you believe that the visions from Daniel; chapter 7, 8 and 11 are all one in the same, or are they seperate kingdoms in seperate times?

Chapter 7 says:
Four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse from one another.
The first was like a lion, and had eagles wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand upon the feet as a man, and a mans heart was given to it.

That sounds like the good old USA; but skip to the end of the chapter and uh-oh, we are told;
The fourth kingdom (terrible one) shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms and shall devour the whole earth and shall tread it down and break it in pieces.

Then it speaks of the ten horns and ten kingdoms which sound similiar to Revelation and the beast.

Chapter 8 talks about the ram and the goat; and the horns that waxed great, sounding similiar to the fourth kingdom in the previous chapter.

Chapter 11 speaks of the three kings in Presia (is that modern Iraq?)and the north and south war...and this is when the desolation takes place.

Israel, America, Saudia Arabia, Iraq...?

Wildfire

Upvote 0

Catchup

Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In Dan we are the eagle's wings that detacted from the lion

OK..I am going to read the Book of Daniel, and this thread later when I have time. But I do have questions...

If USA is the wings...Is Israel the Lion? I pray our wings do not become the wings of the Leopard. Who is the Leopard? Is it a country that is against Israel? Is it Iraq?

Like I said ... I will catchup. :D Maybe I will understand better later.

:) LOVE

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Wildfire

How is Iraq involved with America in the last days? Is this one of the countries of Persia (sorry I don't have a biblical map) that invades the south? Israel? And since we are known as the western world, why are we not in the bible according to Daniels end vision, or are we? Are we the modern day Greece; hmmm..just wondering how this all fits together (USA with Suddam).
Wildfire

Hello Wildfire,
For the answer to this question, you may want to take a peak at, "WHERE IS AMERICA II ?". I posted it about six hours before Bush gave his State of the Union Address. It was very odd, because he actually backed up almost everything I said in that post. That Axis of Evil speach, except for the part about North Korea, and I am still wondering how they got in the picture of Iran and Iraq. He is comparing apples to oranges, but they were selling weapons to terrorists, go figure.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.